3' Tall Blue Beings — Mary Rodwell (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I noticed this post by Mary Rodwell on her Facebook wall and thought I would share it here just in case anyone had any further insight for her.

"have a friend that is nearing the end of their life. This person has had many fascinating experiences that they’ve shared with me and others. Here’s that they wanted find out if others are experiencing what they are. I agreed to send this note out to our experiencers group here in Winnipeg and asked me if you’d do the same to your groups?

“Hello, I have a friend that has asked me to check with others and see if others are experiencing what this person has been experiencing over most of their life, with the same beings.

This person has been taken many times since they were small. This person was taken by small, like 3' tall beings, that are a little brighter than navy blue in colour. They are also always wear monk-like hooded outfits and this person has never seen their facial features due to the hoods that they wear, covers their appearance. This person has never been taken by a gray. Always by these blueish beings. This person has asked if you’ve seen or also been taken by these small blueish beings on ships/craft, on the crystal city in space or anywhere else? These beings are retrieval beings. They do nothing but take this person a deliver them. This person can sense when these blue hooded beings are coming to pick them up well before they show up. At the beginning they’d take this person in physical form and then later in a non-physical form. This person would like to know if you were being taken by these beings and when did it start with you and any other information that you care to share with them? This person also wants to know if these beings took you to a massive sphere in space for testing of leadership skills and for how you deal with fear? This Sphere has an serious ancient feel to it.

Please provide to me your responses to my email address at: [email protected] . I will share them with this person who’s asked me to do this."

About Mary: Mary RODWELL RN is the Founder and Principal of Australian Close Encounter Resource Network. (ACERN). Born in the United Kingdom (UK) and eventually migrating to Western Australia in 1991, she currently resides in Queensland. Mary is a former nurse, midwife, and health educator and was employed as a professional counsellor for the National Health Service UK and Australian counselling agencies, Silver Chain and Centrecare. Since 1994 Mary has worked in private practice as a professional counsellor, hypnotherapist, metaphysical teacher, researcher, author, Reiki Master, and international speaker. ACERN’s primary role is to offer professional counselling, support, hypnotherapy and information to individuals and their families with ‘anomalous’ paranormal experiences, particularly specializing in Abduction-contact experiences. Mary is recognised internationally as one of Australia’s leading researchers in the UFO and Contact phenomenon. She is the author of Awakening: How Extraterrestrial Contact Can Transform Your Life (2002), and producer of EBE award winning documentaries, Expressions of ET Contact: A Visual Blueprint? (2000), and Expressions of ET Contact: A Communication and Healing Blueprint? (2004). Mary has also lectured in Hong Kong, USA, Canada, Hawaii, UK, Ireland and New Zealand, appearing regularly in national and international media news programs and in documentaries including; OZ Files, My Mum Talks to Aliens featured on SBS Australia in 2010, Paranormal Files in the UK for BBC TV, and Animal X for the Discovery Channel, as well as participating in University debate forums on this phenomenon, including Oxford University, UK in 2006 and Australian National University, Canberra in 2010. Awakening: How Extraterrestrial Contact Can Transform your Life was re-published by New Mind Publishers in 2010 and author and Physician, Dr Roger Leir was quoted as saying, “In my opinion this book will become the Bible of the Alien Abduction Phenomenon”. Mary is the Vice-President of Star Kids Project Ltd and an Advisory Committee member of Exopolitics (www.etworldpeace.com).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)