26-8-2017 The birth of a new baby girl and divorce proceedings (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I was with an older woman who was going to give birth. She had brown shoulder length hair, so she was middle-aged, not yet too old to have a baby. It seemed this lady had already had a lot of challenges to meet in life, and she was tired, but she was ready to birth her baby and do what it takes to be a good mother. We were not at a hospital, but in a domestic setting. It was the baby’s time to arrive. The baby was in the correct position to be born, head down. The dream sequence skipped to after the birth, and the baby was hanging down between the lady’s legs, still attached by the birth cord. The baby was a healthy, little girl. There were no doctors or medical profession present, it was a natural birth. There was a delay in cutting the cord, I’m not sure of the reason, but the baby was still alright. Then the mother asked me for use of my sewing scissors, and she started trying to cut the cord. It did not go so easily, I’m not sure if it was because the scissors may have been blunt, but I think the cord was thick and had some kind of extra sheath over it, making it difficult to cut. Anyway, I came to help and between us we got the cord cut. Then the baby was cleaned up, dressed, and she was a very pretty girl, wearing a white lace bonnet. She was of normal size, but when I got to hold her, I could cup her in one of my hands, and from this perspective her head seemed smaller in proportion to her body, but the head was very much alive with a strong energy. When she was back to being tended by her mum, she was the proper size again.

I think at this point of the dream, the setting changed to my old family home where I grew up as a child, as we did some laundry business there (this particular setting, especially the laundry, often pops up in my dreams – probably because the day I left that house, I went outside the laundry door and sat on the steps while police were called in to look for me, i.e. unresolved emotional issue).

The very curious thing was that when I was holding the baby, I looked into her eyes to see what colour they were, and on the white background was a flat (two-dimensional) picture of a bird, in blues, white and red. It was a profile of the bird, looking to the right, and may have been an eagle or a phoenix, or some other large bird. This picture formed the iris of her eye, as I was looking at it. It looked similar to a flag (may have been some stripes on the wings); and there were four glowing dots forming a diamond shape, and the dots were a beautiful yellow. Within the shape of the diamond were at least two other dots, of smaller size. It could have been a star constellation. I didn’t think it in the dream, but the Southern Cross is made of four stars in a diamond shape, with two smaller pointer stars. It may or may not have been that. The child was happy and placid. I noticed my twin brother and his wife off to the side with their iPhones taking pictures of the child as she was cuddled by her mother.

This child also got to walking very quickly, as only a day or two after the birth, she toddled over to the top of a staircase, and I had to prod my brother to lunge after her and make sure she didn’t topple down the stairs.

So the baby was born, and was doing fine. The dream then progressed on, past that time, to me helping the baby’s mother get due property settlement from her past husband. This mother had partial aboriginal ancestry, and had experienced hard times in her life due to the struggle of race and gender (her circumstances not fitting with the prescribed recipe for success in a white male dominated world). The husband she was separated from was a lawyer. She and I went right into the court precinct to find him and demand restitution, to give her what she was owed. We went past the large cafeteria, where all the white men in their white powdered wigs were sitting having their cappuccinos, and sumptuous lunches. We didn’t go in there, as we knew that women were shut out from those holy domains. We were warned that we would never make it far into the heart of the court compound. However, we pushed on, using our intuition only to guide our steps. Whilst my intuition got us in the general direction, it was the mother herself who stopped at a doorway entrance, which I had just passed. Her intuition told her to try to enter that doorway. We went through it, into a kind of courtyard, in which there was a tree. Her husband (the lawyer) was lurking up there among the spring branches. She climbed straight up, leaving me at the bottom of the tree, and surprised him. This moment of surprise gave her the leverage she needed, and she plunged her hand down an opening in the tree trunk (the bole of the tree) and drew out a long hessian bag, where he had hid all the family’s silver and precious items. Obviously, these items were shared property that he had been hiding and claiming for his own. Having been caught out and denounced in public, he now could not avoid a court case, in which he would have to answer for his actions. The mother, having found the strength within her of her own conviction, went off to arrange matters for the pending court case. I was left “guarding” the ex-husband. I confronted him directly, but not with anger. I drew myself up to my full stature, and told him that he would have to face me for an adversary in court. I had experience in divorces, as I had successfully won my own divorce proceedings some years earlier and had gained a fair share of my property. He looked at me dubiously, as he was a good lawyer in his own right, but I had integrity and truth on my side. I asked him if he knew his wife had given birth to a baby girl, the day before (I knew that he was not the father of this child). Then, looking directly at him, I said “I am not a lawyer” twice.

At this point my dream was interrupted, and I woke up.

However, I feel that although I was a woman, and not a lawyer, I was still not someone to underestimate, and that I could be a match for this charlatan, and all that he represented. It is important to remember that the mother of the child had publicly uncovered evidence of his deception, and how he was greedily trying to make off with all the assets.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Whoa - you have some extraordinary symbols there. I'll give your dream some thought. Laron, Lila, and Pod are pretty good at this, too.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
With everything going on energetically at this time, this dream could signify something in the collective, or it could just be important to me and finding my own direction. What are your thoughts, please, about the content and interpretation of this dream?
Bloody hell Melt. That is not a dream, that's an alternative whole life (chuckle)

This is you Melt. Birth of a baby girl, birth of a new energy within you.

I am off to get my lettuces and radishes out of bed but later I will make a note of the elements of your dream and respond.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I see you helping you birth new energy into your life. The descriptions of the baby and her eyes are astounding. The Southern Cross is a navigational guide - the stars that sailors steer by. The bird image in the iris - phoenix is a symbol of the new rising from the old.

Using your intuition to find your way through the maze of the old power structure is obvious enough, as is reclaiming the riches that are rightfully yours. Stating you are not a lawyer twice and with such conviction to me seems like denouncing the arena associated with polarity and duplicity.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
What are your thoughts, please, about the content and interpretation of this dream?
OK. So the birth of a baby in a dream signifies a new birth within you Melt. This is very positive for you. The problem with cutting the cord may symbolise that this birth is not easy for you, or of course, there is an issue with cords being cut from the past Melt. Remember?

The way the baby shrank in size for me had a meaning of you minimising this birth, this baby. I have seen photos of premature babies cupped in the father's hand. Does any of this resonate?

Interesting that that the scene changes to a family home, this is the emotional setting of the dream. Laundry is about washing, cleansing clothes and the clothes are the persona, the ego.

Linda has written about the eyes, eyes are about seeing clearly. Being willing to see. The true self, beyond ego.

The Southern Cross is on the flag of Australia "The flag's original design (with a six-pointed Commonwealth Star) was chosen in 1901 from entries in a competition held following Federation, and was first flown in Melbourne on 3 September 1901,[2] the date proclaimed as Australian National Flag Day. The flag contains a representation of the Southern Cross constellation, made up of five white stars – one small five-pointed star and four, larger, seven-pointed stars"

So you have a date. September 3rd, which is the same date that Carl wrote about sensing as important.

Why did you prod your brother to stop her falling down the stairs? Why did you not do it yourself? Does this speak of a lack of care for you?

Trees can be the family tree. Interesting that you wrote "courtyard" so even though you are not a lawyer you are still looking for justice. But not in court.....you want natural justice which is why it was found in the tree. Very organic. Hessian bag, again of the earth, not a plastic bag or a leather bag but Hessian.

The silver is of course the inner treasure you seek, we all seek. Silver is feminine. (gold is masculine)

I think that the rest is pretty self explanatory Melt. I am sure you have an idea what this dreams means too, you just need us to help you clarify things.

OP
Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Thanks, Linda and Pod, very insightful and thoughtful of you. I forgot to point out that we are entering Spring here in this locale, as you guys get started on Autumn/Fall. So the fact that the tree was budding in Spring was interesting. I forgot to say in my dream journal that the golden stars on bird/flag were on a red background, the wings being blue, and upper chest and neck white. Gold stars on a red background brings the Chinese flag to mind, although they are not arranged in the shape of the Southern Cross constellation.

I hadn't realised the cord connection, thanks Pod, meaning cutting of etheric cords that were binding me from many emotional dramas and traumas that were not resolved or healed (and Pod does a heavenly job of being able to cut these cords from a place of discernment in the astral).

Now, either the Universe was having a fun-filled go at me, or it was further corroboration, but last night (the same day as the dream, which I had in the early morning) I caught a re-run on TV of a movie called "Due Date" which stars Robert Downey, Jnr and Zach Galifianakis. This movie turns out to be wacky, and some of the humour is a bit dubious, but the pace is pretty quick, with uproarious and outrageous events spiking throughout.

The story is of a father-to-be (Downey) trying to get to Los Angeles from Atlanta by road (plot set-up a stretch, but there you go) to be on time for the birth of his first child. The denouement of the film is that the ill-matched pair make it to the hospital where Downey's wife is already in labour, but Downey is in such bad condition after events of the road trip that he is admitted into the hospital, while Galifianakis gets to be the one that attends the birth, and yes, cuts the cord (the treasured duty of fathers, apparently). The child is a cute white baby girl, as seen a few months later, with her parents. But the shocker for me was, right at the end, when Downey relates: "I had a dream..." where his wife has the baby and a "bear" gets to cut the cord.

Of course, none of this touches on the divorce stuff, but I should mention that I am about to formally put in divorce papers to end my second marriage, after four years of separation. Not that there is any fight about this, we both agree, and we have both moved on to a major extent. With the property matters, that was all sorted out four years ago.

OP
Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Researching more about the Southern Cross constellation, (which I have always taken for granted, as it shows in our southern skies), I found that it is called Crux in Latin. I found out that Crux encompasses an area of space where the Coalsack Nebula is found. There is an aboriginal connection here, which also featured in the dream. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coalsack_Nebula

Wikipedia states about the Coalsack Nebula: The Coalsack is important in Australian Aboriginal astronomy and forms the head of the Emu in the sky in several Aboriginal cultures. (...)

"In Inca astronomy this nebula was called Yutu, meaning a partridge-like southern bird[4] or Tinamou.[5]" Researching the bird and constellation effect further, I found that a bird of the Tinamou genus (Nothura Darwinii Smit pictured - flipped to show the right profile) is found throughout South America, where these ground dwelling birds have their habitat, either in open grasslands or forests. I am showing the Nothura as this example has a similar shape to the bird in the dream, with the flag colours overlaid. This bird can fly, but prefers not to (some similarities there with me). The body had this graceful, rounded shape, and I didn't get a good look at the head/beak, hence thinking it might have been phoenix or eagle (the flag colours also gave the association of the American flag). But with hindsight, I could say this bird matches up in shape.

NothuraDarwiniiSmit Tinamou species.jpg

"The Coalsack Dark Nebula (or simply the Coalsack) is the most prominent dark nebula in the skies, easily visible to the naked eye as a dark patch silhouetted against the southern Milky Way. It is located at a distance of approximately 600 light years away from Earth, in the constellation Crux."

Part_of_the_Coalsack_Nebula.jpg

Now comes the funky part. According to Wikipedia (same reference):

"Amongst the Wardaman people, it is said to be the head and shoulders of a law-man watching the people to ensure they do not break traditional law. According to a legend reported by W. E. Harney, this being is called Utdjungon and only adherence to the tribal law by surviving tribe members could prevent him from destroying the world with a fiery star.[3]

(...) the southern coal sack indicates the initiation/ceremonial ring."

Given the astronomical and mythological links, could it be that an initiation is pending, with both China, North and South America and Australia involved, change on a major scale involving the birth of something new. With the existence of Pine Gap in Australia (American-claimed soil, deep underground military base, portal connections etc) I am always conscious that we are tied to American Deep State by an umbilical cord, whether Australians know it or not.

I can see obvious references in my dream about my personal life, but I do see something bigger here, something portending.

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Why did you prod your brother to stop her falling down the stairs? Why did you not do it yourself? Does this speak of a lack of care for you?
Pod, you run a tight ship in picking up on important stuff. When I pushed my brother (literally) to catch the child, he did a full body lunge sliding across the polished floorboards on his stomach, reaching her before she could topple down the stairs. I'm afraid you won't find me doing such energetic, physical postures, hence lucky I had a twin brother around who could step in and do it for me. I have a distaste for anything too physical - but you're right, it shows an avoidance of responsibility. Good pick-up, Pod!

Last edited:

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Of course said:
I kind of had a feeling that the second half of the dream was less symbolic and more about anchoring you in this timeline. so did not feel a need to interpret it.

I do not get a mass consciousness energy in this dream Melt, I get it is about you and your journey. The only way I would connect this to a consciousness issue with everyone is that I feel that many, many people are nearing the end of their chosen dramas as we await the Event and everything afterwards. Myself included.

I sense that perhaps the d-i-v-o-r-c-e will release energy with in you as it signals the end of a very arduous period in your life.

Keep us posted Melt and Good luck!

It all comes down to the next 2 months.
http://stateofthenation2012.com/?p=81778

Reactions: Stargazer

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
With everything going on energetically at this time, this dream could signify something in the collective, or it could just be important to me and finding my own direction. What are your thoughts, please, about the content and interpretation of this dream?
I believe this dream could signify both something in the collective and something personal.
For example, I have felt for some time that, as I clear up things within myself, I am not only helping others around me clear related issues, but that there is a strong 'ripple out' process in effect now too, i.e., as if, in undoing my own issues, I pull a cord that begins to undo a whole tangled knot of issues in not only my own past and future lives but those of others, rippling out to affect us all. Similarly, as others tug on their own cords to loosen their own knots, they are helping me untie mine:-D (and, of course, my knot and their own knots are intertwined, one and the same, when looked at from a larger perspective).
Chiming in late here, as I have been away (and love the thoughts posted above!)...
I think Pod has covered the personal aspects beautifully so perhaps it is not surprising that this below covers other events;):)

Reading this dream posting kept bringing thoughts of aboriginal claims and the way the lands, etc have been handled in the past, with whole cultures being penned up on smaller and smaller reservations, losing so much treasure in the process and having trouble hanging onto rich cultural knowings and heritage.
As you say, Hailstones Melt, this feels to be on a large scale, a big birth of a new way of seeing these issues, a reclaiming of treasures historical and cultural. (Gosh, that would be amazing!)
This would jibe beautifully with the recent gaia portal post about eagle and condor flying together: https://www.transients.info/roundtable/threads/flights-of-condors-intertwine-with-eagles-gaia-portal.3355/#post-21176

The bird, could it have also been a Thunderbird? This comes naturally to mind for me as I am looking for a completion/meaning for a message I received in which Thunderbird clan was to be reborn. It is a clan that includes much, including the power of thunder (natural forces, sound...), the mystical (return/acknowledgement of old stories in the flesh), the link to the skies and stars. (I have posted about this once or twice.) The bird looking to the right may be looking toward our physical reality/logical mindset, i.e. the NAmerican (as thunderbird it is, I believe, a NAmerican cultural heritage bird, as emu it is perhaps Australian, etc) aboriginal culture regaining lost heritage via a birth of a beautiful child/perspective/way of seeing the world who looks toward the physical now and perhaps enables bringing what has long been thought to be 'just stories' or 'mystical and without substances' into flesh and blood, to be seen and touched by all.

In the sense that one can look right or left, toward soul or ego, one polarity or another, I am also reminded, of Pod's identical women; clad, respectively in a white vest and a combat vest: https://www.transients.info/roundtable/threads/nines-path-pleiadian-tarot-reflections-discussion.3172/#post-21486

The stars also come to mind to me as being the Southern Cross, though, as soon as I write this, I am reminded that there are other crosses in the sky which are likely also involved (the Swan comes to mind as does the squares of the big and small Dippers/Bears). As I write below, this overlapping/layering seems natural, more than one thing playing out at once. Certainly, bringing the stars into the picture bring to mind our galactic heritage and I am intrigued by the possibilities of how that may play out to be linked to the various stories of beings from afar that have been nurtured by various aboriginal cultures and held onto despite so much heritage being lost.

The Coalsack is one I want to ponder especially, not yet entirely sure why, though a bit of research does come up with intriguing results! It appears in Larry Niven's writing (American sci fi writer) as the place of origin of the first extra terrestrial sentient beings humans meet, and the title of his book on this subject, written with Jerry Pournelle. Other issues that come up are evolution and when it might naturally end, hunter-gatherer culture meets spacefaring culture, overuse/husbanding of natural resources...
I found one discussion entry (dated Nov 27, 2014) particularly intriguing on these points: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/100365.The_Mote_in_God_s_Eye
A description of the constellation can be found here: https://books.google.ca/books?id=lKt5laoj1coC&pg=PA47&lpg=PA47&dq=larry+niven+coalsack&source=bl&ots=QUp9W8YI_s&sig=DXDVJdfnUTktVxdbHkzdUzJsplM&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiw3dm-5_rVAhVO92MKHbqSAnAQ6AEIUzAL#v=onepage&q=larry niven coalsack&f=false
The constellation has been described as a yellow dwarf companion star that looks like a 'mote' in the red supergiant star's 'eye', all in the backdrop of the Coal Sack Nebula, shaped like a hooded man... hence 'the mote in God's eye'.
Some implications here seem to jump out, i.e.,that of the 'mote' of finding our ancient origins being a 'mote in God's eye' to those who have been in charge, or 'God'. Perhaps this is the mote that changes all our perceptions about who we are/have been/will be and who/what 'God' is?

In one of the recent weekend healing sessions I had posted about realities and scenarios overlapping/being layered for me during the session, which I am reminded of here: https://www.transients.info/roundtable/threads/remote-group-healing-weekend-of-the-19th-of-august-2017.3335/#post-21070 This would be many things. The first overlappings that come to mind are:
an overlapping of a personal message for HM with world events,
an overlapping of birds (so far in this post phoenix, emu in the sky (with all its astronomical implications) and perhaps thunderbird?,
the overlapping of many aboriginal groups regaining lost power (HM mentions Australia, China, N+SAmericas...)
an overlapping of human cultures 'first contact' with that of extraterrestrial culture/terrestrial 'first contact'
...I'd bet we could come up with many more:D

OP
Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I believe this dream could signify both something in the collective and something personal.
For example, I have felt for some time that, as I clear up things within myself, I am not only helping others around me clear related issues, but that there is a strong 'ripple out' process in effect now too, i.e., as if, in undoing my own issues, I pull a cord that begins to undo a whole tangled knot of issues in not only my own past and future lives but those of others, rippling out to affect us all. Similarly, as others tug on their own cords to loosen their own knots, they are helping me untie mine:-D (and, of course, my knot and their own knots are intertwined, one and the same, when looked at from a larger perspective).
Chiming in late here, as I have been away (and love the thoughts posted above!)...
I think Pod has covered the personal aspects beautifully so perhaps it is not surprising that this below covers other events;):)

Reading this dream posting kept bringing thoughts of aboriginal claims and the way the lands, etc have been handled in the past, with whole cultures being penned up on smaller and smaller reservations, losing so much treasure in the process and having trouble hanging onto rich cultural knowings and heritage.
As you say, Hailstones Melt, this feels to be on a large scale, a big birth of a new way of seeing these issues, a reclaiming of treasures historical and cultural. (Gosh, that would be amazing!)
This would jibe beautifully with the recent gaia portal post about eagle and condor flying together: https://www.transients.info/roundtable/threads/flights-of-condors-intertwine-with-eagles-gaia-portal.3355/#post-21176

The bird, could it have also been a Thunderbird? This comes naturally to mind for me as I am looking for a completion/meaning for a message I received in which Thunderbird clan was to be reborn. It is a clan that includes much, including the power of thunder (natural forces, sound...), the mystical (return/acknowledgement of old stories in the flesh), the link to the skies and stars. (I have posted about this once or twice.) The bird looking to the right may be looking toward our physical reality/logical mindset, i.e. the NAmerican (as thunderbird it is, I believe, a NAmerican cultural heritage bird, as emu it is perhaps Australian, etc) aboriginal culture regaining lost heritage via a birth of a beautiful child/perspective/way of seeing the world who looks toward the physical now and perhaps enables bringing what has long been thought to be 'just stories' or 'mystical and without substances' into flesh and blood, to be seen and touched by all.

In the sense that one can look right or left, toward soul or ego, one polarity or another, I am also reminded, of Pod's identical women; clad, respectively in a white vest and a combat vest: https://www.transients.info/roundtable/threads/nines-path-pleiadian-tarot-reflections-discussion.3172/#post-21486

The stars also come to mind to me as being the Southern Cross, though, as soon as I write this, I am reminded that there are other crosses in the sky which are likely also involved (the Swan comes to mind as does the squares of the big and small Dippers/Bears). As I write below, this overlapping/layering seems natural, more than one thing playing out at once. Certainly, bringing the stars into the picture bring to mind our galactic heritage and I am intrigued by the possibilities of how that may play out to be linked to the various stories of beings from afar that have been nurtured by various aboriginal cultures and held onto despite so much heritage being lost.

The Coalsack is one I want to ponder especially, not yet entirely sure why, though a bit of research does come up with intriguing results! It appears in Larry Niven's writing (American sci fi writer) as the place of origin of the first extra terrestrial sentient beings humans meet, and the title of his book on this subject, written with Jerry Pournelle. Other issues that come up are evolution and when it might naturally end, hunter-gatherer culture meets spacefaring culture, overuse/husbanding of natural resources...
I found one discussion entry (dated Nov 27, 2014) particularly intriguing on these points: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/100365.The_Mote_in_God_s_Eye
A description of the constellation can be found here: https://books.google.ca/books?id=lKt5laoj1coC&pg=PA47&lpg=PA47&dq=larry+niven+coalsack&source=bl&ots=QUp9W8YI_s&sig=DXDVJdfnUTktVxdbHkzdUzJsplM&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiw3dm-5_rVAhVO92MKHbqSAnAQ6AEIUzAL#v=onepage&q=larry niven coalsack&f=false
The constellation has been described as a yellow dwarf companion star that looks like a 'mote' in the red supergiant star's 'eye', all in the backdrop of the Coal Sack Nebula, shaped like a hooded man... hence 'the mote in God's eye'.
Some implications here seem to jump out, i.e.,that of the 'mote' of finding our ancient origins being a 'mote in God's eye' to those who have been in charge, or 'God'. Perhaps this is the mote that changes all our perceptions about who we are/have been/will be and who/what 'God' is?

In one of the recent weekend healing sessions I had posted about realities and scenarios overlapping/being layered for me during the session, which I am reminded of here: https://www.transients.info/roundtable/threads/remote-group-healing-weekend-of-the-19th-of-august-2017.3335/#post-21070 This would be many things. The first overlappings that come to mind are:
an overlapping of a personal message for HM with world events,
an overlapping of birds (so far in this post phoenix, emu in the sky (with all its astronomical implications) and perhaps thunderbird?,
the overlapping of many aboriginal groups regaining lost power (HM mentions Australia, China, N+SAmericas...)
an overlapping of human cultures 'first contact' with that of extraterrestrial culture/terrestrial 'first contact'
...I'd bet we could come up with many more:D
Wow, love your chain of thoughts here, Lila. I'll have to read through the links.

Reactions: Lila and Stargazer

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Yeah, sorry, it got long. May take you a while...<:)

Reactions: Stargazer and Bill

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
In the sense that one can look right or left, toward soul or ego, one polarity or another, I am also reminded, of Pod's identical women; clad, respectively in a white vest and a combat vest: https://www.transients.info/roundtab...tarot-reflections-discussion.3172/#post-21486

Oh my God, I forgot all about this dream and I am floundering because I am stuck in my combat vest and I just read this and remembered. I am creating a combat situation in my mind with my Love and I do not need to.

All wars start in the mind.

Thanks Lila.

Reactions: Lila and Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
I'm sure you must be right, Pod. I truly feel we've all been all genders, all races, and all cultures before--and will be again one day. Although I'm definitely male in this life, I'm learning not to identify so much with my biological "plumbing" if you will. :) It's much more about who my consciousness is and integrating all my aspects of self in a balanced way.

And thanks to all of you for helping me recognize and appreciate our wonderful diversity as human beings!

<3 <3 <3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)