A Dream Hug with a Difference (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Those who have been on here for a while know that I sometimes report dreams. But a lot of them in 2019 and 2020 have been boringly monotonous where I get myself into sticky situations, or am forced to see something I'd rather not see, about how I fell into a trap, or walked into a situation blindly, etc etc etc. Because of metaphysics, I am able to elevate and upon awakening, think: Yes, I'm in school, and yes, these are like receiving the essay back with the red-lines through it to show you what mis-steps you took. All very important for Learning.

Well, this morning I gave myself a dream to remember! As usual, it was only a segment of a dream, and I can't remember the other bits, because this part was Good!

I was in the large cockpit of a passenger jet. The youngish, male pilot was at the instruments. The plane was still parked. I was in there because I was needed to affirm the direction the plane would be taking. The pilot already had all that written down, but I had to be there to acknowledge it as we were taking off. He didn't know my name, so I told him - Vedi. Vedama actually, but people call me Vedi. Then the plane started to roll forward. He tweaked something, but he wasn't looking or focusing on the controls (I realised later, that the plane would have been being towed out to the start of the taxi runway). I affirmed that we were to be on a heading (something South) and then our direction would be North. He responded that the heading was Sydney, and we were already there (I was born, and grew up in Sydney, so appropriate). Then, keeping his eyes firmly on me, while the plane was still rolling forward, he said: "You are very loving, Vedi - Vedama". His eyes looked at me like he could see inside my soul.

That's it. I woke up. I realised my Higher Self had just given me a hug - the type of hug everyone would like to receive from their own Self.

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Nice. These are the experiences we do not forget.

I was kissed on the forehead (just like a caring mother does to a child) by my HS. It was not a dream but happened during an etheric projection and so it was 'kinetic'. This means I really felt it in the physical. It was really there. The HS was not visible but I heard it before and felt that it came in the form of Sinera. An expression of unconditional love whatever you do down here; a confirmation it is with you and there for you and you are part of 'it'. Forever.

OP
Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Nice. These are the experiences we do not forget.

I was kissed on the forehead (just like a caring mother does to a child) by my HS. It was not a dream but happened during an etheric projection and so it was 'kinetic'. This means I really felt it in the physical. It was really there. The HS was not visible but I heard it before and felt that it came in the form of Sinera. An expression of unconditional love whatever you do down here; a confirmation it is with you and there for you and you are part of 'it'. Forever.
Thank you for that revelation, Sinera.

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Thank you for that revelation, Sinera.
I think I mentioned this one before somewhere, maybe even on this forum or so, or gave a link to my old journal from then, but a while ago.

You can also dream program your meetings with HS. Just use AP author William Buhlman's command/affirmation "Higher Self Now" before you drift off to sleep and you will get amazing results in your dreams.

OP
Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I think I mentioned this one before somewhere, maybe even on this forum or so, or gave a link to my old journal from then, but a while ago.

You can also dream program your meetings with HS. Just use AP author William Buhlman's command/affirmation "Higher Self Now" before you drift off to sleep and you will get amazing results in your dreams.
I have Buhlman's book but haven't read it so far.

OP
Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
My early morning dream this morning was a kicker. (One that had me gasping when I woke up, from the truth of it all).

Prior to going to sleep last night, I decided to ask the Ascended Masters to show me any teaching they liked, that would help me in my journey.

As usual, I had numerous dreams, but the one I remember clearly was the one holding a message:

I was with a number of other students in a school, and we were given a biology class where we all got a number of caged animals to look after for a time period. Other people had other things, but my cages contained: top cage: snakes. bottom cage: rabbits. I only had a partial view through to the interior of the cages, and I was busy at my desk about 2 feet away from them. I looked up often and saw both of these animals (multiple in the cages) alive and well. Then one time I looked up and saw one of the rabbits stretching up to the top of its cage. Then later, I saw no movement at all. I got up and went fully around the cages, and to my shock and horror, all the animals lay dead. Later, I was out at the shops with one of my friends, who had also done the experiment, and I started crying, saying, "I knew I should have fed those snakes water". I forgot, and they died of thirst. My friend said she had fed and watered her animals, and they were fine. Then I realised: I hadn't fed them either! And then! The big realization hit me that the snakes had pulled the rabbits one by one up into their cage and eaten them. So that's why they lasted a lot longer. But they couldn't last without access to water. My waking impression was, that this dream was about neglect. The experiment was to co-create life (that's why it was a biology class), as ascension means you step fully into your co-creative capabilities. However, the veil of forgetfulness can lead us to neglect to nourish very important aspects of creation (name your own - creativity, self-love, empathy, etc etc). As budding "gods" in the co-creative sense, we must become totally aware of all aspects and needs of everything we participate in. In my dream, I had been so busy with what I thought was important at my desk, that I didn't give the animals the care that I was charged with to provide.

A simple, but raw, lesson in reality!!

OP
Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Tues 16-2-2021 New Dream (again, just before waking):-

I was in my trusty orange motor car (which I have explained before in my dreams is my "vehicle" - basically me in my soul apparatus) in my country of Western Australia near the coast. The road was running directly east to west (west being the seashore). I was travelling towards the west. The road was more than dirt - it started bogging down into mud. I was able to zip along on a side path above the level of the road, on the left. (alternative thought/world mapping). Then I came to a T-Junction, and the side path also came to a halt. The road running parallel to the coast which was the road my road was joining onto, was a massive quagmire of mud. Literally, feet thick of it. If I ventured off into that I would become bogged indeed.

Looking to the left, I saw nothing but acres of mud, and I knew that at this road juncture, there was a demarcation of countries, and that was America (to the left). Looking to the right, I saw town and village and multi-storey buildings a long way off, but I knew that was Fremantle (Western Australia). The mud going either left or right would have stopped me proceeding either direction, but at least I could still see semblance of civilization to the right.

Dream ended.

I would say left and right can be matched with left brain-thinking or right-brain thinking. So the way of the left-brain thinking is completely stuck, basically a pathway to death if you ventured onto it. It was so deep you would sink into it and disappear (America - stop all this techie, left-brain thinking QUICK!) Australia has gone down the same path and has the same problems, mud still pretty deep but not as lethal - still some life left beyond the scope of that. Something salvage-able.

The way I have gotten on (by using a side path a bit above the mass of quagmire) by using intuition, is also not enough to actually reach my destination alive. The amount of morass is just too deep, too deadly. I tried to go back to sleep, so I could see the next chapter of the story (did I have to back my car all the way back along the side path to find an alternative? Or would my car grow wings and fly? Would I just get pogo legs and be able to jump over the mud mess?)

Here is a Western Australian outlook, just beyond the road which was bogged - meaning existence, life, universe is still 100% there and happening, outside of this nightmare.

elephant_rocks_denmark_wa_01.jpg

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Tues 16-2-2021 New Dream (again, just before waking):-

I was in my trusty orange motor car (which I have explained before in my dreams is my "vehicle" - basically me in my soul apparatus) in my country of Western Australia near the coast. The road was running directly east to west (west being the seashore). I was travelling towards the west. The road was more than dirt - it started bogging down into mud. I was able to zip along on a side path above the level of the road, on the left. (alternative thought/world mapping). Then I came to a T-Junction, and the side path also came to a halt. The road running parallel to the coast which was the road my road was joining onto, was a massive quagmire of mud. Literally, feet thick of it. If I ventured off into that I would become bogged indeed.

Looking to the left, I saw nothing but acres of mud, and I knew that at this road juncture, there was a demarcation of countries, and that was America (to the left). Looking to the right, I saw town and village and multi-storey buildings a long way off, but I knew that was Fremantle (Western Australia). The mud going either left or right would have stopped me proceeding either direction, but at least I could still see semblance of civilization to the right.

Dream ended.

I would say left and right can be matched with left brain-thinking or right-brain thinking. So the way of the left-brain thinking is completely stuck, basically a pathway to death if you ventured onto it. It was so deep you would sink into it and disappear (America - stop all this techie, left-brain thinking QUICK!) Australia has gone down the same path and has the same problems, mud still pretty deep but not as lethal - still some life left beyond the scope of that. Something salvage-able.

The way I have gotten on (by using a side path a bit above the mass of quagmire) by using intuition, is also not enough to actually reach my destination alive. The amount of morass is just too deep, too deadly. I tried to go back to sleep, so I could see the next chapter of the story (did I have to back my car all the way back along the side path to find an alternative? Or would my car grow wings and fly? Would I just get pogo legs and be able to jump over the mud mess?)

Here is a Western Australian outlook, just beyond the road which was bogged - meaning existence, life, universe is still 100% there and happening, outside of this nightmare.

View attachment 10924
I look forward to the next installment of this dream.
Like you, I'm wondering how will you get to where you are heading?

OP
Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
This post won't answer Lila's question above, but I saw an ET croc in vision. I haven't had time to draw it - will try and get to that.
Here are some pics to try and show you. The eery thing was the intensity of the green, of both its eye and its skin. It was also cold blooded and mean. (Just finished eating something - and by that I mean, ripping it to shreds). This doesn't exist exactly like that on our planet, I don't think. So where does it exist? When I see dream visions, it's something Looking In.

Green chameleon.jpg
This is the closest to the colour I could find (but not the animal)

Green alligator or croc.jpg
Green alligators do exist on our planet, but not with that green intensity.

yellow green croc eye.jpg
The eye itself was penetrating, looking directly at me. The croc and alligator eyes on this planet may have green, but they also sport strong mustard or yellow centres. Imagine this eye, and that skin, the colour of that chameleon. Purest, greenest green.

Quite impressive, if I didn't feel that I was lunch.

OP
Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Thanks for teaching me this - I didn't know the details of it:

Sobek - An important protective deity in the form of a crocodile or a man with a crocodile's head, Sobek was a god of water but also associated with medicine and particularly surgery. His name means "Crocodile" and he was lord of marshes and wetlands and any other wet areas of Egypt. In the Pyramid Texts he is claimed to be the son of Neith and was worshipped widely from the Old Kingdom (c. 2613-2181 BCE) onwards. As god of wetlands he was associated with fertility and procreation but, as the crocodile god, also with unexpected death. He was said to separate wives from their husbands at a whim. Sobek lived on a mythical mountain at the horizon which he ruled from and so was linked to the authority of the king as he, himself, was lord of a domain. This link with the horizon associated him with Ra and led to the form of Ra known as Sobek-Ra. Sobek is one of the best known gods of ancient Egypt and was extremely popular in his time. His priests kept live crocodiles in the temples who were fed lavishly on the best cuts of meat and treated better than many human beings of the time. When these crocodiles died they were mummified and buried with all the care given to a person. He was also associated with the Nile which was said to issue forth as the sweat of Sobek.

OP
Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I needed a small nap. I sometimes do my best work with my head on the pillow. I woke up with the remembrance that lotus flowers grow in mud. So in my mud dream (a couple of posts above) I was left not knowing how that dream would pan out, when I was faced with acres of mud that was apparently impeding all progress.

Of course humanity will blossom. Of course we will ascend. We are already doing it. Yes, we created the mud storm with our collective unconscious, and we will blossom to our highest potential too, regardless of it.

Lotus flower.jpg lotus in mud.jpg quote-it-s-like-growing-lotus-flowers-you-cannot-grow-lotus-flowers-on-marble-you-have-to-nhat...jpg
(P.S. I don't know if that's Thich Nhat Hanh, or another Nhat Hanh).

OP
Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I had a small series of dreams last night (of course, dreams are all about your own personal state of consciousness - they are not literal or about everybody). The first was, to cut a long story short, I was travelling, my bags were put in a room at a hotel, which was a large, rambling place like a mansion with many rooms (I know - that is a reincarnation reference). Anyhow, I was beholden to someone who had their room on the third floor of this hotel, meaning they had the key to my room and they weren't letting me have it. Also, I had difficulty getting up to that level (which was the same thing as the top story of that particular hotel) but I managed, and I sat myself outside the short corridor leading to his room, which had his door closed. Anyhow, at length, he came out of his room (and he was fairly young, blond-haired, aggressive psycho/manipulative type - oh, that's right, narcissist!) and he wouldn't give me my room key, so I couldn't access my luggage or go have a rest.

I woke up, and right away, I said to myself: "Keep the key, I am not going to be under the domination of anyone or any organization, or be manipulated by them. I don't need my baggage. I will simply leave this Hotel and start afresh elsewhere." I was quite sure that completed that dream, and I was able to fall asleep again quickly. (I know there is an implication in that I might be leaving - permanently - but then, who isn't, at some point?) For me, the issue of the dream is that I categorically won't accept any dominion over me, whatever the source of it.

Next dream, I was in a park in the night, and I caught sight of a girl on the other side of the road behind some traffic, she looked like she had been crying. Then she was across the road in the park with me, and she let me come right up to her and give her a heart-felt hug. She was a completely different frame to me, she had a soft angora jumper (pale green) and she had reddish, wavy hair (all completely different to me as I am in this life), and the tears were plopping down her cheeks. When I have dreams I also can feel the objects, so I could feel what it felt like to hug someone wearing that kind of jumper, and I could see her curly hair up close.
Then I was explaining, "It is all about the light. The light IS clarity. You will know when you have the light come through your third eye, because everything will become clear. All confusion will vanish. No need to be upset. The light is just waiting for recognition." (or words to that effect).

So I think this was a multi-dimensional version of myself, and this me that I am now was able to help her, because our journey is all about emotionality and how we transmute that, and how light makes everything positive and clear for us.

The third and final snippet was: I was at a poolside (not the ocean); and there were these cute tortoise babies and they were rolled over on their back near the side of the pool, and I was tickling their bellies. The strange thing was, this type of tortoise didn't have normal tortoiseshells, but in fact their shells were those red plastic lunchboxes that I normally pack and take with me. Red plastic lunchbox tortoises, with legs and a small snout and face sticking out the sides. Anyhow, bigger red plastic lunchbox shell tortoise mumma swam up, and I thought about flipping her over on her back and tickling her tummy, but she wasn't into that and started swimming away (right side up) as fast as her little tortoise flippers would take her, which was quite fast. I jumped in to chest-high water and was wading after her to catch up, being quite intrigued and laughing all the while. She got away from me, she was that quick, in the water. But then I realized with my left hand I was still holding tortoise baby by the shell and in my haste, the baby had been pushed under the water as I strode along and had drowned.

So if anyone has any insights on that scenario, please tell!

• Magical
Reactions: Lila

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Hmmmm...tortoises move slowly and they do not always swim.......so not sure what sort of tortoises you have there. How many were there?

Lunch = food. Shell made of lunchboxes = protection made from food?

But there is a small part of you (babies) that is willing to give up this protection and show your vulnerability. However a larger part of you is not ready so it swims away and you drown the small part of you.

Water is emotion....sacral chakra....a pool may be a symbol of self.

Red lunchbox is root chakra. Life force!

Turtles and tortoises can symbolise a need to retreat, go within.

As this is the third dream in a series about light and dominion, is this an area you need to bring light to?

• Love this post!
  • Insightful Post
Reactions: Lila and Snowmelt
OP
Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I've just had a shocking dream, and I only went to bed 1.5 hours ago (as I have an early morning rise: 3:50am). The need to write this down straight away was strong, because it is indicative of what EVERY person who is spiritually asleep is going through right now, and what will happen to them when they are shaken/rattled/rolled out of that spiritual sleep. I have had a spiritual pathway in my life since day dot, and got a lot of awakening shocks from about 1998 onward, and many before that that weren't recognized, but I got my most serious and awakening shock about 2012, and I only consider myself to have been finally shaken awake from that pervading state of spiritual sleep in about 2018. It took that long.

But my dream showed me personally what it is like to be "jolted" out of spiritual sleep, which is what is happening to awakening people all around us, right here, right now.

So in the dream, I was being driven around by my "man/boyfriend/husband" who is a dream version of a combination of people that I married and experienced my wake-up through their actions. I was going to a fabric shop, and he had parked a little bit away and I went off, but as I neared the shop, I realized I had left the pattern in the car, and so went back for it. As I approached my own vehicle, I could hear an enormous amount of metal clanging and banging, very disturbing and loud, but I still shrugged it off as just background noise. Going to a fabric shop was a pleasure for me, so this was part of a normal, pleasant life, doing what I liked to do. When I got to my car, and accessed the paper pattern I had gone back for, I caught the boyfriend in the act of destructing many things around my car with a huge iron mallet, chips of stone were flying off, bricks were tumbling down and he was going at it hammer and tongs. He wasn't expecting me back so the application he was putting into the deception and the destruction was great. The noise was just so resounding and hurtful to my ears, that I couldn't believe that I was associated with what was going on (my man, my car, my environment).

After I had physically gotten myself awake after this short dream, I realized this is the same story with every spiritually asleep person. They have heard the clanging and banging going on in the background of their lives, probably their whole life, but didn't associate it with their own self, and justified its occurrence, and muted its presence in their life. They thought there was a valid reason for the noise, but hey, it didn't affect them. They were perfectly engrossed in whatever they did for normality and for pleasure. Only catching the person out in a deceptive act, and not being able to ignore the ramifications, and drawing the inference that they were involved, in a personal way, with what was going on was enough to shake them awake. The ringing in the ears of the clanging and banging was still going on in my ears after the dream, so loud it had been all along.

We awake ones will need to bear the conscious awareness of what that is like for those awakening ones around us. They have been deceived. The signs were there but they did not recognize them. They are going to feel culpable, shocked, destroyed. The spiritual sleep has been so deep, and so unshakeable. We are going to need to be near them, to be there for them, but to stand back while they pick up the pieces of their destroyed lives. It is very painful, but very necessary, what is going on, to get people to wake up. The deception that they have believed, justified, and fitted into their daily life like a part of the wallpaper is all coming tumbling down. When dealing with these people, do not forget that the clanging and banging is still resounding in their ears, even as they stand there in disbelief.

We have all been there, and it is thoroughly soul-destroying until you realize you are stronger than ever, because of it, because you have survived, and you have come through.

• Insightful Post
Reactions: Lila and Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
They have been deceived. The signs were there but they did not recognize them. They are going to feel culpable, shocked, destroyed.
Been thinking about this in terms of my family, friends, neighbors, as well as people at large. For the most part, I've made vague references that an interested person would recognize, but they are not. Just as you said, we've come into our understandings over years - they are going to get it all in a matter of months. The image of the male beating the crap out of everything is very apropos.

BTW - had a very similar dream this morning that I'll add on my thread and then link our together. Figure it means something if we are getting the same message at the same time.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
I was speaking with My Love yesterday. He said something about how sad it was that young people simply could not get on the property ladder as it was always such a joy to own your own home.

I replied that it has been set up that way and that the whole point is to make sure people cannot own things and have to rely totally on the government.

"I have often thought that" he said quietly.

DING DONG!

Angela

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Jul 28, 2016
I've just had a shocking dream, and I only went to bed 1.5 hours ago (as I have an early morning rise: 3:50am). The need to write this down straight away was strong, because it is indicative of what EVERY person who is spiritually asleep is going through right now, and what will happen to them when they are shaken/rattled/rolled out of that spiritual sleep. I have had a spiritual pathway in my life since day dot, and got a lot of awakening shocks from about 1998 onward, and many before that that weren't recognized, but I got my most serious and awakening shock about 2012, and I only consider myself to have been finally shaken awake from that pervading state of spiritual sleep in about 2018. It took that long.

But my dream showed me personally what it is like to be "jolted" out of spiritual sleep, which is what is happening to awakening people all around us, right here, right now.

So in the dream, I was being driven around by my "man/boyfriend/husband" who is a dream version of a combination of people that I married and experienced my wake-up through their actions. I was going to a fabric shop, and he had parked a little bit away and I went off, but as I neared the shop, I realized I had left the pattern in the car, and so went back for it. As I approached my own vehicle, I could hear an enormous amount of metal clanging and banging, very disturbing and loud, but I still shrugged it off as just background noise. Going to a fabric shop was a pleasure for me, so this was part of a normal, pleasant life, doing what I liked to do. When I got to my car, and accessed the paper pattern I had gone back for, I caught the boyfriend in the act of destructing many things around my car with a huge iron mallet, chips of stone were flying off, bricks were tumbling down and he was going at it hammer and tongs. He wasn't expecting me back so the application he was putting into the deception and the destruction was great. The noise was just so resounding and hurtful to my ears, that I couldn't believe that I was associated with what was going on (my man, my car, my environment).

After I had physically gotten myself awake after this short dream, I realized this is the same story with every spiritually asleep person. They have heard the clanging and banging going on in the background of their lives, probably their whole life, but didn't associate it with their own self, and justified its occurrence, and muted its presence in their life. They thought there was a valid reason for the noise, but hey, it didn't affect them. They were perfectly engrossed in whatever they did for normality and for pleasure. Only catching the person out in a deceptive act, and not being able to ignore the ramifications, and drawing the inference that they were involved, in a personal way, with what was going on was enough to shake them awake. The ringing in the ears of the clanging and banging was still going on in my ears after the dream, so loud it had been all along.

We awake ones will need to bear the conscious awareness of what that is like for those awakening ones around us. They have been deceived. The signs were there but they did not recognize them. They are going to feel culpable, shocked, destroyed. The spiritual sleep has been so deep, and so unshakeable. We are going to need to be near them, to be there for them, but to stand back while they pick up the pieces of their destroyed lives. It is very painful, but very necessary, what is going on, to get people to wake up. The deception that they have believed, justified, and fitted into their daily life like a part of the wallpaper is all coming tumbling down. When dealing with these people, do not forget that the clanging and banging is still resounding in their ears, even as they stand there in disbelief.

We have all been there, and it is thoroughly soul-destroying until you realize you are stronger than ever, because of it, because you have survived, and you have come through.
Thank you for that. I was talking with a friend and trying to articulate what it was like being asleep but still seeing what was happening. Though not being really connected to it. You helped in that description I feel.

The dream is a good reminder. We had a lot of different jobs coming to earth at this time. All the previous contracts and lessons to go through. Then waking up and being aware and prepared for what's going on. The spiritual development and maturity. Then we have waiting for our time of being there for others as they awaken.

So much in a lifetime.

OP
Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
It has come together for me: my new knowledge yesterday that an X-1 class CME earth-facing was approaching, and a psychic vision in the night.
If you are a scientist, perhaps you can extrapolate on the whys and wherefores. I go only on personal experience, not scientifically-based, but experientially-based.
Where the plasma from the CME heads our way, the Veil thins.

Again, as stated before, the psychic vision occurred with my eyes wide shut; it was my pineal that saw it. Also, it was a shadow person. Therefore, not in this dimension or realm. I saw a full outline of a shadow person, not more than 50cms from my head as I lay prone in my bed. The shock of seeing it of course made me "wake-up", sit up in person, and shatter whatever it was that I had "seen". From my prone position, the person seemed very tall, as I was looking from bed-height. I also saw him bend down towards me. I knew instinctively it was male. Because all was in shadow, I couldn't see the clothing, I could only see the outline, and the deeper shadows within the form. The outline of the clothing looked like the kind of clothing worn by somebody in the Jacobean era - plenty of fabric, wrapping the body. Of course, when you see someone bending towards you, and you are in a vulnerable position, you think they are reaching out to touch you. This is not the case if you are only observing through a dimensional crack into what someone is doing in that dimension. They are unaware of you. You are only dimly aware of them. They are "in shadow" because the light of the other dimension is not revealed. I was able to clock this experience: 3:46 am.

At this stage of having my eyes opened to multi-dimensional phenomena - I no longer feel fear as I observe such things. Just wonder.

• Magical
  • Divine
Reactions: Lila and Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Thanks for sharing that Melt. Fascinating.

I have recently turned my attentions to the Invisible Realms again. I have been watching Jay Weidner videos on youtube, and this one really interested me.

OP
Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I had another dream (maybe Christmas night) which was not earth-shattering, but gave me a jolt. The kind of jolt where you go - hold on a minute! Am I dreaming?

(and for background you might need to know that I did a lot of acting - amateur theatricals - when I was between about 14 and 21, and I did have one or two failures in my roles, and I also experienced paralysing stage-fright at times).

I had a small part in a play (and in the dream there was some morphing between it being a play and a film, but actually it was a live, on-stage play), which was a walk-on role with a few words. Definitely a supporting role. After all the rehearsals and everything, I went down front-stage to the theatre stalls and took a seat (and was given a programme, but it was actually a piece of black plastic, about A4 size, which I held on to). So the first scene came up, and the 2 actors for this scene were not at the theatre that night - called in sick, I suppose - so there were the understudies in their place - and it was comic because they were 2 men who didn't really appear to fit the roles, but they did their best anyway. And I settled in my seat, and thought, "Well, that went off better than expected." And then the set changed, the music changed and the cue for my walk-on role happened. I just sat in my seat staring at the star-spangled sky of the set. I thought: "Nothing's going to happen, because they're waiting for me." And I was sitting out the front as a spectator.

Of course, I jolted awake. Had I a role to play that I had forgotten?

Apparently this dream coincided with an understudy taking the part at short to no notice of Sutton Foster, in the new Broadway musical "The Music Man", also starring Hugh Jackman. And the news today, a few days on, is that Hugh Jackman has contracted COVID-19, as had Sutton Foster. So the show is off, for the time being, but will recommence when its stars get better. I hope they are letting them have Ivermectin and/or Hydroxychloroquine.

Last edited:
  • Intriguing Post
Reactions: June

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)