A Brilliant Artist, Emanuele Dascanio (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Below is an amazing pencil drawing by Italian Emanuele Dascanio Artist. Dascanio devotes much time to the study of artistic techniques and the search for continuous improvement of its expressive capabilities. His works are in private collections all over the world.

41410669_10160768454250057_5653995171516252160_n.jpg

Dascanio also paints, so doesn't limit himself to drawings. Here is one of his pieces below.

painting.jpg

You can find his site here: https://emanueledascanio.org/

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Well I think he's very good anyway! I don't know about you! (since no one has commented!)

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Just saw your thread (a bit late to the party!). I like photographic artwork (drawings that look like photos) because there is an added timbre of warmth to them. Something imparted by the artist, in addition to the lines and tonal patterns that he is creating. Obviously that is a very much practised skill. For a couple of years back in the late 1970s I went to the Julian Ashton School of Art, where we spent hours drawing marble statues with charcoal (no pen or pencil allowed). This was to train the hand and eye at drawing, in other words, the eye sees, the hand via the brain interprets. Although you can capture outer images, who really knows what goes through the mind of your sitter?

I think it's just one more way to give definition to life - but not the only way. Instrumental music and choral pieces may be a quicker touchstone to get to the deeper meanings of life.

I do think with this photographic style of work, the gift is to the artist himself/herself - due to the training of the filaments of the brain, such as neural patterning, which get to see everything in exaggerated detail to the point of rearranging actual cells in your brain.

Reactions: Laron and Angela

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Looks like photos to me almost. Truly stunning skill. :)o_O

This is better than today's promoted and pushed 'modern art' where they just **** or **** on a canvas with **** or ****, then hang it up in exhibitions and get lots of money for ... nothing. s:p

But maybe I am just too old-fashioned. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Laron
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I like photographic artwork (drawings that look like photos) because there is an added timbre of warmth to them.
Certainly, I feel the same, there is just something really special about a portrait of someone that is photo realistic compared to an actual photograph taken. Perhaps we pick up on the energy (which also is based on the amount of time spent by the person) of the piece. You wonder what they were thinking about all those long hours. All that time can be used to imbue the image with powerful energies, whatever it is the artist wants to.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)