A conversation with my guiding spirit Anliel (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
I finally learned the name of my guardian spirit and it is Anliel. She insisted I write down part of this conversation. She also confirmed that I'm here on this forum to have certain knowledge "unlocked" when I read certain things, and this all happens at just the right time. When I'm ready, I'm lead to a certain post (often a new post), I read it, and then I understand more. By putting many details together I can construct a bigger picture in my mind and that helps me understand the big picture. Here we go.

I learned my guardian angel's name is Anliel. And she can be quite sassy!

Anliel: Because you asked me to do that for you. You chose me to help you before you incarnated. You wanted a helper who would be more direct with you and had a sense of humor. So here I am!

Me: Yes that does make sense. So I'm here on this forum to unlock things as I read them, sort of like a catalyst makes things happen?

Anliel: Exactly. Did you get totally off the caffiene yet?

Me: No. I've reduced it a lot.

Anliel: I make your stomach hurt as a sign that you should get off caffiene. Did you get enough signs yet?

Me: Yes, but I do not consider myself special enough to "get signs" from spirits.

Anliel: Yes, that is your stubborn part. Your stubbornness can be a difficulty, but can also be your greatest strength. Yet you chose to incarnate in that body, at that time, to have that stubbornness as an additional challenge, as you like to show off just a little sometimes. You were born right in the middle of Taurus, and your human name means "The rock, the foundation." Being a rock is part of your purpose, a asset, a strength you will need even still.

Me: Oh, heh. Yeah. I do try to be humble.

Anliel: Yes but do not be so humble that your disbelief dominates all. Willful disbelief in the face of multiple experiences is not humility. Others need to learn this also.

Me: That is a good idea.

Anliel: I'm full of good ideas if only you would implement them.

Me: Well, you're full of something.

Anliel: And you're cheeky and a cad but I understand your earth humor.

Me: I like your sense of humor.

Anliel: I know. :)

Me: Why do I like British humor?

Anliel: You already know this. In a previous life you were Irish. Your dream of being killed in WW2 was a flashback to a previous life.

Me: Why do I sometimes cry when I think about a higher frequency?

Anliel: Because you asked to feel the higher frequency, and since you are ready, I give it to you freely. Actually, you do most of the work, and when you visualize the energy, you receive it, but I do help you open your mind and your chakras to receive the energy. You are a bit overwhelmed by the positive love energy so the happiness comes out your eyes. This is normal.

(I might continue this conversation later.)

Anliel: As you wish.

Me: I feel great energy when I talk to you though.

Anliel: Because you are learning to open yourself and our energies are connecting. You should have more conversations with me and others in the higher frequencies. This is helping to open your energies.

Last edited:

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I hope you do continue this conversation later, therium, and that you post it to share with us, sassy humour and all<3

• I agree
Reactions: Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Bring that sass! Haha! Couldn’t resist! :)

Glad you are here. What you shared is absolutely fascinating. Looking forward to what is next.

• I agree
Reactions: Lila

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
Gives me to think what was a dream and what an old memory of the rare things i wrote down i could put my finger on.

• Intriguing Post
Reactions: Lila and Anaeika
OP
therium

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
I love sassy, smart women. My wife is like that too and that's one of many reasons why I love her. She's kind, but sassy and funny.

Also she has been a great help with me to get over some of my issues and worries, these things I could not get over by myself, I eventually found out. My hyper independence from the past only helped me for so long, then I had to drop it and really connect with people to achieve the progress I was seeking.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
My hyper independence from the past only helped me for so long, then I had to drop it and really connect with people to achieve the progress I was seekin
Vulnerability is strength.

• Divine
Reactions: Lila

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)