A Gift of Crystals & Share Your Most Recent One (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
A package of sparkling crystals arrived from a friend a couple of days back; a Rose Quartz, Agate, Lemurian Quartz, a Smokey Quartz and in the center some clear quartz points. I will likely be using some of these in my energy healing sessions, and keeping a few close by and on my person.

crystals.jpg

If you’re interested in shopping for some crystals, Bear_Raven has a range of them which you can check out on her FB page, Bear Raven Crystals, as well as on her Facebook account (follow or friend or): Darci Dipo.

I wonder if anyone has recently had a crystal come into their possession that they want to share a photo of?

Reactions: Anaeika and Lila

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Well, this is well-timed. I've become a personal shopper for negative entropic quartz from Arkansas. I sort of slipped into this role and have been sending this quartz across the US and to the UK and Europe.

The owner of our local shop is friends with a person who owns land in Arkansas with a mine. So, the quartz comes straight from the mine to the store - no washing or polishing. On my first trip to the store, I had a physical reaction as I selected the crystals - buzzing, perspiring, light-headedness.

Here are two pieces I got for myself - the crystal kingdom and R2D2, as June has named these pieces. (It is cloudy here today.)

Quartz kingdom.JPG

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Beautiful pieces.

Linda , if you have time, would you pick out a stone for me please? How much are they?

I have a lovely amethyst a dear friend gifted to me recently. I will take a picture & share later.

Reactions: Laron

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
They are $20 a pound, with some of the larger pieces individually priced around $20. The larger pieces are pretty much gone; however, a new shipment is due around the end of the month. I would wait for that one.

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
After returning home, one of the first things I did was unpack my crystals and books. I have placed some of my crystals on a bookshelf and today I plan to take some good quality photos of them when the sunlight comes around. I'm keen to share the shots on RT somewhere!

Reactions: Lila and Anaeika
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
IMG_20190730_145555~3.jpg

An agate crystal necklace I wear most days which was gifted to me from a friend in the US.

In the Zodiac, agate is associated with Gemini and Virgo, the Moon, and the element Earth. Agate rebalances and harmonises the body, mind and spirit. It cleanses and stabilises the aura, eliminating and transforming negativity.

Agate is said to enhance mental function, improve concentration, perception and analytical abilities. It soothes and calms, healing inner anger or tension and creates a sense of security and safety.

On the physical level agate heals the eyes, stomach and uterus; cleanses the lymphatic system and the pancreas; strengthens blood vessels and heals skin disorders.

• Cool Post
Reactions: Lila and Linda
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Here's another one of mine, but I've had it for a couple of years.

IMG_20190803_151104_740.jpg

A petrified wood crystal — the result of a tree or tree-like plant having completely transitioned to stone by the process of permineralization. (All the organic materials have been replaced with minerals (mostly a silicate, such as quartz), while retaining the original structure of the stem tissue.)

As for properties, petrified wood can help you become unstuck, especially if you ever feel like you've become frozen in time. It helps to create balance and offers a foundation from which to launch new goals or undertake a different path. It's also a great grounding stone and can help to calm scattered energies.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Lila
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
A couple of days back I dropped by the Rockfella in Motueka, New Zealand. It’s one of my favorite crystal shops. I was looking for a few mineral gifts and ended up getting all these:

68917715_10162072089875057_8550846545610670080_n.jpg

Spherulitic Rhyolite: Also known as the rainforest stone. In the 1860’s the German traveller and geologist Ferdinand von Richthofen coined the name Rhyolite after finding it in his explorations of the Rocky Mountains

Rhyolite strengthens mind, body and soul and is useful for past-life healing. It helps us to process the past and integrate it with the present, bringing us peace of mind by teaching us to live in the moment. It aids in bringing insight and resolution to difficulties, stimulating solutions and promoting forward movement in life. Rhyolite enhances self esteem, self worth, self respect and deepens the acceptance of our true self. It helps us to heal old emotional wounds and to deal with challenging circumstances calmly and with inner strength. It is used to aid communication with animals and the realm of Nature.

Source: https://www.feelcrystals.com.au/product-category/crystal-meanings/rhyolite/

68812121_10162072090000057_6326309011066978304_n.jpg

Green Quartz:

Green Quartz is connected to the heart chakra. It will open and balance the heart chakra while healing and stabilising the emotions. Green Quartz is excellent for stimulating creativity and intuition. It has the ability to transform negative energies into positive energies, can bring success and prosperity and also attract abundance. Green Quartz supports the endocrine system and maintains balance in the physical body.

Physically Quartz can particularly help to stimulate the thyroid and the thymus. It can help with digestive problems and also alleviate nausea. It can also benefit the immune system. It cleanses and enhances all the organs and strengthens all systems of the body. Quartz is said to be particularly helpful for chronic fatigue, arthritis, fibromyalgia, depression, bone injuries and intestinal problems.

Mentally and Emotionally Quartz can provide clarity of thought and aids concentration. It can also help to retain information which makes it especially useful for aiding study. Quartz can help to boost clear thinking and can therefore aid the owner to recall forgotten memories. Quartz is excellent for emotional healing and is good for alleviating anger.

Spiritually Quartz is an excellent stone for psychic healing. It can assist in balancing all chakras, aligning subtle bodies and is great for assisting meditation and spiritual communication. It is also a great stone for protecting the aura and enhancing psychic abilities. It absorbs all negative energy of all kinds including radiation and electromagnetic smog.

Source: navitascentre.co.uk/crystals/green-quartz-properties/

68606357_10162072090130057_1922999378318983168_n.jpg.

Storm Agate:

Agate is an excellent stone for rebalancing and harmonising body, mind and spirit. It cleanses and stabilises the aura, eliminating and transforming negativity. Agate enhances mental function, improving concentration, perception and analytical abilities. It soothes and calms, healing inner anger or tension and creates a sense of security and safety. Agate heals the eyes, stomach and uterus; cleanses the lymphatic system and the pancreas; strengthens blood vessels and heals skin disorders.

Source: https://www.charmsoflight.com/agate-healing-properties

68547555_10162072090230057_6669049531591557120_n.jpg

Amethyst Seer Stone:

Amethyst is the stone of spirituality and contentment, it bestows stability, strength, inner peace. It is a great stone for meditation and enhancing your intuition and psychic abilities with its calming and peaceful energy. Amethyst provides clarity and enhances conscious perception and understanding.

Healing: Assists in calming the mind, reduces insomnia and allows restful sleep, reduces stress, eases headaches, helps with hormone production, strengthens the immune system, cleansing organs and respiratory system, reduces bruising and swelling. Assists in the function of the pineal and pituitary glands.

Source: https://crystalearthspirit.com/products/amethyst-seer-stone

69173399_10162072090360057_3248907408101081088_n.jpg

Petrified wood:

Petrified wood can assist anyone who is feeling stuck or experiencing being frozen in time. It helps to create balance and offers a foundation from which to launch new goals or undertake a different path. Petrified wood is also a wonderful grounding stone. It helps to calm scattered energies.

Benefits of Petrified Wood:
  • Grounds energy
  • Offers mental stability
  • Promotes concentration
  • Encourages goal setting
Ways to Use Petrified Wood for Healing
Petrified Wood Calms Fears: Petrified wood can be used to calm down survival-based fears. It helps to make one feel safe and secure and helps one feel ageless.

Timeless Energy: Petrified wood helps you to set a pace and stay with that pace all day long because you are not hurried or moving too slowly, but moving forward in a good, steady way. It helps you to feel all will be all right. It connects one to their spirit in such a way that they know that time is not really what it appears for there is no such thing, there is only forever.

Source: Stein, Diane. GEM Stones A to Z: A Handy Reference to Healing Crystals. Crossing Press, 2008.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10162072089870057&set=pcb.10162072090380057&type=3&theater#

• Love this post!
Reactions: Lila

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)