A drawing of a female figure that appeared to me last night (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Asta

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Dec 28, 2018
Florida, USA
I had this somewhat vivid vision of them last night.

96427BB6-0AAD-4F70-9365-FE62CEB2D0EF.jpeg

That is some sorry coloring but I got a bit carries away. The likeness is almost exact, though I saw her with a bit more fierce rather than gentler energy that I didnt capture.

As for the markings on her forehead, I am only sure of the arches on the forehead, not the straight line below it or the ones on her chin, but I remember there were more markings so I just improvised.

Last edited:
  • Intriguing Post
  • Divine
Reactions: Lila and Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Hailstones Melt probably has an idea about the markings.

What was their demeanor?

Reactions: Asta
OP
Asta

Asta

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Dec 28, 2018
Florida, USA
What was their demeanor?
They were unsmiling but not in an unkind way. There was a certain wisdom in their eyes and the picture was very bright with blues and whites which seemed to me like their was an intelligence behind the imagery, like the energy was connecting to me on an unconscious level, but I think every vision is like that. Maybe it was the way their particular energy signature felt. It was not typically the feminine Mother Mary vibes but something more masculine in a way. Or just a different kind of feminine that we don’t often see portrayed.

I will await any insights Hailstones Melt has. :D

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I had this somewhat vivid vision of them last night.

View attachment 11417

That is some sorry coloring but I got a bit carries away. The likeness is almost exact, though I saw her with a bit more fierce rather than gentler energy that I didnt capture.

As for the markings on her forehead, I am only sure of the arches on the forehead, not the straight line below it or the ones on her chin, but I remember there were more markings so I just improvised.
Well, funny you should post this as I got faces looking at me several nights in a row just as I was falling asleep (I liked all of them).
The synchronous part is that the first looked like your avatar.

• Jaw Dropping Post
Reactions: Snowmelt and Asta

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Of course, I don't have any "knowledge" about the being in your picture, except for one thing: you are a talented artist! (On a side note, love to see more of your work).

So these are intuitions only, and probably obvious ones:

Note 1: The spiral on the chin - firstly location: chin is very central to a face, also putting a marking there makes it more prominent. In our culture prominent chins mean stubborn, or dedicated to their own view. I always see spiral as another way of seeing time, so it would be a people who had collectively viewed time as not linear.

Note 2: there is no need to put on a face (i.e. a forced smile) for a people who are very aware of themselves and their place within the scheme of things. Therefore, the fact that they are unsmiling seems pretty normal and obvious. They are just being who they are. A smile might come in a moment of surprise or enlightenment.

Note 3: The blue arch at the pineal gland could just be that their people wear blue hoods (blue arches over their heads). Or it could mean - join the space between the eyebrows, because all is one. There seem to be 2 arches, a smaller and a bigger one: therefore, the smaller "I" signifying individuated; and the all encompassing "we", collective. The harsher, horizontal green line could just be to bring attention to the area of the face (pineal gland etc), which would be the most significant, meaningful, even moreso than eyes. It is the real window to the soul, even if it is invisible on the exterior.

Note 4: in the spirit world, people are light bodies. So they are not wearing clothes. The all-over effect of wearing a cloak or tunic with hood could signify the light body all-over, which in their case is a pale blue. In my Colour Meditations book, Blue is seen as the Truth Ray. Blue is No. 5 out of the 7 Rays, so this could indicate 5th Dimension or density. From the book (a theosophical treatise by S.G.J. Ouseley):

Blue, both symbolically and medically, is the exact opposite of red. It symbolises harmony, calmness, courtesy and happiness. Blue is the colour from which the highest inspiration is born. Blue is not for the coarse, the sensual or the material-minded. It belongs to the ethereal, spiritual natures, the darker shades especially being denoting refinement and "higher thought".

(There is more, but I have run out of time now.) Enough to be going on with.

Last edited:

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
This posting has been running through my thoughts and, I'm pretty sure my subconsicous, as I woke thinking of it.

• Intriguing Post
Reactions: Asta
OP
Asta

Asta

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Dec 28, 2018
Florida, USA
Of course, I don't have any "knowledge" about the being in your picture, except for one thing: you are a talented artist! (On a side note, love to see more of your work).

So these are intuitions only, and probably obvious ones:

Note 1: The spiral on the chin - firstly location: chin is very central to a face, also putting a marking there makes it more prominent. In our culture prominent chins mean stubborn, or dedicated to their own view. I always see spiral as another way of seeing time, so it would be a people who had collectively viewed time as not linear.

Note 2: there is no need to put on a face (i.e. a forced smile) for a people who are very aware of themselves and their place within the scheme of things. Therefore, the fact that they are unsmiling seems pretty normal and obvious. They are just being who they are. A smile might come in a moment of surprise or enlightenment.

Note 3: The blue arch at the pineal gland could just be that their people wear blue hoods (blue arches over their heads). Or it could mean - join the space between the eyebrows, because all is one. There seem to be 2 arches, a smaller and a bigger one: therefore, the smaller "I" signifying individuated; and the all encompassing "we", collective. The harsher, horizontal green line could just be to bring attention to the area of the face (pineal gland etc), which would be the most significant, meaningful, even moreso than eyes. It is the real window to the soul, even if it is invisible on the exterior.

Note 4: in the spirit world, people are light bodies. So they are not wearing clothes. The all-over effect of wearing a cloak or tunic with hood could signify the light body all-over, which in their case is a pale blue. In my Colour Meditations book, Blue is seen as the Truth Ray. Blue is No. 5 out of the 7 Rays, so this could indicate 5th Dimension or density. From the book (a theosophical treatise by S.G.J. Ouseley):

Blue, both symbolically and medically, is the exact opposite of red. It symbolises harmony, calmness, courtesy and happiness. Blue is the colour from which the highest inspiration is born. Blue is not for the coarse, the sensual or the material-minded. It belongs to the ethereal, spiritual natures, the darker shades especially being denoting refinement and "higher thought".

(There is more, but I have run out of time now.) Enough to be going on with.
Oh wow. Knowledge aside, you make some incredible insights! I am interested in where you learned this. I see a wide variety of different manner of beings and it would be something to have some clue as to what their physical appearance might reveal about them, as my communications with them is not very consistent and I don't really get much knowledge from them or about them beyond the initial message.

I did also see a day before, 4 beings in a line, in bright white hoods and to me, I got major inner earth/agarthan vibes, just going off from what i've absorbed from Corey Goode's contact experiences, (although some may find him very controversial and not much of a fan, lol) But who knows who they were as I didn't really get any messages beyond that vision. They seem to pop in just to let me know they're observing me and then leave.

• Considerate
Reactions: Snowmelt
OP
Asta

Asta

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Dec 28, 2018
Florida, USA
What was their demeanor?
Haha, as I read this for the second time, I got pretty clearly actually, the words from a female voice "What was my demeanor?" in an inquisitive tone, but still slightly playful. Sometimes words shoot through my head when I can tell a message was trying to filter in through my thoughts and they don't really reveal much of the meaning or just leave vague impressions, but this one was one of the clear ones. Interesting.

OP
Asta

Asta

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Dec 28, 2018
Florida, USA
(On a side note, love to see more of your work).
I do have one digital painting of a vision which i'm certain was a representation of me / as a soul. The rest are somewhat older paintings that I did before I really thought to do artwork about the visions I recieved. As I see more portaits of beings in the future, I plan to draw them out. I can show them to you if you'd like, or post them here, which might be a fun thing to keep a record of.

• I agree
Reactions: One65

Toller

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 21, 2018
UK
Well, funny you should post this as I got faces looking at me several nights in a row just as I was falling asleep (I liked all of them).
I have the same, sometimes, just as I am falling asleep, I see lots of different peoples faces appearing in my minds eye. It's like viewing a tv screen, the faces just seem to morph from one into another.

I know that it's not the same as seeing one particular face, but if you do an internet search on 'Seeing Strange Faces Before Falling Asleep', you'll see that it's not uncommon.

I recall that once I read that they are visualisations of previous incarnations, just a thought.

It could be a parallel incarnation that is trying to send you some sort of message.

• Intriguing Post
Reactions: Lila and Asta
OP
Asta

Asta

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Dec 28, 2018
Florida, USA
PIAizV_1dXw.jpg

Here's one drawing I thought appropriate to add.
This memory was from years ago when I had my first lucid dream, asking for one of my guides to show up. I was taken high up into an ethereal like realm on a floating island with a tree. The being was definitely more feminine looking, and she reached out to me, concerned, because I was scared. After she reached out, I woke up from the dream.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Snowmelt and Linda

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I do have one digital painting of a vision which i'm certain was a representation of me / as a soul. The rest are somewhat older paintings that I did before I really thought to do artwork about the visions I recieved. As I see more portaits of beings in the future, I plan to draw them out. I can show them to you if you'd like, or post them here, which might be a fun thing to keep a record of.
We do have a thread "Creating Original Artworks" which is where you could post any of your drawings, paintings or artwork if you like.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Asta and Lila

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)