1st QHHT session and soem questions (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Sarah830

Rambling Companion
Feb 27, 2019
This is my fist post here. So excuse me if I sound dumb. I found RT forum on late February this year when I booked a QHHT session. I didn’t have any experience on QHHT or Dolores’ stuffs before but I think few days before that session I watched one of her videos and I liked it. Anyway, I followed the therapist’s instructions to meditate regularly, though I missed the grounding and being present in nature parts as I lead a very busy life. Long story short after I had that session on last weekend and as per the therapist it was great. She spent a lot of time with me beforehand to discuss what I should expect and how it would be done, etc. Now during the session, I wasn’t feeling anything different to see any entities or extra ordinary things. When she was asking me questions ( my questions about life), I felt like making them up and speaking very fast. While I don’t have very serious life issues so far, small things like character traits, hard time on forgiving people, etc bugged me a lot. So my questions revolved on these issues and the way I answered to them was already known to me. I mean I already knew that I need to let go of many things, otherwise my anger and sadness will grow bigger and bigger, etc. I have talked about tow past lives as well when then therapist direct me to those. But I still feel like they I made all these up. Is it very normal after the session ? or it’s my mind playing up with me ?

One interesting thing I observed is when the therapist asked for healing from counsel and my higher self, in both cases I immediately felt quite heavy on my body and a shift on my sensation. This lasted for 1 minute maximum.

On a different note, the session was quite long for almost 4 hours and I finished at 7 pm that day. From that time I am feeling quite lethargic and sleeping like 10-12 hours a day. I still come to work but that tired and lethargic feelings are not leaving me. Today is the 4th day after session and the tired feeling is just continuing. When I mentioned this to the therapist, she mentioned that it’s pretty normal and that’s how my higher self is giving me more messages when I am on sleep state.

My question is are all these normal and should I accept that I had a successful session ?

Also any suggestion/advise on connecting to my higher self would be great.

Thanks in advance.

• A hug for you
Reactions: June and Anaeika

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Welcome to the forum Sarah.

I’ve been facilitating QHHT sessions since about 2012.

Based on what you explained can be a typical session for a practitioner and does sound normal. But I will expand on specific points you brought up.

Firstly, each person’s experience is based upon how deep they can go, and this is primarily about how open and developed the right of their brain is which includes their creative mind, in combination with their connection to spirit and frequency.

So in other words, if someone is very analytical, has had a career in a job where they are always thinking rather than being creative (e.g. an accountant or in the information technology sector), this can impact the session a bit.

I advise clients to do a range of things each day, from one to two weeks beforehand, including meditation, diet changes, concentration exercises, relaxation and a few other things, but even then, you have to understand it can take many years for that to really change someone, but it does help to a degree.

Females usually have an easier time going deeper than males on average, I find.

In relation to frequency and connection to spirit: This can be about energetic blocks within chakras and the level of spiritual development as a soul, based over many lives lived on Earth, and/or other places. Volunteer souls can be a bit different as they come in already with a higher frequency.

We can have a strong connection to spirit through the upper four primary chakras being clearer, and then the transpersonal point energy center above the crown too, but still, our body really needs to be balanced as a whole, and this takes a lot of internal work. What I mean is working on our shadow, inner child; trauma from the past and events that occurred in life from when we were a baby, up until early 20s, as this is when the chakras more fully form.

Having a regression helps with that process, and so do many other modalities like energy healing, acupuncture, reflexology, tapping, equine therapy and so much more. Plant medicine such as huachuma(san pedro) and ayahuasca can bring very strong and positive results in this regard too, especially with working on past trauma/emotions and expanding your consciousness in relation to spiritual development.

Then there are things like compatibility with the practitioner, the level of trust, if the practitioner properly used hypnotic suggestions within the interview stage, how much a person wants to control their environment as if a person has control issues, they will find it hard to let go in any situation, let alone a regression. There’s a lot of factors relating to psychology. People who have done a lot of drugs can have major difficulties too.

Also, the more sessions you do, the deeper you go each time. The hypnotic key word that can be worked out at the end of a session can actually take you deeper next time. Not many people have more than one session, but that has been my experience with clients and/or friends who come back.

When she was asking me questions ( my questions about life), I felt like making them up and speaking very fast.
This can be quite common. We not only think we made up our past lives, but can think we are making up the answers that higher self provide. What tends to happen is that you answer slowly if you are not having information (answers) coming to you straight away, fast may indicate it's flowing through well though. There are exceptions to this. A client last week was very deep, the answers came slowly, but that was simply because of the connection that was established, not how deep she was — what i could have done was specifically asked about the connection and worked on making it strong for faster answers but I felt I didn't need to as it was going fine and we didn't have time constraints.

I specifically state to clients beforehand not to analyse what comes up during the session as that can interfere with the process. So i mean you will be thinking you're making it up, you will want to analyse what you are seeing and comparing it with the time period and a whole lot more... it's important to let that go in a session and just let it flow. By doing that, you can fall more easily into the session and go a bit deeper with each scene that appears.

I find with most of my sessions that each scene and each past life and/or experience, gradually takes a client deeper and prepares them for the higher self to come through.

But thinking you're making it up doesn't mean you are making it up. I've never had a session where I felt a client had made up a past life, for example. I have had two clients who just couldn't get anything except random images that quickly went to be replaced with something entirely different, and were unable to continue and have a successful session. But it's easy for me to determine if the process is working or not.

I also explain to clients that our higher self is us, as it is. Personally, I've got a very strong connection to my higher self and my primary psychic ability is claircognizance (knowing), so when I say this I have a good understanding of it. Our guidance in life can come directly through the stream of consciousness from our higher self, and we can go through life without even realising that. (as in some of our thoughts are information from HS) So we can be rather intuitive, yet not even know. In a session, the answers that comes to us may seem like we already knew them because of this. At the same time, this can also indicate we are not as deep as we could be, based on those other factors above, but that doesn't mean the information is not accurate.

Do listen to the recording of the session, you may be surprised at some things you forgot or didn't notice, in the session.

You might be asking your self, how can I be so intuitive and not go deeper? We can bring certain gifts in with us and they can be active, while we still have blocks elsewhere, energetically speaking. But then we can do a lot of work on ourselves, and psychic abilities can manifest as a result. So the situations are not always the same for everyone.

One interesting thing I observed is when the therapist asked for healing from counsel and my higher self, in both cases I immediately felt quite heavy on my body and a shift on my sensation. This lasted for 1 minute maximum.
This is further "proof" that it was all real as this is a typical sensation to have, but we can experience things like this in unique ways.

On a different note, the session was quite long for almost 4 hours and I finished at 7 pm that day. From that time I am feeling quite lethargic and sleeping like 10-12 hours a day. I still come to work but that tired and lethargic feelings are not leaving me. Today is the 4th day after session and the tired feeling is just continuing. When I mentioned this to the therapist, she mentioned that it’s pretty normal and that’s how my higher self is giving me more messages when I am on sleep state.
My sessions are about 4 hours in length. My most recent one was a few days ago and went for four and a half hours. Some people talk longer at the start so that can take them to 5 or more.

I advise clients that they may be more tired than usual in the days after. I tell them to record any interesting dreams and take note of them for the entire week after. I also mention that they drink more water during the first few days after a session. I say all this because it relates to the healing aspects of the session. You are feeling extra tired and this is a great sign as it shows that a lot of work is taking place, and/or has taken place.

So in conclusion, a session like this is still very effective. But I totally get how you feel.

If I was to give this a score based on your feedback, on a scale of one to ten, in terms of five being an average session and10 being about getting as deep as you can, I'd give it a four or a five. The two I recently conducted at the end of last week were about a 5 and an 8 (client thought she had fallen asleep during the HS part of the session and couldn't remember most of it, also observed it taking over her at the start of that part).

For me, the average client session is probably around a six. I hope these numbers make sense. But practitioners of any modality, such as past life regression, will get a pattern of clients. So some practitioners will get clients that go deeper on average, because of that pattern, as it's not random. Some will have those that don't go as deep. All this is for a reason too, as it shapes the practitioner, and the clients, in terms of life lessons in relation to spiritual development.

As for advice with your higher self, see my thread here, https://www.transients.info/roundtable/threads/spiritual-development.1835/.

And if you want to see some examples of my transcribed sessions, many which get into deep detail on information in a similar way to Dolores Cannon's books, they are all linked to here, including some from a few other practitioners: https://www.transients.info/past-life-regression-articles/.

Last edited:

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Laron , thank you for answering. @Lorna, do you have anything to add?

When I had my QHHT session, I also felt like I was making it up, so I can totally relate to how you feel there. :) That is normal. I would like other sessions to get deeper. Lila, because you had multiple sessions, did you feel like you got deeper each time?

What really differs between your session and mine is that when I met my HS, I felt high and unconditional love. It stuck w me for the strongest for the first month and I felt hypomanic, along with seeing auras, and seeing light connect to speakers, divine info coming through a channel with people who may not even realize where they are getting their information!

I am a psychologist, so there was a small fear in me that said, “Oh no! I’m manic and this is evidence of bipolar d/o!” However, I was able to sleep well & deeply and kept receiving spiritual messages especially in the form of sacred geometry and symbols, much of which I do not know the meaning of, but hope on some other level, I understand. I went to a New Agey book store and let my intution guide me to different books to read. It sparked a quest for more information. Also, I was doing tree pose meditations to assist in grounding.

Did your therapist suggest things to do post qhht session? I think @Lorna is especially mindful of this for her clients.

Think of your session as a beginning, a doorway being opened to you. Ask yourself what you need to process this information. You are right; you already know. Trust your HS will guilde you.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Lila, because you had multiple sessions, did you feel like you got deeper each time?
I don't know if I went deeper each time or not? I do recall being more comfortable with the process and the information coming through.

I was surprised at how some of the health issues I requested help for got resolved... and they did get resolved. Since these were longstanding issues I couldn't imagine getting resolved this fascinated and amazed me.

Like you, Anaeika, I spent some time afterward feeling open to and finding meaning in stuff I wouldn't have known what to do with before. It was like another layer of meaning was added to my world. I don't know if I can describe it better than that and I would have said that my world was pretty layered before; it's just more so now. This has been beautiful for me and, in some ways I still retain it. It gives me great peace of mind to have access to this view of the world which is a much more compassionate one. So, in some subtle form, I'd say my sessions changed me forever in ways I'm really grateful for.

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
So excuse me if I sound dumb.
There is no shame in asking and learning. Welcome to Transients Roundtable!

But I still feel like they I made all these up. Is it very normal after the session ? or it’s my mind playing up with me ?
I'm in the same boat. I've been hearing spirits for a few years, but only a few spirits. I am grateful that I have not been inundated with voices in my head. But I've had a hard time believing it's really a spirit talking to me. They have their own personality distinct from mine. They say their own things. I've had quite a few experiences with spirits, even seeing one with my physical eyes, and having an NDE, but all this was still difficult for me to comprehend.

I keep wondering "Why am I so special to have that talent?" It's because the creator loves us all infinitely, and we all have this skill, but some have not developed it. Talking to spirits on other frequencies and knowing our past lives is our NATURAL state of being. But in the "human experiment" we have difficulties because the experiment is designed to test us without any of these memories or skills at all.

I think you can safely assume what is coming into your mind is correct, whether you understand it or not. You are at the perfect place you are supposed to be at right now, even if everything does not makes sense to you. What you can do is try to validate some of the things you talk about by asking yourself questions. Why are you here? Why are you here now? How will this experience help your development now?

Trust yourself, trust your instincts. This spiritual stuff involves instincts and intuition so much more and that is the part I have to encourage and develop in myself.

FWIW, I met my girlfriend and that was when I had my first spirit contact that I recall, or rather, that I accepted. Most of the time in the past spirits were all like "Do you accept this call from a spirit on another plane?" and I was like "Um, no." But I decided to listen to this spirit who was an old man who liked to ride in my car, that's when I could see him in my mind the most often. One day me and my gf were riding in the car and he said "You know she's a good woman, she's a real catch." And I finally realized I couldn't find anything wrong with her, so I asked her to marry me later in the year. We are married and very happy.

So I say yes, it's your mind playing tricks on you. You have been brainwashed to believe you don't have these abilities when your spirit actually does. Your mind is trying to blank out what your spirit can really do, don't let the brainwashing take control of you. Take a chance, think to yourself "What if this stuff IS real?" and continue down that path of thought. You are smart and discerning, you will be safe. Trust yourself. You have this ability, you only need to develop it.

Since I had an NDE I understand when people cannot explain how much the creator loves you. The love was overwhelming when I was up there.

You are ready for the next step in your development, that is why you are hear. Everything is happening exactly as your own spirit planned. This is also what led me here a few months ago. It's because I was ready. Your soul is talking to you, and that's what lead you here. Listen to your soul more often. I did and things got exciting!

Namaste.

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
As for my past life, here's my story. Most of my dreams are weird but uneventful. They are curious. But one dream I had a bunch of times in about 7-8 days, it recurred about 4-5 times, and something was different about it, it almost seemed like a recording I was watching. As soon as the recording started to play I knew I was in troube. I was in WW2, I was a soldier from Ireland in the British army. We were somewhere in the woods looking for a German company. As we approached a trail Germans opened fire on us, we did not expect them so soon. I was one of the first to be shot and killed. I was hit in the chest and neck. It didn't hurt but I did feel it, which made it sort of bizarre. Now when I look where I was hit in the chest, I have moles on my body in those places the bullets hit me in the other life. Perfectly round moles.

It is not uncommon for people to have physical scars in this life, from a previous life.

OP
S

Sarah830

Rambling Companion
Feb 27, 2019
Thank you very much Laron, Anaeika, Lila and thorium. All of your replies mean a lot to me.

Yes, my upbringing, education and profession all are very much on to science and logic based. So, yes mind plays up a lot. But I am not fully new to all these stuffs. I mean for the last 3-4 years I have been reading a lot and at the far corner of my mind I feel like there’s something. This session was an outcome of curiosity rather than a serious need I must say. I don’t have any issue with the therapist. She gave her 100% and very passionate about her work. She spent a lot of time over phone (before the session), sent me lot of materials and audio/video files to understand it more.

Now looking back to my own life each time whenever I didn’t listen to my intuition, I made a mess, mostly with relationships with friends, relatives, etc. This thing bugged me a lot and from surface not listening to intuition sounded logical with each drama. But at a very very slow pace things are getting clearer to me now.

I haven’t listened the audio file of my session yet. Before posting here, I had a feeling that it’s everything I already knew so the audio wouldn’t bring anything new to me. But now I feel like I will be surprised to find lot of subtle information there which I never thought about.

On a different note, you guys are very welcoming here and I’ve been learning a lot from all of you.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I haven’t listened the audio file of my session yet. Before posting here, I had a feeling that it’s everything I already knew so the audio wouldn’t bring anything new to me. But now I feel like I will be surprised to find lot of subtle information there which I never thought about.
Like you, I'd thought there would be nothing new on the audio since I recalled the session. Instead, I was surprised at how much I got out of the audio tape of my sessions. Not only that but it brought up a new perspective on things upon relistening to it.
I was really happy each time I listened to it again.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Thank you for the question, Sarah830, and thank you for the deep input from everyone here. I'm really looking forward to Lorna's input when she has the time. I posted on here a couple of my transcripts (of my 2 QHHT sessions), and especially on the first one I felt I was just saying what came to my mind (i.e. felt like making it up). But I am lucky I was given a piece of information that was impossible for me to have known, and which I could use to correlate things. And because of that, I was able to drop those fears, and progress on to my 2nd session (about a year later), and have complete trust in that what I spoke about in the session was coming from a deeper, subconscious or "lived" part of me that I am unaware of in the small conscious layer that operates on this, our generous planet.

The interesting correlation was the word "Koine", a Greek word, and the life was a past life in ancient Greece, in the Ionian Empire at that time.

The transcription for that can be found at: https://www.transients.info/roundtable/threads/transcript-of-my-first-qhht-session-march-2015.3573/#post-22415

• Cool Post
  • Intriguing Post
Reactions: Lila and Anaeika

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)