A Blood Type Could Make You More Susceptible to Coronavirus (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Interesting research:

" New research shows your blood type may make you more susceptible to catching coronavirus. The study published in Wuhan, China compared blood types in 2,173 people in Wuhan and Shenzhen with COVID-19 to more than 3,600 healthy people in the same areas.​
It showed people with type A blood are more likely to catch the virus and die from it. People with type O blood may be less likely to get COVID-19.​
(...)
The study looked at 206 people in Wuhan who died from the virus. There were 63 percent more type A deadly cases than type O but did not explain why."​

If it is a bioweapon, I wonder if they designed it that way.

Here is a list of blood type averages per country: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_type_distribution_by_country

I've taken a screen capture below sorted by A+

1585003507477.png

• Intriguing Post
Reactions: Lila and Tristan

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
I believe I got it on Feb 14 and I've been coughing ever since, for about 6 weeks now. I'm trying tonic water now. It has 20mg of quinine per 8oz. The study that showed 100% cure rate used a different form called hydroxychloroquine at 200mg per day, PLUS azythromycin. Most news stories get it wrong and only mention the hydroxychloroquine. Hydroxychloroquine alone has 70% cure rate. More details here:
https://wordsalad.info/chloroquine-worked-well-but-the-results-are-being-greatly-exaggerated/

• A hug for you
Reactions: Lila and Fathima

Fathima

Involved Wayfarer
Jun 17, 2019
I'm type A+ and I believe I caught it.
I've heard that Asians more typically have A blood.
I am also A positive, we on a lock down at the moment in South Africa, my husband is an O type. Please do stay safe

• Love this post!
Reactions: Lila

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
i don t know what blood type i am but i thought my country beated the 600.000 mark or it slowed down for good, the fun part is there work more in the country than life in the country

OP
Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Discussion continued here:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)