A dream that made me gasp for breath upon awakening... (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Hailstones Melt's dream of 23-12-2017

I got the job of Receptionist at Woodside, (a big oil and gas player in Western Australia). A Receptionist in a big corporation can be a busy role, and the last Receptionist was there for the day to hand over the job role to me. I am very familiar with office tasks and knew how to perform the role, but I was shocked to find out that there was no computerization and messages had to be taken down on little yellow sticky notes (similar to a time 30-40 years ago of phone answering). Not only that, but there was no computerized list of employees in the company, so it was impossible to connect the calls directly, and I found out that one had to memorise the individual phone numbers to be able to connect the calls. Of course, while I was trying to complete one task, the phone would again ring, and I would have to leave that unfinished to take it. It was similar to trying to manage a flood of information without the proper tools. I was stationed on the bottom floor (foyer) of the large office tower. I had trouble keeping things on my desk, and I realised the land slanted away down from the desk quite rapidly. I started making notes of what needed to be done to make this job satisfactory, including building a little flat wooden platform so my office chair would not skid away downhill on its rollers. As usual, I stayed back late after going home time (on my first day on the job) in order to make these notes so that I would have something to offer to my employer about how we could improve things. I had a couple of senior executives from the very top floor come down to see me. They were concerned about the Chairman of the corporation, who apparently had bowel cancer, and was off at his home mansion in Rose Bay. They wanted to make sure calls got through to him. I was given a phone number for him 28300 (Note: adds up to 13 – I must look up the occult meaning of 13 to understand this point). The executives had a problem with going to his house for their important meetings, because the smell of his bowel releases was too much for them. They were hoping, I, the Receptionist would be able to advise them how best to do the contact. I had one of them sitting quite close to me. I told him it was my first day on the job, and that prior to that I had been a 3-year unemployed person, but that I had the skills to do the job. Then I had a psychic flash, and wrote down a message for him on a yellow sticky-note. It was the word EMPTY.

The revelation of this word was so powerful that I woke up out of my dream. In that state between dreaming and waking, I thought the meaning of the word EMPTY must have been spiritually moribund. I believe, I, the new Receptionist, had been the only person with the guts to tell the management that that’s what they were.

Oh well.

(Note: This dream did not include Schlumberger, my old employer, and I am pretty sure I have cut the dream tethers there. Woodside is one O&G employer in Perth that I have never worked for directly and potentially could have had a job there but chose not to go down that choice point.)

Last edited:
OP
Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Sometimes I gob-smack myself. I haven't written down a dream for a year or so, and had thus forgotten the content of this earlier dream. After posting above, I went back into the dream journal and read it again. Here it is:

Hailstones Melt’s dream of 25-10-2016 – Reaching the Pinnacle and the Triangulation of Light

Earlier in the night, I had a first dream, where I had actually arrived at the very apex of a pinnacle of rock (it looked like some kind of mica flakes embedded in the rock, as it had a sparkly, shiny appearance). I needed to use my whole body to scramble to the top of this pinnacle, and then rest there out of breath for a while, as the effort had been intense. At some point, (I’m not sure if on top of the pinnacle), I met a soul brother. He was around late thirties in the dream. I did not get a name.

The second dream involved a re-visit to Schlumberger, but it was in connection to the alignment of lighting up of the new grid matrix and how my actual task was just to sit in an empty chair placed there, and by doing so, when the other grid anchors (soul brothers and sister) did so, the matrix would illuminate. The soul brother I had met in the first dream was there to do the work along with me. There was a soul sister in the second dream.

One or two Schlumberger people were there (including Bxxxxxxx Sxxxxxxx) trying to stop me because they were unsure the effect my power to align and start up the codes would have on the organisation. There were three empty chairs – same type and design – placed in a triangular setting. My soul sister and soul brother were at their chairs but had not yet sat down. They were making motions with their arms and hands (such as showing the motion of a steam piston moving train wheels) but I got the clear message there was NOTHING, no ritual, no motion, which needed to be performed. All we had to do was sit in the chairs. We three did so and immediately strong white laser light shot from my chair to the next and then again from that chair to the next and back to mine creating a triangle of light. It was very strong, connected, white light (reference Tron, the movie for a detail of how this light looked). This triangulation was like one unit of the overall grid of light that is being built surrounding all of Gaia Sophia in her new incarnation in the higher dimension.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Fascinating how much the troubles (sticky notes in 2017, a desk and chair rolling downhill, execs relying on a receptionist who is there on her first day at the job to make contact with the chairman...) resemble the old farcical schtick movies like those of Charlie Chaplin or The Three Stooges.
The best part, perhaps, was probably the execs who couldn't handle the emations from their chairperson's bowelss:p:)|:rolleyes:

And of course you were able to see through the barriers and handle things<3:D

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
resemble the old farcical schtick movies like those of Charlie Chaplin or The Three Stooges.
Or Lucy on the chocolate assembly line! LOL...

Reactions: Anaeika and Lila
OP
Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Opening up my Dr Wayne Dyer Perpetual Flip Calendar (for use year after year) called Change Your Thoughts Change Your Life, I read the entry for December 24 this morning. It is:

Serene. Empty. Solitary.
Unchanging. Infinite.
Eternally present.
This is the Tao.
It seems sychronistic that Empty should show up two days in a row.

OP
Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Thinking about the Summer Solstice just passed (winter snowflakes for most of you!) I realised that the great dome of blue sky with not a single cloud was utter emptiness. On that day, there were no cloud formations, atmospherics, or special effects. There was no mega-life-changing object showing up that changed everyone's current level of awareness overnight. It was more like release, release, release, and spatial space. Space, in fact. Emptiness. Yum.

Reactions: Stargazer and Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
It just gets interestinger and interestinger... and it seems you are vibrating in accord with the universal notes, @Hailstones Melt<3

Reactions: Snowmelt

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
I believe, I, the new Receptionist, had been the only person with the guts to tell the management that that’s what they were.
Guys at the top can't handle the shit! Yup. That just about sums things up. Great dream Melt. Thanks for sharing,

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
The Number 13

Regeneration - Change

13 is not an unlucky number, as many people believe. The ancients
claimed that "he who understands how to use the number 13 will be given
power and dominion." The symbol 13 is a skeleton, or death, with a
scythe, reaping down men in a field of new-grown grass, where young
faces and heads appear to be thrusting through the ground and emerging
on all sides. 13 is a number of upheaval, so that new ground may be
broken. It's associated with power, which, if used for selfish purpose,
will bring destruction upon itself. There is a warning of the unknown
and the unexpected. Adapting to change gracefully will bring out the
strength of the 13 vibration, and decrease any potential negative. 13 is
associated with genius - also with explorers, breaking the orthodox and
new discoveries of all kinds.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I also always thought that, since it breaks down into a 4, that there is an inherent security in a 13; maybe an inherent security for you amidst the chaos and breakdown around you(/us)?

Reactions: Pod

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)