A 25 yo Software Technology Company ADMITS Unexplainable Changes in Data Due to Mandela Effect (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Note from George Eaton

I have my own theory on why some changes take place and I wrote about it in one of my books titled "Son of Nibiru". I felt that it was possible that time travelers were going back and altering events just enough that it changed future events, names of everyday items, product names, and advertising colors etc. As the time travelers continue making alterations, the current things we thought we knew keep changing, and in my book it came to a crisis point until it was corrected. The current older generation were confused to the point they were unable to communicate to buy food or order at a café, and had to rely on their young children to tell them what the names were for everyday items.

This video describes a well known food distributor company that deals with the names of thousands of food items. They started seeing changes in names of food items, where their customers were having trouble ordering the items they have been buying for years under a different name. They tried to explain it away with misconceptions that their high number of customers had, but finally decided something else might be going on. One of their theories is that we are living in a "multi-verse" where many different universes or dimensions exist and there is "bleed" over and confusion that erupts at times to account for the name change to products and everyday items. They also mentioned an advanced quantum computer created in Canada that claims to be able to utilize quantum computing as well. But they didn't take the time to explain how that was possible, or how it affects the name changes of food items today.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Whoa - a new viewpoint - very interesting.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Wow, that is something!
He mentioned a quantum compute company called Dwave so I looked them up here:

They say this:
The Quantum Computer
  • Exploits quantum mechanical effects to provide an entirely new type of computational resource
  • Built around “qubits” rather than “bits”
  • Operates in an extreme environment
  • Enables quantum algorithms to solve very hard problems
Power and Cooling
  • “The Fridge” is a closed cycle dilution refrigerator
  • The superconducting processor generates no heat
  • Cooled to 180x colder than interstellar space (0.015 Kelvin)
A Unique Processor Environment
  • Shielded to 50,000× less than Earth’s magnetic field
  • In a high vacuum: pressure is 10 billion times lower than atmospheric pressure
  • 200 I/O and control lines from room temperature to the chip
  • The system consumes less than 25 kW of power
  • Power demand won’t increase with successive processor generations
Processing with D-Wave
  • A lattice of 2000 tiny superconducting devices, known as qubits, is chilled close to absolute zero to harness quantum effects
  • A user models a problem into a search for the “lowest energy point in a vast landscape”
  • The processor considers all possibilities simultaneously to determine the lowest energy and the values that produce it
  • Multiple solutions are returned to the user, scaled to show optimal answers
Dwave:
D-Wave is the leader in the development and delivery of quantum computing systems and software, and the world’s only commercial supplier of quantum computers. D-Wave Government Inc., a U.S. subsidiary, was formed in 2013 to provide D-Wave’s quantum computing systems to the U.S. government. Its independent board includes prominent executives with deep experience at U.S. government agencies including the Department of Energy, the Department of Defense, the National Science Board, the Defense Science Board, and the Intelligence Community.

D-Wave’s quantum computers are being used by some of the world’s most advanced organizations, including Lockheed Martin, Google, NASA Ames, Los Alamos National Laboratory, and Oak Ridge National Laboratory. D-Wave has been granted over 160 US patents and has published over 100 scientific papers, many of which have appeared in leading science journals.

D-Wave Government offices are located in Hanover, MD.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
He mentioned a quantum compute company called Dwave so I looked them up
So, wonder if they are just making a faster internet or better computers for our refrigerators - nah. What are these folks up to? I sure would like to know. I think the speaker said something about them "exploiting" other timelines, or something to that effect.

• Intriguing Post
Reactions: Alain and June

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
So, wonder if they are just making a faster internet or better computers for our refrigerators - nah. What are these folks up to? I sure would like to know. I think the speaker said something about them "exploiting" other timelines, or something to that effect.
Yeah, sure makes one wonder doesn't it?

That part about the US subsidiary working with 'deep experience at US gov agencies, etc' raises my eyebrows too!
What are all those agencies doing with a quantum computing company that uses other timelines while simultaneously denying the existence of such things as 'rubbish'?

Laron, I'm especially curious on your take here.

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
It is interesting isn't it? I remember HAAS avocados.

• I agree
Reactions: Lila

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
My understanding of Quantum computing is that it's the next quantum leap up in computers. Able to resolve any problem now elusive to computing. It accesses other dimensions and timelines to do it's thing. Prob won't work right til after the "event" Tpp much danger of being misused in current times.
Great video and a new way of looking at the Mandela effect. Makes sense to me. BTW it's "Stouffers stovetop stuffing"....

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
My recall is most definitely HAAS avocados. Never heard of a HASS avocado, and most of the other ones George Eaton mentioned. (Ever noticed how people's surnames somehow reflect them - he is the creator of a food distribution network software). If you were a script writer for a bizarre comedy, you couldn't make this HASS story up. Rudolf Haas, a German botanist. But now, it's Rudolf Hass, a Californian post office worker who planted some avocado tree seeds and had a tree that produced these avocados which is now assumed to be the progenitor tree for all this genus of fruiting avocados worldwide.

As we don't have Thanksgiving in this country, I haven't even heard of stovetop stuffing.

Pod, you really come up with some interesting threads.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I remember many of them! How many timelines does that suggest?:eek:o_O:-D!

Regarding the computers, my understanding is pretty much Pucksterguy's as he states it, plus that those computers are made to think more like us... which to me would suggest that we are capable of timeline shifts etc.
I guess the Mandela effect is a manifestation of this. Cool, huh?

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
What is exciting, a shake-up, and confronting all at the same time is that a mainstream company has noticed it and is talking openly about it. (Mind you, George Eaton's look and aura spells Lightworker to me). I always thought people who open their mouths too much or are too wacky and offbeat, (or dancing to the sound of their own drum) lose their jobs. It happened to me. But here is a courageous and intelligent man specifically outlining things in a well-presented way, and backing his workers who have come across the problem, obviously often enough for it to need a solution. And he goes on to say he will help others with things that need to be understood if they ask for it.

If only he could bring David Topi's work to the mainstream. At the moment, I think you need to be fairly far down the rabbit hole to be able to understand David's premise and his "maps" of cosmic structure.

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
At work david articles are s hard take as it is quitd advanced things.

I find your find amazing Lila from the quantum

• I agree
Reactions: Lila

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
Pod Is this your book?
If not, can we get a link to your book?

Here's my story: My dad has owned a condo since the early 1990s. We went up there in July 2019 to see him as my sister and her husband (my brother in law, or BIL) were going to be there and we don't get to see my sister much. Me and BIL both remember them having a mantle over their fireplace. They used to put cat toys and pictures on the mantle, now the mantle was gone. We both SWEAR we remember a mantle, but no on else remembers it.

Now BIL is married to my sister (Kiera ) and sister is big into crystals, meditation, and Reiki, but he is not as he doesn't feel anything. Fast forward to Oct 2019 and we go to visit them in South Carolina. We all go to a crystal shop in Savannah, GA and for the first time he feels energy coming off this huge apophyillate crystal (about 2.5ft x 1.5ft cluster). This crystal was in the front window facing out the window and he stood there and held his hand in front of the crystal for at least 10 minutes, he was pretty curious.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Pod Is this your book?
If not, can we get a link to your book?

Here's my story: My dad has owned a condo since the early 1990s. We went up there in July 2019 to see him as my sister and her husband (my brother in law, or BIL) were going to be there and we don't get to see my sister much. Me and BIL both remember them having a mantle over their fireplace. They used to put cat toys and pictures on the mantle, now the mantle was gone. We both SWEAR we remember a mantle, but no on else remembers it.

Now BIL is married to my sister (Kiera ) and sister is big into crystals, meditation, and Reiki, but he is not as he doesn't feel anything. Fast forward to Oct 2019 and we go to visit them in South Carolina. We all go to a crystal shop in Savannah, GA and for the first time he feels energy coming off this huge apophyillate crystal (about 2.5ft x 1.5ft cluster). This crystal was in the front window facing out the window and he stood there and held his hand in front of the crystal for at least 10 minutes, he was pretty curious.
I remember you were hoping to find an astrophyllite crystal this summer when you went rock hunting.
Am I remembering correctly?

Kiera

Involved Wayfarer
Nov 13, 2018
Yes, Therium gifted me with an apophyllite later on. :) It's beautiful! My husband was so entranced with this huge apophyllite (with stilbite) slab, he insisted on buying it! So I don't know if I told you yet, Therium, but I looked up what apophyllite/stilbite was for, physically (I already knew the metaphysical properties), and they are for LUNGS and MENOPAUSE! HA HA HA! My two main health struggles now are asthma and menopausal issues. So funny how the Universe works!

• Love this post!
  • Magical
Reactions: Lila and Alain

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)