A Dream of Chaos and Hope (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
This morning I awoke from a dream about a school. Like so many of these dreams, I was sent out to see what was happening and what needs to be done. (These mission-type dreams have been going on for a long time.)

I was sent to a school as a new teacher and was supposed to teach reading and thinking. (This makes sense to me as I'm always doing this in my life.) When I arrived, it was total chaos. There was no one to lead and organize the school.

Some teachers continued on as best they could, but others seemed to have trouble without someone telling them what to do. To my dismay, there were teachers who angrily told me that they knew everyone would fail without the old leadership. The children seemed mostly unaffected by the chaos.

Then many other parents started arriving and asking if their children could attend classes since the school was now open to all. The parents were almost like children themselves.

When I awoke, I was so overcome with the feelings of chaos that I could barely walk. I'm pretty good in a crises, so this surprised me.

Several elements stand out to me.
The former leaders / controllers were gone.
Parents were asking to come since the school was now open. Why was it closed to so many?
Existing staff showed a range of reactions - continuing on, falling apart, and anger at the absence of the former leadership.
The children seemed unaffected.
After thinking about the dream, I am even more resolute to be a person of calm and leadership.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
This morning I awoke from a dream about a school. Like so many of these dreams, I was sent out to see what was happening and what needs to be done. (These mission-type dreams have been going on for a long time.)

I was sent to a school as a new teacher and was supposed to teach reading and thinking. (This makes sense to me as I'm always doing this in my life.) When I arrived, it was total chaos. There was no one to lead and organize the school.:(:(

Some teachers continued on as best they could, but others seemed to have trouble without someone telling them what to do. To my dismay, there were teachers who angrily told me that they knew everyone would fail without the old leadership. The children seemed mostly unaffected by the chaos.

Then many other parents started arriving and asking if their children could attend classes since the school was now open to all. The parents were almost like children themselves.

When I awoke, I was so overcome with the feelings of chaos that I could barely walk. I'm pretty good in a crises, so this surprised me.

Several elements stand out to me.
The former leaders / controllers were gone.
Parents were asking to come since the school was now open. Why was it closed to so many?
Existing staff showed a range of reactions - continuing on, falling apart, and anger at the absence of the former leadership.
The children seemed unaffected.
After thinking about the dream, I am even more resolute to be a person of calm and leadership.
Mm, teachers saying everyone would fail without the old leadership, sounds as if your dream may be about chaos in the States, all that's going on out there at the moment. Certainly Trump is different. I don't know what he will do but it seems to have woken the people up I think they are frightened, but it could eventually turn into a positive outcome, how ever long he reigns. I bet one of our lovely group will do a really good interpretation. I'm not that good at it:(

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
I agree w June that it relates to Trump as a new president and everything is different--real change! Adults know how it used to be, but children are resilient and haven't lived w old leadership. All is well w the new generation. I think you have picked up on the fear from others and from what we see in the media.

I also thought how many public schools are very much how you described. Glad I am not school teacher today!

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
This
It is a fascinating dream Linda. Thanks for sharing.
I think the "school" represents the planet in her new paradigm. It is often referred to as an "earth school" isn't it? Maybe it is open to "all souls" or more aliens now.

There are protests all over the planet, South Korea against their corrupt president, Italy against the US air bases there, Macedonia against George Soros, protesters in more than a dozen European states have taken to the streets in scheduled demonstrations against the yet-to-be-approved CETA trade agreement and 100,000 deluded women marched against Trump in London this weekend. Less than a hundred turned up for a march against child sexual abuse so I guess their offended pussies take precedent. Seriously ladies, grow up!!!!

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
This is where developing your solar plexus connection with the core of the planet, and your heart connection with spiritual evolution gives you the maturity and the "grasp" to make a stand in the new waters, as they wash clean everything that was corrupt in our old world. This is the difference between the new teachers, and the parents who were themselves more like children. Source takes with one hand, and gives with the other. Hence, new leaders and teachers appear among us, and I'm sure Linda with her pragmatic sense and harmonic alignment is one of those.

The existing staff have gullibly created their mansions on drifting weed, only to be shown the true nature of chaos, and deconstruction and reconstruction.

Who knows, but the new courses in the school are curricula that are still forming within the collective consciousness - what shape are we going to give them?

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
100,000 deluded women marched against Trump in London this weekend. Less than a hundred turned up for a march against child sexual abuse so I guess their offended pussies take precedent. Seriously ladies, grow up!!!!
Pod, I totally share your thoughts on this one. In particular, for those with eyes to see, Luciferianism was on display by the acolytes Madge (Madonna) and Beyoncé. Women all around the world need to learn discernment against the actions and hypnotising acts of these two women.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
My thought is that the world was not yet ready for it. I think it's been necessary for many "esoteric" practices, abilities, and related information to remain hidden--perhaps for thousands of years. While those of "the Dark" have run rampant over humanity, those of "the Light" have had hide their Light--or suffer the consequences. Now that "The Shift" of consciousness is occurring, I think it's finally safe for us all to shine our Light again.

Many of us have a wealth of spiritual knowledge to share and we can finally begin "opening our schools" and helping others realize they have a choice. They can continue exploring the universe of separation and darkness, or they can choose something different.

School is open again!!! :)

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
You each have added so much insight into this dream, and I am thankful.

I think the message is pretty clear - almost time to saddle up and get going.

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
Your dream sounds very encouraging. I hope we are finally at the tipping point.

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
A friend sent me a post from a channel, Jelaila. I know nothing about this person and am not promoting this channel. However, as so often happens, we read or hear what we need when we need it. She says that our current leader is not here to unify, but to change the status quo. From the chaos that arises, unity can be brought forth by people like us. I think this wraps up the meaning of my dream with a nice ribbon.

..... the call for unity and compassion must come from us. It’s our job to be compassion advocates, integration instigators. This is what we came for; it is what we wanted to accomplish. Who is more qualified for that job than us? (Jelaila, January 22, 2017)

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
As someone recently mentioned to me: "everything (good) comes from chaos.:-D

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
A friend sent me a post from a channel, Jelaila. I know nothing about this person and am not promoting this channel. However, as so often happens, we read or hear what we need when we need it. She says that our current leader is not here to unify, but to change the status quo. From the chaos that arises, unity can be brought forth by people like us. I think this wraps up the meaning of my dream with a nice ribbon.

..... the call for unity and compassion must come from us. It’s our job to be compassion advocates, integration instigators. This is what we came for; it is what we wanted to accomplish. Who is more qualified for that job than us? (Jelaila, January 22, 2017)
An interesting (and I feel accurate) viewpoint, Linda. For those who are interested, here's a link to Jelaila's original post:

https://www.nibiruancouncil.com/higher-perspective-on-president-trump/

Reactions: Linda

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)