7 Aussie Women share insights in 2020 on a forum (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia

This online forum event "Aussie Women Unite for Truth" was convened by Medhyne (who has an online presence: Arise Humanity). The women who speak are Judy O'Donnell, Michelle Mullins, Dana Mrkich, Donna Grey, Jenny Taminiau, and Lite-el Star from Angel Essence House embodied as Sheena-Gaye.

It is invigorating and uplifting to see and hear the wise insights from these women who are, as are we all, facing up to this year of Change and the dichotomy of Rabbit Hole, and inner awareness, in their own individual ways, while sharing much light.

The more pragmatic and practical one recommends celery juicing (and much more) for this time.

Towards the end, there is a revocation offered (from Aurora Ray):

I revoke my consent to be ruled, governed, controlled, abused and enslaved. Now, here, I take all my power back. I herewith decree that I am a sovereign, and all contracts between reptilians and I are annulled completely and dissolved. This is my title of Liberty. No being is allowed to violate my sacred title of Liberty ever again.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tristan

Tristan

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Apr 28, 2017
I'm yet to finish listening however a few things have already popped up for me like victoria signing on to the belt and road initiative, which could explain the high traffic of chinese transport planes. Im surprised many are unaware and talking about this more.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)