A dream that felt like real life (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Amanda Faye

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
I was with the ghost adventure guys somewhere. We all laughing in the car but it was raining really hard and you couldn't really see anything. So we pullled over for the rain to slow down. While we were waiting we decided to use thermal on this staircase up a hill just to see what we would get, if anything. So zak puts the thermal on and see a guy walking in shorts, just as he see it Billy yells out there is a guy is shorts up there. It sees is, it starts to run down the stairs. We think its a real person since we see it clear as day. Zak sees this thing run fown the stairs, stiaght at him and when it reaches him its truns to a dark cloud and disappears. We all are shook up by what just happened. We get back in the car and I sit next to Billy. I look into his eyes, which are like a light brown color, and bam! I have feels for him, simply by looking into his eyes I see everything I have ever needed. Soon after that I start acting strange, i tell everyone that smoke is starting to Affect me. I start crying, like ugly crying uncontrollably. I say "that bitch killed me, I cant believe she did it" and everyone is looking at me with fear and excitement. They kept saying her eyes, they've changed. I saw alot of red hot anger. I finally am able to get control over my body and kick the spirit out. I start saying "I am the light you have no power over me. Light radiates from every ounce of my being. I am light and love, i surround myself with it now." I then am wearing a white slik dress, I am completely surrounded by white light. Its coming from everywhere, especially my hands. I look over at Billy who is being affected by something negative and I can tell wants to harm me. I lay my hands on his hand and tell the spirit to leave this man, he has no room for negativity in his body. And he instantly said he feels better than he ever has. We finally get to the hotel, check in and there was a mix up with the rooms and we now have to share rooms. So as we walk up Billy asks if he can share a room with me. I say "Sure as long you dont judge me for farting in my sleep, or anywhere in the room" we laugh and hr says he wont. So we go into our room to find there is only one king bed. I told him that i didnt mind sharing its a huge bed. So i got dressed for dinner and out of the clothes id been wearing since we got there. He gaves me this look, and I knew that he'd seen the same thing in me that id seen in him. His eyes sparkled and he smiled and said "you are the most beautiful woman ive ever had the pleasure of sharing a room with" i laughed and said "I think thats a complaint so Im running with it, thank you" as I smiled. We went to dinner with everyone had some drinks and came back to the room. I tell him this is where the no judgement part comes in. I get in my pjs which is really a huge tshirt and get in bed. I was watching tv and he got in bed and looked over at me. He turned off the tv and asked me to tell him about me. So I did I told him about my late husband who had died a year earlier in a car accident. How much I loved him and always will but that I need to find love again for me. There are still so many things I want out of life. He asked if I wamted to cuddle and i told him before i fell asleep we could. He told me about himslef, how he was divorced and never had the chance to have kids. Somewhere we began to kiss, which was a hardcore make out session. I took my glasses off and he said "You have the most beautiful eyes, I could look into them forever" to which I said "Im not wearing underwear" which we both laughed, I dont think we had sex. Not that i remember anyways. We cuddled and I told him "thank you" he sounded confused and said "for what?" I said "for everything. For making me feel so conformable with a car full of strangers. For being sweet and kid to me. I miss the tenderness of a man. So thank you for everything you are" he gave me a kiss on the check and said "You deserve it You're one of a kind" he cuddle and i am tryinf to get comfortable so i shift my butt around. He says "If you keep doing that I will have something to poke you with" I luagh and say "oh god, im sorry" i get comfortable and fall asleep feeling the same way I feel when I cuddle with Mike. A bunch of stuff happened that I cant remember so fast forward, our investigation is over anf Billy asks me to come back to Las Vegas with him before I return home, i told him I would but onlt for a couple days as I need to return to Normie. We get to his house and remember being mezmorized by the beauty of it. We spend four days together, and we both had fallen in love with each other. He asks me to stay with him, i told him that I had to return home to PA. He said "its across the country, I will miss you. I dont think I can live without you" I told him id miss him too but I dont live here so we'll have to make trips and visit each other. Thats when he says "move in with me, live here. I have plenty of Room." I am hesitant, but eventually I do move out there and live with him. One day I try calling him and cannot get ahold of him. I cant find him anywhere. He finally pops up at one of his friends houses and I ask him to please come home I have some important news. He comes home and I tell him Im pregnant with twins. A boy and a girl. He smiles and seems so happy. He later asks me to marry him and I said " are you asking me because you love me or is it because we are having children?" He says "Its because of both. I love you and would of asked you eventually but since we're having children why wait!?" I smile tell him to get off his knee and stand up. I tell him "I love you so much. I never thought Id find this love for someone again. But I dont want to rush it because of kids. I will marry you, I do acppect but I want you to know there is no rush. Love is the one thing you dont rush" he asked "so yes then?" I smiled and nodded yes. We were both so happy and he said " see what i mean Your one of a kind" We both smile. I have the twins and I even saw thier names.

It was a crazy dream that felt like it was real. Then towards the end people are after me because the kids arent human. (WHICH could be the xfiles interfering)

The crazy thing I have never noticed Billy from the show before. I HAD never dreamt.of him or any of that before. Mike (my husband) being dead is one of my fears so thats probably why that was in there but the rest, wow. I dont even know

Did I share a past life with him? Is there meaning behind this? It was a crazy experience but I can only wonder if there is more to it than just a dream.

Reactions: Lila and Stargazer

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
My first reaction is that your dream gave you an opportunity to explore some ideas and feelings you have. Your husband being dead was a way for you have the experience without the guilt of betraying your marriage.

You were with a group of active people who share a passion for what they do. It is wonderful to be in a group like that. Although you had not consciously noticed Billy, you may have unconsciously, which is why he was so prominent in your dream. Perhaps you all share experiences in another life, but I don't know. Personally, I would just enjoy the feelings of the dream.

About your fears for your husband's safety - I place "love lights" on the vehicles of my family. I go to their cars / trucks and somehow know what color light to place on them. I've done it so often that I am surprised when I see my daughter's car because I expect it to be gold. lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)