Article 2nd Cancerian New Moon of the Black moon month (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
The great mother. Susan Boulet.jpg

In 2 days we will experience the 2nd New Moon in Cancer of the Black moon series,(2 new moons within 28 days), completing a period which is the end of an era for both this planet and individuals too, especially for Cancerians and Capricorns and many of us with these signs strong in our birth charts.

But for the world this Black moon in the last month has definitely brought a lot to a head with the darkness that has washed over us this year, even though the same darkness of the old rules and laws and the blame, punish, and control regime has been around for centuries, but due to our own acceptance and conditioning of the same, we didn’t know any better or any different.

I say “we” as we all have been affected and we have all used these methods ourselves in our judgment and treatment of others whether we admit it or not.

These eclipses in Cancer and Capricorn in the last two years since July 2018 have simply made us more aware of it in self and brought it out globally also for the whole world to become more aware of.

This is about "people", women and children, family life, and our whole social and economic structure.

It's interesting that Uranus the “new age” planet for want of a better title moved into Taurus, the money/values sign the same year bringing us more into the electronic age of banking and finance. (Bitcoin etc).

With the beginning of the Sagittarian/Gemini eclipses the first week of June this year, a new era begins as they will take over from the other set, and along with Saturn in Aquarius and Jupiter too at the end of the year, will change the system totally over the coming 3 years or so but it is starting now, and with the total solar eclipse mid Dec to come, this all coincides.

We can all expect massive changes in laws which includes travel, education, communication(including corrupt media), and our social structure.

This will more long term, include the way Governing bodies are structured and the way World leaders are chosen as in the future it will be quite different and definitely not centred around money as it is now. There will be ethics and psychological testing involved, not to mention spirituality and then perhaps voting by the people, voting that is not corrupt as it appears to be now.

The rest is a given and will include healthy environment, more equality and wealth distributed more evenly with the strong Aquarius effect, so no one on the planet is hungry or cannot afford medical treatment.

In reading this, you may be thinking “yeah, right!”, as I am thinking myself while writing this, but this is how it will be in our future or at least the future of our children although with the new medical technology about to emerge human life will be extended quite a bit also.

The Black moon about to come and that has been in action for the last month, is a kind of promise of all of the above for the people, due to the focus on the sign of Aquarius this year via Saturn and then Jupiter in Dec, the two main planets that Govern our planet and lives, outside our Sun and Moon.

By Dec we will know much more about where our world is heading and we as a people also.

With regard to our owning more of our inner authority in more healthy ways since the 5th July, many of you would have had possible illness to represent a cleansing and letting go of that old parental, patriarchal energy.

Many would have had vivid dreams of release and letting go of anger of the past and being free.

I had two very vivid dreams in this vein- the first a week ago and then last night, as I have the Capricorn Ascending sign. I do feel I can now let go some very old childhood wounds as the feature in last nights dream was a small boy child crying to be heard, and hidden amongst a large family of adults and I thanked the child for standing up for me.

This is a late in the sign new moon coming at 28 degree 26 Cancer so naturally all those born around that degree in either Cancer or Capricorn or with planets or points there could well feel “reborn” about now.

Remember, strong New Moons can be a little draining as the light shuts off, but it is a new beginning and a time to tidy up matters that have lurked in the last month or more, and to make decisions about what is to come on security levels of our lives.

Some of this may bring hard choices as on the day the Sun will be opposing Saturn so this may mean a sacrifice for many, and again this could be Caps and Cancerians, maybe Leos too. But this can apply to anyone.

But Neptune will trine Vesta promising that we can all draw on our inner strength and higher self to reinforce our resolve and also to ward off any remaining lurking inner "not OK" parent or child archetypes, or any still lurking darkness as this has surrounded us for some time now, and which those of us who are highly sensitive would have felt in waves now and again.

This has meant that many of us have more than ever had to collectively help fight and shine a bright light this darkness.

And for today, Pallas in Capricorn is opposing Vesta helping us to question any authority or restrictive situation that has kept us bound to the past and the old ways.

My image is by the wonderful artist Susan Seddon Boulet

Attachments

Last edited:

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Lots of dreams in my sleep though I don't necessarily recall much of it. It feels good, though.

That image is amazing! Thanks for letting us know the artist <3

Reactions: Alain and Tania
OP
Janne

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Lots of dreams in my sleep though I don't necessarily recall much of it. It feels good, though.

That image is amazing! Thanks for letting us know the artist <3
The best way to recall dreams is to write them down right away and the next time you dream it will be more clear.

Susan Boulet is no longer with us but you can google her work. She is one of my all time favourite artists

• Divine
Reactions: Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
The best way to recall dreams is to write them down right away and the next time you dream it will be more clear.

Susan Boulet is no longer with us but you can google her work. She is one of my all time favourite artists
I've written down what I recall. It would be interesting to go back and read it over; I do that periodically and am always amazed at what I'd forgotten and how it resonates throughout my life.

The key point for me remembering seems to be to lie absolutely still whilst attempting to bring back the entire dream. If I can do that I can usually reproduce it. As soon as I move any part of me it's as if it erases the memory; very intriguing.

I've gone back to re read this posting too. As you say, such changes as you write about seem almost too amazing to be true at the same time as it's just what I wish for myself and my loved ones (which ultimately includes us all, lol) so I'm very much on board! It does seem to echo some of what is being discussed anew these days, so I can see some threads leading in that direction. Bring it on <3 :-D

• Love this post!
Reactions: Tania and Janne

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
> It's interesting that Uranus the “new age” planet for want of a better title moved into Taurus, the money/values sign the same year bringing us more into the electronic age of banking and finance. (Bitcoin etc).

I'm a Taurus and I noticed I just don't worry about money that much anymore, or maybe that's just my personal journey. I used to have a lot of anxiety about money because I was homeless as a kid. I also sense much change coming soon, major change, not just in politics but with the banking system worldwide.

> and the way World leaders are chosen as in the future it will be quite different and definitely not centred around money as it is now. There will be ethics and psychological testing involved,

But even psychological testing can be corrupted. That's not a cure-all, certainly not for the long-term.

> With regard to our owning more of our inner authority in more healthy ways since the 5th July, many of you would have had possible illness to represent a cleansing and letting go of that old parental, patriarchal energy.

Yeah, October 2019 and Feb 2020 were pretty rough on me. I just "knew" something was being purged from me, that I no longer needed. I just could not explain it further.

> Many would have had vivid dreams of release and letting go of anger of the past and being free.

Odd you should mention that, because 2 nights ago I had a dream I was the governor of Alabama for a single day. I had won a random contest to be "activing governor", and I don't live in Alabama. But I felt comfortable with all the nice top-level gov't workers there. It was a nice experience in the dream. So I wonder if I have let go of most of the anger about some things. No idea why I wrote this about the line I quoted above. But this dream for me is connected with letting go of something and entering a new world/epoch. I.e. in the dream I saw people had let go of something negative they were holding onto, and were much more positive and willing to work together rather than against each other.

> But Neptune will trine Vesta promising that we can all draw on our inner strength and higher self to reinforce our resolve

Odd you should mention this too as I have had some training to do this. Both in dreams and in real life. And I've used this power with success once or twice.

> Pallas in Capricorn is opposing Vesta helping us to question any authority or restrictive situation that has kept us bound to the past and the old ways.

I can feel this energy building up too, especially on social media.

Tania

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
Cancer Sun and capricorn ascending - i do feel reborn - the old me would not believe this new me is lasting more than a season, the new me is thinking maybe life does not have to be approached as hardship, enjoyment and self appriciation could heal more than myself.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Odd you should mention that, because 2 nights ago I had a dream I was the governor of Alabama for a single day. I had won a random contest to be "activing governor", and I don't live in Alabama. But I felt comfortable with all the nice top-level gov't workers there. It was a nice experience in the dream. So I wonder if I have let go of most of the anger about some things. No idea why I wrote this about the line I quoted above. But this dream for me is connected with letting go of something and entering a new world/epoch. I.e. in the dream I saw people had let go of something negative they were holding onto, and were much more positive and willing to work together rather than against each other.
I also had a recent dream about winning a contest to be in a leadership position. It was a contest in which my qualities were highlighted because I had a brother who worked well with me as a balance of sorts; so as a team we worked very well together. I did not seek the nomination and was a bit disconcerted by it as it was a very big, complext job. It happened anyway in a 'good fit for the job' type of way. Once it did really excellent advisors in areas in which I felt I had not capacity or expertise appeared just before I needed them so I began to relax into it, realizing that something far bigger than me was occurring.
At the end of the dream I accepted.
Still not entirely sure what I accepted but I accepted as it felt like an excellent fit for me and it felt beautiful.

OP
Janne

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
I also had a recent dream about winning a contest to be in a leadership position. It was a contest in which my qualities were highlighted because I had a brother who worked well with me as a balance of sorts; so as a team we worked very well together. I did not seek the nomination and was a bit disconcerted by it as it was a very big, complext job. It happened anyway in a 'good fit for the job' type of way. Once it did really excellent advisors in areas in which I felt I had not capacity or expertise appeared just before I needed them so I began to relax into it, realizing that something far bigger than me was occurring.
At the end of the dream I accepted.
Still not entirely sure what I accepted but I accepted as it felt like an excellent fit for me and it felt beautiful.
Lila this reminds me so much of the reading I did for you and the higher purpose

• Thank you!
Reactions: Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Lila this reminds me so much of the reading I did for you and the higher purpose
Huh. That sounded beautiful too.
Thanks<3

• Love this post!
Reactions: Janne

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)