12 Drug-Free Ways to Cool Hot Flashes (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
https://www.greenmedinfo.health/blog/12-drug-free-ways-cool-hot-flashes?utm_campaign=Daily Newsletter: 12 Drug-Free Ways to Cool Hot Flashes (HbQKyQ)&utm_medium=email&utm_source=Daily List&_ke=eyJrbF9lbWFpbCI6ICJ2ZWRhbWFAYmlncG9uZC5jb20iLCAia2xfY29tcGFueV9pZCI6ICJLMnZYQXkifQ==

I find the GreenMedInfo site full of good ideas and tips for health matters. I'm over the hot flashes myself (thank goodness) but it is a life-phase that all women go through as their menstrual cycle winds up. Sayer Ji is the founder of GreenMedInfo.com, and you may be aware of his other blog posts over the years.

10769823_m.jpg

From acupuncture to peppermint oil, there are a wide range of natural, evidence-based alternatives to drugs for alleviating hot flashes

Hot flashes are most often associated with menopause. But breast cancer survivors can have particularly severe and frequent flashes when chemotherapy or surgery sends them into premature menopause. [see link for more]

"© [12 Drug Free Ways to Cool Hot Flashes, 30-10-2019] GreenMedInfo LLC. This work is reproduced and distributed with the permission of GreenMedInfo LLC. Want to learn more from GreenMedInfo? Sign up for the newsletter here //www.greenmedinfo.com/greenmed/newsletter."

Last edited:

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Whoo hoo! Beyond black Cohosh. Embracing our bodies and the changes they go through as we age.
Some very grounded advice here.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I agree - great info on this site.

PS - thank you for following their repost guidelines.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)