A 3.5 Million Dollar Quartz Crystal Cluster (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
This is a chunk of quartz discovered in an Arkansas mine valued at US$3.5 million. Pictured is an employee at the Ron Coleman Mine in Jessieville, who worked on a team extracting this over four days. They initially blasted the area until a vein appeared, then hand tools were used to dig out the 2,000-pound (907kg) chunk.

42450694_2247637745278230_1481666324441595904_n.jpg
Imagine running into this sitting on the 'shelf' at a crystal shop with a 2.5 million price price tag! "Dang! I can't afford that..."

Last edited:

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
This is earth language being revealed. Gaia speaks through crystals.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
The current state motto on license plates is The Natural State. Yep, that is a big hunk of nature.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
That is just stunning!
I'd love to lay on it though it'd be pretty prickly, lol:ROFL:

As you both say above, it reminds me of a big chunk of nature revealing herself and of my drawing the card below of the Sabian Oracles on the weekend. I posted it here: https://www.transients.info/roundtable/threads/the-event-is-upon-us.5821/page-7
Yup. The other part of the message was about 'Deep elemental processes and change... Organic changes and shifts... Alchemical shifts. etc' in the form of the tarot cards (16) the towers, the page of swords (reversed), (1) the magician and (20) judgment.

Sagittarius 8
DEEP WITHIN THE DEPTHS OF THE EARTH, NEW ELEMENTS ARE BEING FORMED
This Symbol shows a lot going on underneath the surface, often more than other people would suspect. It speaks of shifts, sometimes huge shifts, going on on a deep level, and these are not always evident. Often, changes are quietly happening and all of a sudden the changes are reflected on the outside through an event or a complete shift in attitude. There will be new responses to life coming from deep within your mind and soul. This creation of new and essential levels of awareness is a part of the natural result of inner changes. Although they may not be easy to observe, very strong fundamental changes are happening. Deep elemental processes and change. Shifting of conservative values. Mining in its many forms. Crystal healing. Colloidal minerals. Organic shifts and changes. Volcanoes.
The Caution: Moving forward while elements are still forming. Denying inner processes as unimportant. Not showing any change on the surface. Clinging stubbornly to old and outworn ways. Being afraid of change, particularly that which can't be seen. Unhealthy growths. Tumors.
Keywords: Deep elemental processes and change. Shifting of conservative values. Mining in its many forms. Crystal healings. Minerals, mining, colloidal minerals. Organic changes and shifts. Volcanoes and earthquakes. Earth rumblings. Reaching maturity. Earth, wind, fire and water. Mud and steam. Alchemical shifts.

Reactions: Anaeika and Laron

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
That is just stunning!
I'd love to lay on it though it'd be pretty prickly, lol:ROFL:

As you both say above, it reminds me of a big chunk of nature revealing herself and of my drawing the card below of the Sabian Oracles on the weekend. I posted it here: https://www.transients.info/roundtable/threads/the-event-is-upon-us.5821/page-7
Yup. The other part of the message was about 'Deep elemental processes and change... Organic changes and shifts... Alchemical shifts. etc' in the form of the tarot cards (16) the towers, the page of swords (reversed), (1) the magician and (20) judgment.

Sagittarius 8
DEEP WITHIN THE DEPTHS OF THE EARTH, NEW ELEMENTS ARE BEING FORMED
This Symbol shows a lot going on underneath the surface, often more than other people would suspect. It speaks of shifts, sometimes huge shifts, going on on a deep level, and these are not always evident. Often, changes are quietly happening and all of a sudden the changes are reflected on the outside through an event or a complete shift in attitude. There will be new responses to life coming from deep within your mind and soul. This creation of new and essential levels of awareness is a part of the natural result of inner changes. Although they may not be easy to observe, very strong fundamental changes are happening. Deep elemental processes and change. Shifting of conservative values. Mining in its many forms. Crystal healing. Colloidal minerals. Organic shifts and changes. Volcanoes.
The Caution: Moving forward while elements are still forming. Denying inner processes as unimportant. Not showing any change on the surface. Clinging stubbornly to old and outworn ways. Being afraid of change, particularly that which can't be seen. Unhealthy growths. Tumors.
Keywords: Deep elemental processes and change. Shifting of conservative values. Mining in its many forms. Crystal healings. Minerals, mining, colloidal minerals. Organic changes and shifts. Volcanoes and earthquakes. Earth rumblings. Reaching maturity. Earth, wind, fire and water. Mud and steam. Alchemical shifts.
Eloquently said, and on the money with the portent of that find. Perhaps the difference between an awake and aware person and an asleep person is the asleep person could view that picture and walk straight on by without a thought about it.

Reactions: Anaeika and Lila

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)