A few thoughts on coronavirus and a blueprint for future events by TPTB (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.
Status
Not open for further replies.

soulsurfer

Just Arrived
Jan 9, 2020
At this point I've seen enough evidence to conclude that the novel coronavirus was genetically engineered. It's a bio-weapon folks. China has locked down, quarantined, cities encompassing millions of people. All of our products are manufactured in China and right now nothing is being produced. Even Foxconn is closed. They're willing to tank their economy to gain control over this pandemic. I think the proof can be seen solely in China's reaction and current quarantine protocols.

But for further proof...
  • there's a P4 bio lab in Wuhan
  • there's a center for disease control and prevention located 911 feet from the seafood market where they claim the virus originated
  • in March 2019 a shipment of coronavirus from a Canadian P4 lab ended up in China
  • Chinese Bio-Warfare agent Xiangguo Qiu and her research team were forcibly dispatched from the Canadian lab
  • Dr. Frank Plummer, who worked at the same Canadian lab, has just died mysteriously in Kenya
  • Dr. Francis Boyle, who drafted the Biological Weapons Act, has stated that the virus is a bio-weapon
  • Arkansas Sen. Tom Cotton has stated that the virus did not originate at the seafood market and mentioned the P4 lab
  • Botao Xiao, a Harvard post-doc, just published a paper on the origins of the virus, claiming "the coronavirus probably originated from a laboratory in Wuhan"
I could go on and on. There is so much proof. But it's the woo woo and esoteric side of this disaster that I wanted to discuss. It seems that TPTB always provide a blueprint of what to expect in the future. One could reference the Georgia guidestones and their desire to maintain humanity's population under 500 million. Agenda 2030 aims to "slow down population growth." They all seem to have the same goal. And these goals have been hidden throughout history in various sources and media. I don't think the dates or time frame matters from their perspective. It's about the objectives and whether it takes 5 years or 50 years to accomplish them is irrelevant to them.

Zero Hedge recently published this article. I found it interesting that a book published in 1981 by a relatively unknown Dean Koontz, under a pen name, predicts the bio-engineered coronavirus from Wuhan. I would also add that it is a novel and the virus was originally named "novel coronavirus" before taking on the now widely used Covd-19 label. Prior to their publishing that article you could pick up a copy on ebay for $4. Price has been quickly climbing since then.

I've heard some sources mention that this virus affects Asians more than other races as if it was engineered to target a specific race. That got me thinking about a story I heard years ago about a man named Paul Dienach. The story claims that Paul fell into a coma in 1921 and awoke in a different body in the year 3906. We only know about Paul Dienach from a recently published translation of his journal. I have no idea if the journal is based on a true experience or even a real person. And honestly, I don't think it's relevant. I simply see it as one more such blueprint. If we can cast aside the dates listed in the journal, there is a rather ominous prediction about the Asian race. And considering the current situation in Asia I find it very curious that someone would write about this in 1921. A brief summary for your perusal.

So what's your take on the virus? Was it bio-engineered? Was it released intentionally? Are there hints spread throughout media about future events that will unfold? Are there other sources that may have predicted this virus?

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
OP
S

soulsurfer

Just Arrived
Jan 9, 2020
The thread was meant to focus on the predictions about this virus (as found in old books) rather than the virus' origins or current events. I thought it might be better placed in the future forecasts section. Feel free to lock this thread and I'll re-post in the existing one. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)