Event 2020 Is Knocking: Weekend Remote Group Healing (Dec. 28, 2019) (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
For those new to this, see the headings at the bottom of this post which includes links to further information. We all send healing distantly to those participating in the group and allow ourselves to be open to receive healing. Sometimes some of us just receive for the session, which is about 20-30 minutes.

I’m hosting the session this week, and next, as Lila and Linda take a break. Below I include a message that relates to the energy of the space, otherwise all you have to do if you are joining is to respond below to let us all know.

transients weekend remote group healing december 2019.jpg

First, I’d like to gently remind us that there’s many cultural values and beliefs based on our upbringing, which do not apply to everyone. We have 2020 coming up, yet not all countries follow the Gregorian calendar.

Afghanistan and Iran use the Solar Hijri calendar. Ethiopia use the Ethiopian calendar. Nepal uses the Vikram Samvat.

There are countries that use both their own calendars, and the Gregorian. Bangladesh use the Bangla calendar. India uses the Indian national calendar. Israel uses the Hebrew calendar.

And then there are countries that only use a modified version of the Gregorian. Taiwan uses the Minguo calendar. Thailand uses the Thai solar calendar. North Korea uses the North Korean Calendar. Japan uses the Japanese calendar.

The Gregorian calendar, which is associated with the Catholic Church and the papacy, and which was really only adopted as a matter of convenience, exists because humans created that system. Based on how we treat time, and go by this calendar, our thought forms have added to how it impacts our life. For example, we can often feel it’s a new start, or beginning, once the first of January arrives. We tend to set goals and intensions because it’s a new year.

But from a higher up understanding, nothing has actually changed. Every single day should really be our focus by living in the now and attending to that which we think is important.

The world is what we make of it.

That is my message to you, and the energy surrounding this session — to make each day a fresh start. You don’t have to wait. The choice is yours. <3

This week we welcome Chichi, PatPreet, GenericNut, Cac, Jessica Duna and Megaquartz.

Note we have a Facebook event for this session which you can join instead of responding here:

Session Time

The time for the session is the same each week based on 8am Sunday, New Zealand time, unless there is a daylight saving change in you area (if so, just go by 8am Auckland, New Zealand time). This time is calculated to make the sessions accessible to as many as possible.

USA: Saturday: 3 pm EDT, 1 PM MDT, 2 pm CDT, 12 pm PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 9 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 8 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 10 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 9 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 6 am, (Perth) Sunday, 3 am

About these Sessions

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to be reminded on how to connect in and what methods you can use to send healing, see this article here.

The purpose of these weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, depending on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding below or contacting us through the Contact Forum Admin link here. The session is 20-30 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal. No training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The place we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of an opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Remote Group Healing, via the INFO link in the menu here on The Roundtable.

Attachments

Last edited:

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
In with my 4-legged buddy.

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Don't miss June's request above if you missed it, all:

I’m in. Requesting healing for my lungs please.
<3
In addition to all of you, based on who joined the event I did on Facebook, we have 13 others going and 331 interested. Here are those 13:

James Ndewa
Cynthia Islam
စံပယ္ ပန္း
مامت على الغريب
Nermeen Aymen
Sarah Lucy Abigail
Carito Arcos Velasco
Maja Cvetanovska
Betül Hilal Karakurt
Retired moderator Krena
Michelle Zhang
Jenny Huang
Claudia Zimmermann

I will double check again in the morning before the session and do another post if there's any change.

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
One of our people joining today (session beings in 12 minutes) just messaged me from an ER at a hospital.

If you-all could remember to spend a moment sending some targeted healing to Krena as well during this session, that would be great!

I will double check again in the morning before the session and do another post if there's any change.
In addition to the above, we have the following people with us for this session:

James Ndewa
Cynthia Islam
စံပယ္ ပန္း
مامت على الغريب
Nermeen Aymen
Sarah Lucy Abigail
Elle Makka-da
Carito Arcos Velasco
Maja Cvetanovska
Betül Hilal Karakurt
KH Krena
Michelle Zhang
Jenny Huang
Claudia Zimmermann

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I’ll describe below what I picked up during the session, and include a message card that I intuitively chose at the end of the healing after a shuffle while focusing in on the group, with the intention of it being a message for all of us.

The Session

After connecting in to our space we each gather at before performing our preferred healing and/or receiving methods, I saw not just those that they were coming standing around the crystal, but many others. They were kind of popping in and surrounding the area, with some being more solid in terms of their presence and energy.

(We did have over 330 people say they were interested on the Facebook event, so it’s possible some may have joined in without saying they were officially attending.)

I saw Krena and June’s spirit bodies beside me, parallel to the ground. I moved my arms out to the side, laced a hand on each of their heads, and sent healing as the group split into two, and stood around them on each side to also assist.

Afterwards it was time for everyone to receive. I started using the centre crystal to channel and redirect my healing energies through, out into the group. After a while it was like a bright light of healing energy coming out and going through everyone there.

By then I checked the time and I was about 15 minutes in. I decided to let go and see what would come to me. I found myself going on a journey through a type of energetic traveling tunnel for the remainder of the 30 minutes (you can do 20, but I usually do 30 when I attend these sessions).

The Message Card

Using a gift I got for Christmas, Adam Barralet’s (Australian) Crystal Connections message cards, I pulled out this one below. It’s a message that applies to all of us who participated in this session. Note that one of the hats I wear is as a professional tarot reader. I’m quite comfortable using new decks and I’m loving this one so far. Considering the crystal system I have setup on the Forum, these resonate well here, I think!

Your cards have three sections:
• insight into the energies, opportunities and challenges within your environment;
• guidance for this time in line with the crystal's teachings;
• an affirmation to reinforce the message presented.

st.jpgst1.jpg

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
After connecting in i too saw/felt many people. I reached out to any race, colour or creed here and off planet, sending love and healing.

Others were with us from off planet, they showed up as lights in the sky too many to count and I was soon among them, connecting and requesting healing for all in need and for our planet Earth. I floated in complete unity and love, and telepathically received “ Asked for and given “ which came as such a surprise I came down to Earth with a bump, so to speak.

Thank you for the message from your card, Laron, very timely.

Tristan

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Apr 28, 2017
Having some trouble sleeping last night I knew I would likely be in dream land for this one, so I set some intentions before falling asleep. I remember being on a blue plane with very loving white light entity's.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)