• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Here are some of my crystals.

12193325_10156196453275057_2637914478896800739_n.jpg

This one above is a clear quartz point of mine, sitting within a partly formed cluster. The word, ‘crystal’, comes from the Greek word, ‘krystallos’, which means ice. Clear quartz is said to contain all the colors in the light spectrum and that the atoms grow in perfect 'double-helix-ical' patterns, like our DNA.

It is a universal crystal as it has many uses — the natural formation at the tip can determine some of the more specific methods of use. It has the ability to amplify energy, such as when it is used for healing purposes, but it can also boost the effectiveness of other crystals. It assists with creating a clearer channel and connection, going out through a person’s transpersonal point and earth star, to the other side.

A clear quartz is great to place around electric based devices and equipment, as it can absorb some of the radiation which can impact our health.

It can help with concentration, as well as retaining what you are learning at the time.

For healing, it’s a great choice. Along with being a cleansing crystal for negative energy, it is like a soul cleanser in terms of clearing and aligning the auric layers and the energy centres of the body. It can also help to release negative energy which may have been absorbed through people, or situations.

A few interesting titbits:
- Australian Aborigines used quartz in rain rituals.
- Ancient Japanese believed quartz formed from the breath of a white dragon, and regarded it as representing perfection.
- Clear quartz formed into spheres have been used as crystal balls to predict the future at least since the middle ages.

12122760_10156180660555057_1010853238312907408_n.jpg

Above is a smoky quartz crystal of mine. Smokey quartz is the national gem of Scotland — their national scepter contains a large smoky quartz crystal on top.

Properties:
- Grounding (a root chakra stone)
- Physical and psychic protection
- Removes negative energy and transmutes the energy into positive
- Helps against radiation and electromagnetic smog
- Assists with lifting depression

12249670_10156258163650057_6242887578345664547_n.jpg

Above is a celestite cluster of mine. Said to be an angelic stone, it is a powerful healing crystal that is able to help purify the aura, as well as stimulate psychic abilities. In Latin it is called 'coelestis', which means ‘heavenly’.

Celestite can give courage to those who suffer from agoraphobia (fear of crowds), or even public speaking. It is a great tool to use with meditation as it not only provides mental clarity but also helps to block out distracting noise.

Connecting with the angelic realm can be easier when focusing through this mineral. Those trying to consciously astral project can also benefit from having celestite nearby.

A celestite cluster in a space can help with the emotional state of people in that area. Other benefits of this crystal are stress and anxiety relief, as well as helping with obsessive behaviours. This crystal can be used to work with the transpersonal point, also known as the 8th chakra.

12366378_10156333399405057_8560146924336590314_n.jpg

Above is a Malachite Crystal (part of my crystal healing kit). Malachite is a very protective stone, absorbing and protecting from negative energies and radiation (including electromagnetic). It is a good one to keep near microwaves and TV’s for example. It’s also a stone of travel as it can help with the fear of flying, especially if empowered and focused on before the trip.

Its name is said to have originated from the Greek word for mallow — 'malache' — because of its colour. It was used to make jewellery and ornaments as far back as 3000 BC in ancient Egypt.

This crystal can provide motivation around taking action towards needed changes in life. It aids creativity, enhances the development of intuition and is a strong stone for the heart — both physical and in terms of emotional healing.

12669472_10156486583260057_1128826238405494615_n.jpg

Above is my crystal amethyst cluster I got in Peru. As a cluster, it is more effective at radiating energy into a wider space, with the amethyst being a good option to use at the entry to a room for that reason, since an it not only attracts positive energy, but clears away negative energy — including emotions such as stress, anxiety and fear. An amethyst can not only help to clear the human energy field of negative energy, but act as an energetic shield around the body.

As early as 10,000 BC the Neolithic people of Europe, and the ancient Egyptians, prized the amethyst for its legendary energy and beauty. Roman and Greek societies placed it in high regard because of its healing powers. It was considered as a gemstone of royalty, having been used in sceptres, crowns, and the rings of bishops. The name 'Amethyst' derives from the Greek word, ‘ametusthos’, meaning 'not intoxicated.' It was also known as, 'the gem of fire’ by the ancient Greeks.

In addition to soothing emotions and providing protection, it can bring inner strength and clarity. It’s a great mediation stone, helping one to get to know themselves easier and deeper.
12644864_10156495140715057_9000701640696920405_n.jpg

This is blue obsidian from my crystal healing kit. It is a crystal that can assist with the treatment of speech therapy and help with such disorders as Alzheimer’s, schizophrenia and multiple personality disorder — it specifically assists with clarity of the mind. In addition to mental health, it can help with the circulatory system and our glands (such as the prostate).

It can stimulate our throat chakra for when we need to communicate more effectively. Spiritual practices can be enhanced from its use, such as tarot readings, scrying, dowsing and astral projection. It has been said to open up and expand the aura. It’s a stone that provides protection, especially when traveling.

10274342_10156507984505057_1956456451629412196_n.jpg

Here are a few Herkimer Diamond Crystals of mine. These are double-terminated quartz, found in exposed outcrops of dolostone, in and around Herkimer County and the Mohawk River Valley, in New York State, USA. These crystals can be up to five hundred million years old and are said to be the highest vibrational type of quartz that can be found.

These are strong and powerful stones that can aid with astral travel and help to enhance clairvoyant and clairaudient abilities. They are great for healing and can be used in meditation, dream and vision work. The double-termination means that they have the ability to not only transmit their own energies, but receive and amplify.

Being attunement stones, they help one to connect into another person, group, or environment. This can be beneficial when two people do not know each other well, but can also assist when two people are apart and want to retain a connection. These crystals also magnify the influence of other stones.

Herkimer Diamonds can be programmed with intentional thoughts, such as protection, love, well-being, or targeted healing — which can be used for others to draw upon.

These are great crystals for clearing away electromagnetic pollution and radioactivity.

13315332_10156956878155057_756660894258949252_n.jpg

Above is one of my Tantric Twin clear quartz crystals. These are great healing crystals to use with love and relationship challenges. Because of being joined in the body as one—sharing a common base with two separate terminators—there is a strong connection physically, emotionally and spiritually.

13432312_10157015286805057_5201425647469580358_n.jpg

Said to be a highly spiritual stone, here are a few Zircons of mine up above. These crystals can help to move energy down through the transpersonal point, past the crown and into the base, then out through the earth star, to ground the energy with Gaia. They are a great grounding stone, in addition to connecting you to spirit and bringing in needed guidance.

13124656_10156869921640057_1787304020177461587_n.jpg

Global Moderators Linda gifted me a few local stones—which I chose from larger collection while I was in Texas earlier in the year. Here are the ones I picked above. I think the first one may be jade based, then there is soapstone, a piece of lava from out of the ground nearby, quartz, and flint.

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
Your crystals are beautiful, Laron! Where does your clear quartz cluster come from?

I've got lots of crystals too. I have them all over my home. It seems like I want to hold one all day and carry it in my pocket then a while (days or weeks) later I want a different one on me. Just now I'm attracted to a piece of Lapis Lazuli. It feels electric in my hand.

image.jpeg

Lapis Lazuli has been used for thousands of years to help one to "see" across the veil. In ancient Egypt it was crushed and used for painting eyes, hair and crowns of the pharaos’ statues and sarcophaguses.

image.jpeg

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Your crystals are beautiful, Laron! Where does your clear quartz cluster come from?
I'm trying to recall when and where I go that one. It wasn't a gift. It's a pretty unique piece because of how the formation it is sitting in is formed. I think it would have been in Sydney, likely a crystal shop in Blackheath in the Blue Mountains.

Just now I'm attracted to a piece of Lapis Lazul
That looks really nice. Here is one I got in Pisac, in Peru, where our transients.info group is going next year.

lap.jpg
What's the top stone please Laron? xx
Peacock ore! :-Ws

Lois

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
Thank you Laron - that's one of my (unknown) gifted stones from my bedside table identified! The friend who gave it to me said they saw it and felt they they were 'commanded' to get it for me! I shall now go research what it does :D

The exact same is true of my other unknown stone (only with a different and totally unconnected friend), I'll photo it in daylight this week and see what you and K can make of it xxx

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Kristy helped me identify it originally. I had never seen one before she gave it as a gift. I have a bunch of crystals I have photos of which I am planning to write about at some stage, in a similar style to how I wrote them above (which are from my facebook page).

Kelly Palmer

Involved Wayfarer
Retired Moderator
Jul 22, 2016
What a great post Laron!!! There was so much great information in there and I think you answered a question of a stone I had which I didn't know what it was. I got a Moldavite and Herkimer Diamond pendant and just realized I had got it. I really enjoyed the part about smoky quartz! I love this stone so much that I made it my wedding ring! I will include some photos that I took just the other day.

Thanks
Kelly

Attachments

Reactions: Stargazer and Laron

Kelly Palmer

Involved Wayfarer
Retired Moderator
Jul 22, 2016
That first one looks just like mine!

Love the ring!
Thanks Laron! It's hard to see but there are 3 small pieces of citrine above and below the smoky quartz in my ring :)

The Moldavite and Herkimer diamond has found a new home. It was meant for someone else.

Reactions: Stargazer and Laron

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)