2017 energy reading from Michael (Messages from Michael entity) (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Moonseal

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Dec 31, 2016
Northern California
Source: Messages from Michael channel that has been doing spot-on readings for me for the past 30 years. In fact, she is the only channel that I trust. The tail end of my session included a snippet of energy forecast that I thought you guys might appreciate. She has given her consent to publish here. Anyone that wants a personal reading, contact me in the private message system here. She is not interested in being promoted publicly. I also got some other great info that I will be transcribing so I can share it here.

About this time, this year: This (runs) pretty much from last October/November (2016) to October/Nov (2017) of this year. We think that the energies tend to shift about that time of year. This is very much an instinctive centered year. So, people are behaving more like animals. It's also a year with a goal of dominance. So, a being like Donald Trump, these are all expressions of traits we have as humans coming out one way or another. To be played out, to be seen so that the shadow can be explored. And because of the instinctive centering, one of the things that is instinctive: think about the archetype of the hibernating bear. That's very instinctive. So in this kind of a year, people need and want to sleep more. So don't be hard on yourselves if that is the case. Just go to bed earlier.

I really appreciated this. I have been dealing with a lot of bullying of others in my workplace (I am a supervisor) and this really explained it's resurgence. Also, on my weekends, I sometimes sleep 10 hours. And then stay in bed longer! I hope someone else finds this validating.

Edit: grammar

Last edited:
OP
Moonseal

Moonseal

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Dec 31, 2016
Northern California
I transcribed another question. I love hearing about how our cosmos is truly built and this answer was completely unexpected to me.

Me: Michael, is the galactic sun the heart of the body of a larger being or is it like the nucleus of a cell in something bigger?

We don't like to talk about the galactic sun. We like to talk about the galactic black hole. The way we see it, all life comes from an enormous black hole. That, we consider the seed of the divine mother, in your universe. And like all things in existence, at least in the physical, there is not just a sucking in but a breathing out as well. In a lot of science fiction, people talk about black holes as a place where things get sucked into a void. That is not the case. It may seem like a void, but it is the impetus for where all physical things and consciousness come from in your physical universe. Or galaxy.

So, what is happening these days is a much
stronger frequency and a different frequency than has been going on for the past 10,000 plus years. It is what the Mayan's chronicled in their calendar. There are many cycles that they chronicled but this is one of them.

The frequency goes back and forth between a yang, more male, and a more yin female frequency. So in 1987, a 10,000 plus year period of male/yang dominant frequency ended or petered out. And in 2012, a 10,000 plus period of yin/female dominant frequency period began
. And the time in between was the slipping in of the female frequency. More and more and you saw a gateway period where women have been able to take more and more power back as they have been able to connect to their real source of strength and consciousness.

In choosing gender, on this earth, there is a reason to do so because it has particular qualities of experience that teach us. Otherwise, if we didn't learn from it, there wouldn't be any gender differentiation. And down the road, maybe there won't be any gender differentiation because there won't be anything to learn from it. And really it
comes down to these two polarities: the dance of these two frequencies in the universe.

So that black hole is emitting or radiating out a particular frequency that is getting absorbed (almost magnetically absorbed) by the sun at the center of each of the Solar systems in the galaxy. And those suns, like your sun, then emits the same frequency, sends it out, to the centers of each of the planets that are orbiting that sun. Then, from the center of each planet, that frequency is radiating outward from the center to everything and everyone that lives on and in the planet

Me: Do the people in the planet get more?

It's equal. It goes out (some people have better wiring than others...old souls tend to be wired better to receive all the frequency immediately). Younger souls don't have the same range of wiring so they cannot receive it all right away. It takes time. It's a good idea to meditate on that black hole. That is the source of all inspired physical life. It's a big womb.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)