A Great Quote on Health by Dr. Alan Greenberg (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
"As a retired physician, I can honestly say that unless you are in a serious accident, your best chance of living to a ripe old age is to avoid doctors and hospitals and learn about nutrition, herbal medicine and other forms of natural medicine unless you are fortunate enough to have a naturopathic physician available. Almost all drugs are toxic and are designed only to treat symptoms and not to cure anyone. Vaccines are highly dangerous, have never been adequately studied or proven to be effective, and have a poor risk/reward ratio. Most surgery are unnecessary and most textbooks of medicine are inaccurate and deceptive. Almost every disease is said to be idiopathic (without known cause) or genetic — although this is untrue. In short, our mainstream medical system is hopelessly inept and/or corrupt. The treatment of cancer and degenerative diseases is a national scandal. The sooner you learn this, the better off you will be."
— A. Greenberg, MD

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I hope Dr Greenberg lived to a ripe old age.... although I sincerely doubt it, with those views.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
I tend to agree. While my family returned to the US I stayed down in Peru a while longer and spent time with one of my uncles, a MD and saw how almost every day a pharmaceutical rep would show up by his practice to push the latest offerings. I remember my uncle mentioning all the contributions the pharmaceutical companies made to the medicine universities, institutes, etc. so they hook the doctors early and don't allow them to deviate from the current system.

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
2000% agree.
It starts from the education system. Even if someone can "see the light", the time and money it takes just to earn that "M.D.", puts a lot of students under crazy debt loads.
I have friends from school who finished undergrad, med school, internships and medical residency with over $500k-1M in student loans. And then, the truly highest "salaries" are in the high-cost areas such as Los Angeles, Seattle, New York, Boston - not to mention high taxes, so the amount that goes to debt reduction is not very high. Let's not even mention status "expenditure" - no matter how high their debt is, they still want to [get that car loan for a Tesla, Maserati, Porsche], buy the newest trendy clothes, and eat out at the new chic expensive sushi spot, just to show they are "doctors" for a reason.
It becomes extremely tempting to take on all the "new drugs", "new machines", or "new therapies" to make extra income.
Oh, and most of them don't even work in the actual "medical" profession. Most are plastic surgeons. Sigh.......

The most ironic part? These medical "doctors" have the worst health of all professions, at least amongst my friends and their networks (well, aside from other extreme-high pressure industries such as consulting, investment banking, tech, etc.).
They know all the issues, yet they don't bother to take care of themselves.
They'd be 40 looking and acting like they are 70, or they look good but are mentally and emotionally fried, like Elon Musk.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
2000% agree.
It starts from the education system. Even if someone can "see the light", the time and money it takes just to earn that "M.D.", puts a lot of students under crazy debt loads.
I have friends from school who finished undergrad, med school, internships and medical residency with over $500k-1M in student loans. And then, the truly highest "salaries" are in the high-cost areas such as Los Angeles, Seattle, New York, Boston - not to mention high taxes, so the amount that goes to debt reduction is not very high. Let's not even mention status "expenditure" - no matter how high their debt is, they still want to [get that car loan for a Tesla, Maserati, Porsche], buy the newest trendy clothes, and eat out at the new chic expensive sushi spot, just to show they are "doctors" for a reason.
It becomes extremely tempting to take on all the "new drugs", "new machines", or "new therapies" to make extra income.
Oh, and most of them don't even work in the actual "medical" profession. Most are plastic surgeons. Sigh.......

The most ironic part? These medical "doctors" have the worst health of all professions, at least amongst my friends and their networks (well, aside from other extreme-high pressure industries such as consulting, investment banking, tech, etc.).
They know all the issues, yet they don't bother to take care of themselves.
They'd be 40 looking and acting like they are 70, or they look good but are mentally and emotionally fried, like Elon Musk.
Yes, there do seem to be a lot of 'systemic' issues that individual caregivers (whether they be doctors, social workers, naturopaths, nurses, etc) sometimes find very tough to impact. I found in this article a perspective that brings in many concepts which I believe are often overlooked: https://www.kevinmd.com/blog/2018/08/remember-that-your-doctor-is-also-human.html
This seems like yet another reminder that we are all 'human' with all the aspirations, warts, beauty and challenges that come with that package and that in helping each other we help ourselves:-D

Here is a quote + some headlines that sum up some of the points in this article:
"They are stuck in a systemic mess

Insurances deny payments. Incentive schemes are skewed. Patients don’t pay up dues. Paperwork mounds. Mindless bureaucracy. Administrators demand financial performance. Legal threats loom large. Malpractice payments rise. Technology slows them down. Costs keep rising. Life-and-death ethical dilemmas. Changing guidelines. Stringent medical community. Burnout. Loss of value in society.

Doctors are nudged and hassled in a system from which there’s no way out. Yet, they are held to one of the highest performing standards of any profession.

It’s tough being a doctor today.

They are not making as much money as you think ...
They are more depressed than you’d ever know ...
Why should you care? ... "

The same blog has other articles to the right which you might also find interesting, such as the one on how physicians are bullied.

Reactions: Anaeika and Laron

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
"As a retired physician, I can honestly say that unless you are in a serious accident, your best chance of living to a ripe old age is to avoid doctors and hospitals and learn about nutrition, herbal medicine and other forms of natural medicine unless you are fortunate enough to have a naturopathic physician available. Almost all drugs are toxic and are designed only to treat symptoms and not to cure anyone. Vaccines are highly dangerous, have never been adequately studied or proven to be effective, and have a poor risk/reward ratio. Most surgery are unnecessary and most textbooks of medicine are inaccurate and deceptive. Almost every disease is said to be idiopathic (without known cause) or genetic — although this is untrue. In short, our mainstream medical system is hopelessly inept and/or corrupt. The treatment of cancer and degenerative diseases is a national scandal. The sooner you learn this, the better off you will be."
— A. Greenberg, MD
I really wonder how he felt safe enough to say something like this publically, or if he just decided he didn't care anymore?
Truly jawdropping.

Reactions: Anaeika

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
I really wonder how he felt safe enough to say something like this publically, or if he just decided he didn't care anymore?
The third word in the quote says it all. ;)

Reactions: Anaeika and Lila
OP
Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I also posted this quote on my Facebook wall recently. Since then there's been some great comments and here's one below. It's been shared 185 times with 155 likes so people seem to find this topic very important to them. Based on following the stats of posts I submit on transients' Facebook page (which you can't view on a normal profile), it's probably been seen by 50-100 thousand now (compared to the 34 views on here).

Michele Elizabeth: "Couldn't agree more.​
I'm a retired RN. Left early. RAN from allopathic medicine. I then studied orthomolecular medicine and coach clients to get off meds and reverse their conditions. Our food is medicine. Conventional medicine has no clue how to cure disease. They don't root it's source which is almost always deficiencies or toxicities. They manage symptoms with drugs. Pill for everything. Medical schools are funded by big pharma in exchange for controlling the curriculum. New conditions are fabricated in order to justify medication. Video gaming is now a mental disorder. SMH Drugs Which btw causes horrific side effects which may warrant another pill. Most drugs are highly acidic( causing inflammation which is the root of all disease) They contain heavy metals and gmos. Psychiatric drugs contain fluoride. Destroys the pineal gland. Depression is NOT a chemical imbalance. It is rooted in dysbiosis .. a disproportion of good and bad bacteria in our gut. Glysophate is poking holes in our intestinal lining causing a cascade of autoimmunity.​
Probiotics and magnesium and exercise outperforms drugs. Our SAD diets are highly toxic. Our water fluoridated. A known neurotoxin. All disease begins in the gut. Hippocrates said it best. Most all disease can be remedied with lifestyle changes and a non gmo plant based diet, preferably organic. Epigenetics prove we are not our genes. Lifestyle turns genes on and off. Our bodies have an incredible intelligence to heal thyself if provided the right approach. Chemo does Not kill cancer stem cells and contributes to metastasis. Chemo and Radiation destroys the immune system. Mammograms and cat scans highly radioactive. Once a doctor has you on a pill ( he has quotas to fill) he can see you every 2-3 months. I refuse to be a customer. Don't get me started on vaccines... now full of dangerous adjuvants, neurotoxins, aborted fetal tissue, animal DNA, heavy metals, glysophate and nanotechnology. They are doing everything in their power to lower our vit d levels which will lead to disease. Chemtrails, sunscreen, aluminum, lowering the RDA. EVERYONE should be taking 3000-6000 units daily especially if not getting sunshine on your body daily. Prevention is key."​

Reactions: Alain and Anaeika

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
The third word in the quote says it all. ;)
So, perhaps we should 'prescribe' some slippery social 'unstick' to the doctor patient relationship?
Unstick the system?
Work outside the box?
Ignore the box?

I guess if we were cats we would pee and poop in the (litter) boxO.o:D

Laron's post above shows how topical this issue currently is!

Reactions: Anaeika and Laron

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
So, perhaps we should 'prescribe' some slippery social 'unstick' to the doctor patient relationship?
Unstick the system?
Work outside the box?
Ignore the box?

I guess if we were cats we would pee and poop in the (litter) boxO.o:D

Laron's post above shows how topical this issue currently is!
Hmmm, you gave me a riddle now because I try to figure out how your answer fits my quote, dear Lila.
:eek:;)

I just meant he is 'retired' and therefore can speak his mind.

But it is good always to have food for thought, that is why I like this forum and the people here so much.
:)

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Hmmm, you gave me a riddle now because I try to figure out how your answer fits my quote, dear Lila.
:eek:;)

I just meant he is 'retired' and therefore can speak his mind.

But it is good always to have food for thought, that is why I like this forum and the people here so much.
:)
I was thinking that the 'third word' you referred to was 'stuck' so I thought something slippery might help:eek:

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
one luck i rarely got so ill since "mandeln" were opereated out, in the meantime i also understand better how to self heal

but who is used to take medecine for decades when becoming ill there is a whole mountain to budge to refind order

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)