A friend’s experience (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Tonight I met up with a group of ladies to celebrate my friend’s birthday party—and I did NOT expect this!

One of the women shared her experience she had this August. She had insomnia and felt a presence near her bed, so she reached out to touch it and felt a vibration. She got up to turn the light on to see if she could see it. Then, she was filled w an overwhelming joy and couldn’t stop laughing. It changed her and now she is really drawn to spirituality and not the religion she followed before. She feels more loving, happy, no longer judges others, & went vegan! So after that we had a good conversation about esoterics & QHHT.

I love these stories and needed to share her awakening. I call this a classic case of shifting to the New Earth consciousness.
Do you keep seeing it in others?

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I have not heard of such a phenomenal change, but quite a few smaller ones where people are being more aware of others.

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Not yet, still feel like I'm a background artist in The Walking Dead sometimes.:fp:((
Trapped in a horror movie.
Wish it was different.

(PS: Not that I watch this stuff, don't like horror / Zombie movies or shows at all).
;)

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Looking back, I would say my journey of awakening has been one of 20,000 steps. It's almost like conscious awareness has its cycles of expansion, then shutting somewhat down when sucked in by a focus on the lower ebb of the sine wave, then boosting again with more epiphanies and wonder. For many years, I have held in my heart the hope and desire that an actual pulse, or wave, or beam or whatever you want to call the cosmic emanation, would wash over Earth and instantaneously awaken every being to a higher conscious level. I do understand photonic light codes have been sweeping us for a couple of years now, and I have started to understand that the emissions of the sun in CMEs contain spiritually encoded information which also sweep the vicinity of the star. People say it's still coming, and I hope and believe it is, but I also think everyone must go through their steps. Maybe not so great a number as the forerunners had to, because we have cut a swathe through the jungle and now the path is more clear. But I think the progression through the awakening curve will be the same for all.

The fact that your friend could feel a vibration suggests a lot of the work of the potential seed (done in the darkness under the soil) had already occurred and what you witnessed was the actual, vital sprout making its headway in the open air. A lot of spirituality has to do with being able to encompass enough energy; to be energised enough to hold the increasing vibrations.

And I offer this picture as a reminder that the seed of potential has this possible outcome in it:

Tree-So-the-tree-rustles-in-the-evening-when-we-stand-uneasy-before-our-own-childish-thoughts.jpg

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I just keep seeing and hearing more stories of folks who are comfortable with spiritual stuff that would have made them rant a short while ago.
Now it seems to be 'no big deal', 'Yeah, we knew that', almost as if the knowledge made the transition from 'no' to 'yes' without conscious awareness of there ever having been a 'no' phase. I have seen that before, but rarely. This 'unconscious transition' (sometimes conscious but 'barely worthy of notice') seems to be exploding in frequency.

I find your story heartwarming, @Anaeika<3

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I'm sorry, I don't. I would need a close-up of the leaves to identify it. It seems so old that some symbiotic plant life is living on it. I think the red and yellow things to the left of the picture are birds. Do you think so? They wouldn't be flowers, as they're not over the whole tree. It appears to be deciduous as the dead leaves are discarded on the ground. I think there's a beekeepers apiary in the background. There is also a kind of pall in the atmosphere, such as you might find in India (they burn so many small fires there, it's always smoky). But I could be completely off-track. It's all guesswork.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Tonight I met up with a group of ladies to celebrate my friend’s birthday party—and I did NOT expect this!

One of the women shared her experience she had this August. She had insomnia and felt a presence near her bed, so she reached out to touch it and felt a vibration. She got up to turn the light on to see if she could see it. Then, she was filled w an overwhelming joy and couldn’t stop laughing. It changed her and now she is really drawn to spirituality and not the religion she followed before. She feels more loving, happy, no longer judges others, & went vegan! So after that we had a good conversation about esoterics & QHHT.

I love these stories and needed to share her awakening. I call this a classic case of shifting to the New Earth consciousness.
That's a fantastic story Anaeika and fills me with hope for people. Thanks for sharing it!

I'm sorry, I don't. I would need a close-up of the leaves to identify it. It seems so old that some symbiotic plant life is living on it. I think the red and yellow things to the left of the picture are birds. Do you think so? They wouldn't be flowers, as they're not over the whole tree. It appears to be deciduous as the dead leaves are discarded on the ground. I think there's a beekeepers apiary in the background. There is also a kind of pall in the atmosphere, such as you might find in India (they burn so many small fires there, it's always smoky). But I could be completely off-track. It's all guesswork.
My guess is the yellow and red things are a tree nearer to us in the upper left (separate tree from the ancient central figure) - notice all the leaves on the ground. That tree is just glorious! Such a beauty, it would be amazing to talk with it!

This way (seemingly suddenly) happens to some of us. Our frequency rises and rises over months or years, then we sort of brim over into awakening. More common though seems to be a series of smaller awakenings or epiphany's - with no particular one being experienced as 'the' awakening. The 'no longer judges others' part is very telling - being love filled for all is a strong sign of the real McCoy. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)