A feeling... (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.
K

KarlaSM

How do you assimilate the Cosmic energies these days?

I feel this incredible amount of pressure flowing from the Source of everything towards the entire solar system, it feels so huge that it cleanses my soul from suppressed tears that accumulated over lifetimes. Lifetimes in multitudes of star systems, perhaps galaxies, and ancient paradigms here on Earth. The pieces are being put back together where there was once lack of understanding and wholeness.

But it challenges to make me feel deeper and deeper the core of uncountable internal battles and a long record of unhealthy oneness through such ancestral experiences, that then are seen as what they once were. Just tastes of diverse ideas and adventures, horrors, sunsets and beginnings.

One by one old constructs and experiences of having subdued my personal will to the will of others are shed of like layers of an onion and one by one I release others from my lesser will.

It is then when such chains start fading, I seek more and more the silence, where there is no presence of any kind of physical or etheric being, and just the feeling of being embraced by Cosmos and its eternal mysteries. I become free to be a human with great potential for peace but also to be the soul that carries a unique universe like any other soul, here and there, and everywhere.

Limitations fade, yet the conflict of polarity integration is felt and seen in the outer circumstances of a world that seeks balance and new understanding, yet it sees itself through the eyes of much fear and despair, hopelessness and yet part of it is hopeful and optimistic about what may come from now on.

From Cosmic lenses I see that Creation perceives itself as simply perfect, symmetric and it knows well itself. I can only feel awe when reading about weird things happening in space, things never seen before through the human eyes, and the attempts to conciliate a complexity in a planet like had not happened before.

Can you feel it?

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
One has to remove the exoskeleton or carapace that has been fixed or fused into place as a defensive shield. After that, the pure, soft, grub-like body is vulnerable and exposed to an uncertain universe. But somehow, that pure softness has to stand up for itself, showing itself for what it is, and say No to anybody's imposition of the idea of war, whether that anybody is human or not. Scrap the idea of Star Wars. That is a fantasy that has been played out. Scrap the idea of terrestrial wars - we have taken them as far as they can go. Look to the Sahara Desert and realise this is the outcome of a devastating war. Look to Mars and realise the atmosphere was whooshed away in warlike frenzy, or by an exploding planet, also destruction the result of war.

For one cowering on the brink of making this step - it seems an impossibility. We have been inundated by war, until we have believed it's what we get up out of bed for. But one just has to trust and take the jump - impossible or otherwise.

The cosmic energies are going to catch you, and you'll get along just fine.

OP
K

KarlaSM

Yes...well the part about Star Wars was for our souls (at least for many of us) a reality in the galactic past that now I can recall through the means of these aspects that are now being brought forth for acceptance and love. Today one of them spoke and came to my heart, she has two hearts as often is mentioned by others who recall them. She said that through my human heart her two hearts and her two minds will balance. Not yet sure why the Draconians have two hearts. So what we see as a fiction is a database of collective memories. For Cosmos there was a value in the lessons learned through conflict. Now we no longer have to live a continuation of them but instead through our inner balance comes their inner peace.

I see us all and the planet like how for example in chemistry you mix up elements and have a chaotic reaction that reaches a peak, then starts stabilizing and a new stable element is born. This is how transformation of our soul happens as well.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
Wow. You kids are poets at heart...so beautifully expressive! :-D

I feel increasing peace (within), joy, and a rapidly growing anticipation and excitement for whatever lies ahead.

As far as assimilation goes, I do my best to remain "grounded" and centered in Nature, awake and aware of what's transpiring around me, and be the truest expression of myself that I possibly can be. I like to imagine myself and others as dazzling, brilliant beams of Loving Light through which energy flows freely from Source. The more the energy flows, the brighter and more beautiful our Light and The Creation becomes...

:-D :) :p :cool:

OP
K

KarlaSM

LOL thank you very much my friends, for all the love you share and for the light that you radiate. Wow yes, Stargazer you are like a diamond shining so many beautiful frequencies, and this is the reason why you already have so much integrated in your being. I see this balance then and how with your sense of being grounded you can shine your light. <3

Each one of you carries such beautiful codes of love in your being. Indeed beautifully expressed by Hailstones Melt. Thank you June

Ok here goes an uplifting story shared from last night's integration:

Eons ago, where there were different cultures, apparently opposing in their ways and lifestyles, there was the seed of love beneath the scars of an ancient war.

In the face of the snake-dragon people you could see the potential to bring the best expressions of high tech, a special kind of order in discipline and tantric mysteries yet undiscovered fully by the other culture. On the other side you had an angelic race with a tender heart, much more fragile in their bodies yet agile in their movements. Such agile trait came from their ancestral cat lineage, but Lyran was now their home world.

The clash in views became evident, and war thus began.

What was not understood back then was that behind the masks of different cultures was the desire to rediscover an ancient truth so deep, running through the blood and the etheric veins of each culture. It was the truth of the deepest bond of love ever to be found, yet not discovered back then.

For the Lyrans and the Dracos residing now on Orion and their Draco bases were in reality the closest soulmates to be created, and the longing for connection and love was there, always there.

The Lyrans fled, and the heart of the dragon snakes was once again shattered, after the big chase began without success of a real reunion. Potential for friendship and romance was once again lost, and more sadness and blocks were created. There was no longer the brilliance of the sharing of resources and land and a new form of commerce. All dreams were lost as they had been lost before.

These old dreams now take us to our present moment where in one single planet, such reunion has not yet been fully consumed and the scars of such war and separation still echos in our bruised hearts. As the layers of pain are being peeled, such remembrance is born and a new peace is being birthed in the heart of the Cosmic human who awaits for such reunion first through its own codes and then through a new form of connection that comes from such conciliation of old apparently different ways.

I think that Slayer and Maryann have grasped bits of these stories.

So you all see then that war was indeed an illusion of what was in fact a real chase that turned into controlling and desperate intentions, for there was no balance or mutual understanding, something that now can be learned and understood even further. <3

Peace be with you all

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
For the Lyrans and the Dracos residing now on Orion and their Draco bases were in reality the closest soulmates to be created, and the longing for connection and love was there, always there.

The Lyrans fled, and the heart of the dragon snakes was once again shattered, after the big chase began without success of a real reunion. Potential for friendship and romance was once again lost, and more sadness and blocks were created. There was no longer the brilliance of the sharing of resources and land and a new form of commerce. All dreams were lost as they had been lost before.
If the reptilians and the humans were really soulmates, that is a huge revelation, sis. I bet that would be a bit hard to swallow for many, although it makes sense.

And, lol, I thought the Lyrans were running for their lives. Had they not done so, the human hearts would have been shattered. Literally. So, maybe this was another experiment gone wrong?

Reactions: Stargazer
OP
K

KarlaSM

Perhaps we could see it as a failure, but in the end, the past is gone and cannot be changed, only healed. Yes may people will never accept love in any form, I can see this everyday, not even between different species but simply in human form. Physical distance and cultures separate people, and lifestyles and there is war within so many homes. So when we manage to solve our own conflicts here on Earth, it is easier to understand why such things happened outside.

The problem with those dracos were that they lost trust, they became controlling and could not cope with the feline side of the Lyran people, and their subtle angelic essence. The differences in energies and the way they expressed each their qualities was tremendous.

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
Oh, I forgot that from a 5d (and most likely above) perspective there is no failure, only experience, and even the lady who says that doesn't seem to be sure why her people had to go through all of the adversity, which I guess includes reptilians too. Maybe they did not come here only but set foot in the DAL universe too?

I was also going to ask you, if the reptilians are restricted to 4d, that must mean that the Lyrans were 4th-dimensional too when they met, right?

OP
K

KarlaSM

Hmm I have heard before of the DAL universe but these days I realize we must be careful with certain terms like Universe, God and Cosmos, because these three concepts are very different things.

For example, a Universe might just be your own personal universe of aspects, what you have lived and created as a being in countless physical and non-physical realities, so if you find materials that speak about Universes, you must be very discerning. DAL might be the name of a being with lots of aspects, or something else.

About dimensions, as I shared with you previously my bro and with others, I do not follow such terms because it brings too much confusion to try to label levels of consciousness or spaces with the terms 4d, 5d, 6d etc... and the reason for this is that I am not sure the definition of for example 4d for someone is the same as 4d for another so I personally prefer not to use them and instead just allow the levels to flow naturally through my own consciousness, and if people can label them, then I am still fine with it. :)

Another reason why I try not to separate levels in dimensions is because I observe that at each moment here on Earth we all have already access to all those levels of consciousness or realms or spaces, and other species already have access to multidimensionality, so I cannot limit the experiences and levels of races to a particular dimension because they themselves are not as restricted as we believe or perceive. So no they are not restricted to a particular dimension or density. Currently they can travel through any, but historically speaking, if they were both stuck in duality mindset, then likely they had access to only 3d and 4d back then, but I think this was not necessarily the case, especially before their conflicts, because often times many things that end in conflict start with a higher mindset, until conflicting views and experiences take place.

I hope this helps my bro.

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
Yeah, it helps. I have never heard or read a channeled Pleiadian message saying "we are from 5d." That information comes from Simon Parkes, actually and kind of helps me arrange things in some order, which may or may not be true.

When I speak about Dal, I mainly refer to Asket's explanations to Billy Meier and the book "The Return of Light" (I have a link to the full text in case somebody is interested). In the latter it is explained how when darkness started seething here it created a rift between the twin-flame universes that affected the relationship between twin souls and through them all relationships. So, if anybody has researched the popular twin-flame theories, they would see that it is common for people to run away from their twin love and do all sorts of unexpected things instead of just following their soul's desire.

OP
K

KarlaSM

I see...so yes I can see a connection between the personal universe of aspects of each twin. But again, I wonder, is DAL a particular being or something bigger? A definition of darkness is a force that separates in one way or another, not necessarily negative if such force is applied to boost individual consciousness as opposed to merged consciousness between beings. :)

If twin flames become codependent and harm each other then I see how separation could be a solution, or at least temporarily.

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
I don't know, if you have a theory about what DERN (our universe) is, then DAL is almost the same as it is its twin (or as Asket says, its sister universe).

Yeah, it should be noted that the darkness out of all proportions that we know is most likely not what it was supposed to be but was corrupted too.

About the twin flames... I understand your point of view, but harming is not what it was supposed to be either... :(

There is another reason to keep your twin away and that is if you are carrying a lot of pain and don't want to pass it to them. However, it is not certain how much pain is created in this way. And, as you say, it can only be a temporary solution.

OP
K

KarlaSM

Sometimes I wonder the same my bro, if it was ok for things to reach sometimes such extremes, but maybe for Cosmos not even that is a problem is all can be healed, reintegrated, brought back to balance and brought back to peace, who knows...it is difficult to say. We do not like it because of the degree of fragmentation and suffering experienced. At least in my own mind and heart I wish such levels of pain had not existed either. :(

DERN and DAL...in a way two twin flame beings, but...I wonder then if they are Cosmos or something smaller then...I do have something because I found out a long time ago that there is a level in each one of us that is called "My personal Universe" or "My basic Universe" and it was something I was grasping years ago and could not understand until some time later. For example for you, your current incarnation, Slayer, the green dragon, and many others together make up your personal Universe and that is something that sometimes people channel. They might be channeling the whole set of aspects of someone and call it a Universe. This is then why in other sources Cosmos is called the Multiverse or Omniverse to include us all as smaller Universes. :)

Reactions: Stargazer and June

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
Well, I guess things like destroyed homeworlds are something that must have gone too far away. And I know that time is not relevant outside 3d, but it takes so much of it to heal, and so many efforts.

You are much deeper into the theories about universes, sis, I really have no idea :)

OP
K

KarlaSM

So complex lol...well the parts about universes at least has such a level of complexity that even here on Earth I see how we have reached a level of complexity that is crazy really. Btw, something very weird, through the center of the galaxy, the black hole is regurgitating huge planet-sized balls, which is very weird because it is said black holes swallow, but we know somehow that in reality it is a worm hole, so perhaps there is really a redecoration going on in such a way that either those destroyed planets will be reborn somehow or simply new planets will be born, who knows...all is too weird really.

OP
K

KarlaSM

Something very strange has been going on with me. I was drawn to go through ancient stories that in the past were seen as fearful, especially when it came to connecting to certain beings. I was taught that what for so long we have seen as dark expressions of the legacy that such beings left is now being elevated to their highest most loving expression. Yesterday and today I went out and I just can hardly believe how everything in here where I live is changing for the better. I saw the world with new eyes and saw that legacy that was once seen as badness versus goodness in our world, and the true value in all the paradigms that have been built over eons both here on Earth and off world. I can only say that this planet is a jewel and what is held in the Earth human DNA is pure gold that will shine like never before.

So much will be activated within each awakening human as to recall those pieces of legacy for what they truly are, including those things that for so long we saw as evil.

It only shows how amazing we all are as creators. :D <3 <3 <3

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
You are very knowledgeable and wise. Karla, May I ask where you gain your knowledge, it probably just comes to you but if any is from books I wonder if you would mind recommending one.<3

OP
K

KarlaSM

Thank you dear June. Long story short, the knowledge has come from these combinations of things:

-Observing what people do and say carefully to learn as much as I can from their experiences, feelings and ideas
-Observing our world structures, dynamics, imbalances and systems as carefully as possible and see their extremes and possibilities for balance in them
-Reading about ancient myths, doctrines, important points in history and find lots of clues there and see repeating patterns and conflicts
-Reading about those things that people mostly fear like for example if Christians reject what they perceive as evil then go and read those things that Christianity sees as evil
-If people suggest to connect only to the higher realms, connect to the lower realms equally but in safe ways that can be handled and understood
-If people say to connect to only certain beings, connect to the beings people do not want to talk to equally
-Spend a lot of time alone connecting to inner guidance
-For a while I used to spend much time healing myself but now it feels more like just activating parts of the soul that in the past needed special care, and from such activations come these deep realizations on how things have been working for a long time, where conflicts stemmed from and so much is just related to our deepest bonds and relationships and so much was then elevated to extremes in our world

The clue is to try to find in everything the balance and see always what needs to be fixed by seeing the positive in everything instead of seeing things as fearful and open up to inner pains and fears

So I would recommend just about any book as in every book there is truth but normally the problem is that what is not understood is seen as threatening or fearful

So I would start asking you what kinds of materials do you feel more attracted to? :)

I can recommend also lots of very beautiful movies that show such a deep meaning to life and existence :D <3

OP
K

KarlaSM

Thank you my bro, at some point everyone will learn to connect more deeply to their souls and learn to control their vibration. I see though with much admiration all that has been created in our planet, but naturally the routines, perception of boredom and pain are drawbacks to be able to appreciate it. :)

Reactions: Bill and Stargazer

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Thank you dear June. Long story short, the knowledge has come from these combinations of things:

-Observing what people do and say carefully to learn as much as I can from their experiences, feelings and ideas
-Observing our world structures, dynamics, imbalances and systems as carefully as possible and see their extremes and possibilities for balance in them
-Reading about ancient myths, doctrines, important points in history and find lots of clues there and see repeating patterns and conflicts
-Reading about those things that people mostly fear like for example if Christians reject what they perceive as evil then go and read those things that Christianity sees as evil
-If people suggest to connect only to the higher realms, connect to the lower realms equally but in safe ways that can be handled and understood
-If people say to connect to only certain beings, connect to the beings people do not want to talk to equally
-Spend a lot of time alone connecting to inner guidance
-For a while I used to spend much time healing myself but now it feels more like just activating parts of the soul that in the past needed special care, and from such activations come these deep realizations on how things have been working for a long time, where conflicts stemmed from and so much is just related to our deepest bonds and relationships and so much was then elevated to extremes in our world

The clue is to try to find in everything the balance and see always what needs to be fixed by seeing the positive in everything instead of seeing things as fearful and open up to inner pains and fears

So I would recommend just about any book as in every book there is truth but normally the problem is that what is not understood is seen as threatening or fearful

So I would start asking you what kinds of materials do you feel more attracted to? :)

I can recommend also lots of very beautiful movies that show such a deep meaning to life and existence :D <3
Karla, thankyou for taking the time to reply . I'm reminded again that we all have our own way of walking our path, your way and mine will be different of course, but much of the info in your post I recognise as the way I have been learning over the years and not realising it. its been so gradual. Also of course we now have the web where I'm hearing different views and feelings. The way things are described is different to me discussing it with a like minded friend, which is how it was until I joined transients last year, having only shortly before that learned how to use a computer ------ just. You are right about learning from all books, there is a great deal to be learned even from reading fiction. Still you do have a super way of explaining things

OP
K

KarlaSM

Thank you so much dear June. This is a very interesting time. I guess that all learning is gradual and even though we all learn differently and do things differently, we all converge in lots of ways. It is in the differences how we find our sense of individual uniqueness and in the convergence of the most essential aspects of existence we find our unity, our oneness. <3

Bill, thanks a lot!! I appreciate your comment.

..and things intensify a lot these days!!!

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
Fascinating discussion... I have spent the last several weeks sleeping and deep rest. I have very little physical strength as yet, but am doing a bit more every day. It's like I got hit by a meteor! I've never had any experience quite like this... and in the midst of it, have discovered a coming full circle happening, where the Christ is more present in so many ways. I'll be sharing more of that elsewhere, but it's an integral part of my experience with correlating myself with the present energetic blast.

OP
K

KarlaSM

Maryann so glad to read you here. :) <3

These days I have been offline for the most part, dealing with lots of things. I just feel like disconnecting from everything and connect to my personal universe of aspects and continue the deep healing process. I do not connect in here as much as before. Something that lately seems to be helping tremendously with the physical issues is an exercise in which I do massage on my etheric body from feet to top and it helps remove all undesired energies and it heals all integrating aspects. As disgusting as it will sound I taste and smell a strong odor of cigarettes frequently while doing this because for almost 30 years I absorbed the smoke of my mom's cigarettes plus it seems I smoked a lot in at least the previous incarnation, so in part it did affect my lungs terribly and other types of physical wounds from other timelines. So removing these energies and placing my own with massage and another exercise of compressing my aura like hugging myself is helping so much especially these days of solar storms that bring forth more of our own soul to be embodied but there can be excessive accumulations of misplaced energies that cause so many physical issues in many.

I hope that this helps for those who are struggling. After doing these very simple exercises vitality comes back, clarity of mind and grounding.

Hugs

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)