A Breakthrough in Rising Consciousness | Nine's Path Pleiadian Tarot, July 12 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
maryann submitted a new article
Pleiadian tarot interpreted through the lens of Nine: You've been waiting for this moment, when the rising consciousness around you meets that which you have yourself understood. Attune to the higher light now, through the embrace of the Divine Feminine. Higher truths are making themselves known. Read on for details about each of the cards in this week's Pleiadian tarot spread.

Summary: In the waiting and holding on to truth, you've witnessed rising consciousness bring a transformational light to your reality. Suddenly, there is understanding where there had been antithesis. Revel in the discovery of the familiar, and turn your eyes toward higher understanding. Your soul recognizes this moment and you receive the wisdom you've waited for, just at the time when you...
Continue reading the article in full.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
The Star, 2 of cups and the Lovers? What an awesome combination. I would be thrilled if I drew those cards in a 3 card spread. The Star is one of my favourites. Thank you Maryanne. Thank you!

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
One thing I notice about the Universe is that there's always another next level "best" filling the screen of awareness. I suppose this is because of its fractal nature.

OP
Maryann

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
And here's the next level in this week's fractal! A midweek check-in. I like how this one sits in relationship to the three...

KEEPING ON THE PATH: COMMITMENT TO CHANGE
Midweek Update, July 16

Two of Rods
2 rods.jpg

A welcome pause… Perhaps waiting is not your strong point, but right now, you feel the silence fall and the expectant hush that precedes the orchestra’s next movement. Now is a time to feel the poise of preparation. Let any rigidity melt away, along with any residual “hot” emotional energies, such as anger, resentment, or last week’s monstrosities. You have this. Feel the balance.

An air of expectancy begins to enliven the atmosphere. You can feel it interacting with your skin, your dreams, your awareness of the world around you. Are you actually in a dream? The solidity of your reality has reached a limit, in a way… a transition point where the realm of pure consciousness is all that separates you from a new reality. That point has perhaps a feeling of insurmountability, but if you pause and reflect, and walk up right to its edge, you might be surprised at how little an obstacle it represents. Perhaps, it’s because you have grown.

Stepping outside of your world, now, you feel the commitment to change that’s risen with your decision to see what’s in front of you with open eyes. A core energy of the world’s readiness to change is perfectly aligned with your own now. You’re intuitively in synch with that. Maintain steady focus, as the target frequency is in sight. The gateway is more open now than it has ever been.

https://ninespath.com/tarot/2018/07/16/commitment-to-change/

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Maryann, that last reminds me of what I've been reading about Gobekli Tepe, written by Andrew Collins. How they used a "soul hole" or bored out hole in the heavy stone pillars to view the astronomical alignment of the Great Northern Rift of the Milky Way and their particular stars of interest - Deneb, the constellation of Cygnus and the constellation of Scorpius. They did project their souls along that pathway, as shamans. As you say, "The target frequency is in sight. The gateway is more open now than it has ever been".

OP
Maryann

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
I think it would be an interesting exercise to hold the pose that's shown in the card, with the accompanying breakdown the Pleiadians provide in the message. I just felt myself slipping into that kind of gaze, and it felt amazingly powerful.

Reactions: Lila and Stargazer

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Exactly how it is this morning for me. Had to go out for an errand and found the people and places very chopped / fractured. WTH is all this mess around me and why am I still here. Was thinking that if there was a door in front of me, I would walk through (with my dog, of course).

The solidity of your reality has reached a limit, in a way… a transition point where the realm of pure consciousness is all that separates you from a new reality. That point has perhaps a feeling of insurmountability, but if you pause and reflect, and walk up right to its edge, you might be surprised at how little an obstacle it represents. Perhaps, it’s because you have grown.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
This one feels right in synch with where things are currently at for me.
Also, a shout-out for the mid-week single cards, Maryann. Love them!

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Exactly how it is this morning for me. Had to go out for an errand and found the people and places very chopped / fractured. WTH is all this mess around me and why am I still here. Was thinking that if there was a door in front of me, I would walk through (with my dog, of course).

The solidity of your reality has reached a limit, in a way… a transition point where the realm of pure consciousness is all that separates you from a new reality. That point has perhaps a feeling of insurmountability, but if you pause and reflect, and walk up right to its edge, you might be surprised at how little an obstacle it represents. Perhaps, it’s because you have grown.
Oh I am feeling that nothing is real, very detached. Time yesterday did VERY weird things.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)