Article A DAY OF TRANSFORMATION AS CHIRON STATIONS AND SUN OPPOSES PLUTO (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
shaman4.jpg
A major aspect today of Sun opposing Pluto at 27 degrees Cancer and Capricorn, is a globally powerful force bringing a likely power struggle to a head for at least one world leader.
It used to be Royals affected mostly by these major aspects but now a world leader is a President or PM as they in fact wield more power than most Kings and Queens who are now just figureheads.

And it all depends on the degrees of their planets of course. But today is a major conflict of light and dark, transformation, as we are still coming out of that period which is not simply about the last 2 ½ years of oppression, but hundreds of years as the signs of the Aquarian New age are now as strong as they can be and began in earnest at the end of 2020 when Saturn and Jupiter aligned, and Pluto will finish their job by doing a real sorting of power as he moves through the sign from March next year until 2043.

Anyone with planets or points near 27 degrees Capricorn or Cancer will feel todays Sun/Pluto aspect the most on inner levels or with sudden changes happening , again that of rebirth in some sense.

Capricorns and Scorpios, Cancerians and Leos , powerful, well known people in general can feel this as they are aware as a rule of the unseen energies around them. Its almost a choice between light and dark for self as well as I am sure there will be many facing major choices around this time and towards the next New Moon which will be in Leo at the end of the month.

Here is the Sabian symbol which picks up the energy quite well. “ A Native American girl introduces college boy-friend to her assembled tribe”. This one is about bridging a cultural gap or any other situation that are foreign to each other. We may respect both situations and people involved so this makes mutual acceptance possible. Its also about challenging the status quo of a situation and to me in this case its the whole power situation the world has been running on.

And with beautiful timing, Chiron is station today before retrograde at 16 Aries suggesting a time of quiet spiritual and very healing reflection before heading down a different path (or staying on the same one) after weighing the pros and cons of both. . The Sabian symbol for that one is very much in tune also if you check the 17 degree symbol as its about withdrawal. But do not think the meaning of Chiron backwards is about withdrawing for a long period of time as it’s the station point that brings that meaning as a time of assessment BEFORE the Rx move, for any Rx planet.

Rx just means retracing out steps to finish what we missed before and to get a second chance or repeat of certain experiences when aspects form for the second time.
With Chiron Rx we can complete some healing processes we may not have had time or the wisdom to take care of in the last weeks or months.

Chiron teaches us to call on our own deep wisdom and knowing that comes from past lives or experience of suffering in this life..

Other news for today is Mercury moving into Leo bringing a chance for all born under this sign to put their thinking caps(or crowns) on more firmly and make the best use of their highly creative and clever minds. For two weeks Leos will have more than the usual communication and networking happening and probably more paper work as well.

Geminis and Virgos can feel proud of their mental abilities and be at their best , showing others their best skills and hopefully getting some recognition for the same.

And others of us can also tap into this special energy when we get the chance.

Lilith is conjunct Venus 2 degrees Cancer, so that depth of feeling generated by Sun opposing Pluto will be strong for many of us, with much soul searching and hopefully not too much projection of the darker energies such as blame or jealousy, revenge and outbursts of the darker side.

But this is helpful for releasing the hurts and acknowledging the healing from all we have buried for too long. This Venus aspect also blends with the Chiron and Pluto energies which adds to the rebirth experience of this day.

Cancerians are going through their own processes just now, leaving a lot behind, as the Sun prepares to move into Leo in three days .

The other aspect of the day is Mercury quincunx Uranus in Taurus which is helpful for coming up with new inventive ideas to handle the old dilemmas which take a lot of shaking off.
Quintiles are mainly for empowering us and bringing out our best talents and abilities and in fact this is what Uranus has been doing on his transit through Taurus, waking up our hidden abilities and especially so for Taureans and Aquarians.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Thank you so much Janne! This is an exciting piece.....

As A Cappy, I have to say something blew my socks off yesterday! I wrote three pieces on Ootn Aboot and actually feel as if I have the mental alacrity to finally set up a Community Interest organisation for the Save Ladyfield site.

Months have been swamped with grief and sloshy emotional feminine energy but suddenly, my inner male is taking a step forward. Hurrah!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)