A Dream of the Moon Unmasked (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

John Helios

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 31, 2016
www.HeliosJournal.com
In my dream, I feel the flickering of the moon foretells the questionable nature of the moon, and that the moon will finally be unmasked for what it is: an artificial construct. The electric nature of the moon shown in my dream bears witness to the many electrical technologies to which it is host. Analysis of detailed photographs from John Lear and many others bear witness to …

Read original post...

Reactions: Intuitivedreamer

Kontufuto

Involved Wayfarer
Nov 10, 2017
Dream analysis has always intrigued me. And yet, for some unexplainable truth, I've yet to read much more than patients recall of incidents. I am sure there is a tremendous amount of scientific study which has plenty of validity. With that said, I rely on Remote Viewing, Out-Of-Body, meditative energy patterns and streams, lucid dreams, and for me the most puzzling of all: bi-location realities.

Given there is plenty of data available to suspect the moon is a mere mechanical device, I also suspect its true nature. I have my theories as well as I am sure others do as well. In this day and age we are still bound by compromised and redacted information which perhaps one day we will be privy to the truth and the actual. Until then it is up to us as Spiritualists to forge ahead and unearth the fragments of 'what was' if we ever hope to make any sense of our history and make headway into the future. I have given up on the authorities to help us out but at this point what narrative or reality could you trust and follow?

• Insightful Post
Reactions: John Helios
OP
John Helios

John Helios

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 31, 2016
www.HeliosJournal.com
"...what narrative or reality could you trust and follow?"
To answer this, I say to trust one's own heart and experience for what the "truth" really is.

But before making a definitive decision, I find it's helpful to see all the viewpoints and perspectives that other folks offer. Some of them are outright deception, while others strike a chord as genuine.

Intuitivedreamer

Just Arrived
Dec 30, 2019
It's a few months late, but I just want to recommend a few books for you if you're interested. They also speak about the moon as an artificial construct and maybe maybe they can provide you with further insight into your dream. One book would be The Worldbridger by Juliet Carter. Another one would be Fourth Way: Teachings of G.I. Gurdjieff. They both propose the theory that the moon is a foreign object to our solar system.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)