“The Event” – One Wave Among Many (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

John Helios

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 31, 2016
www.HeliosJournal.com
I hope these words can help explain the so-called “Event” we keep hearing about, and the confusion it brings.

There are many folks recently who speak about the “The Event” – a seemingly mythical long-awaited moment of singularity that will arrive and transform all of humanity forever. This seemingly as-yet-not-arrived Event comes preloaded with anticipation and expectations for delivery of bliss and serenity for a great many who have no doubt waited for relief for so long. Others see it as...

Read the original article here...

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
The image of a wave you used to illustrate your blog is so evocative, powerful and visceral. As swimmers in the ocean in minute proportion, we cannot readily conceive of the powerhouse of source energy driving the wave, which as you say is transformative, moment to moment. We may perceive the jet engine roar of the wave in its moment crashing upon itself but the push-pull and surge of the energy itself is within our very molecules. It seems surrender and acceptance are the only ways to become one with this body of energy which is universal in scope and magnificence.

OP
John Helios

John Helios

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 31, 2016
www.HeliosJournal.com
The image of a wave you used to illustrate your blog is so evocative, powerful and visceral. As swimmers in the ocean in minute proportion, we cannot readily conceive of the powerhouse of source energy driving the wave, which as you say is transformative, moment to moment. We may perceive the jet engine roar of the wave in its moment crashing upon itself but the push-pull and surge of the energy itself is within our very molecules. It seems surrender and acceptance are the only ways to become one with this body of energy which is universal in scope and magnificence.
My goodness! So, are you not also a writer of great words?

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
My goodness! So, are you not also a writer of great words?
It just occurred to me what a miracle writing actually is. By merely stringing together strange, squiggly, two-dimensional forms (themselves typifying the contrast between dark and light) we can send them energetically “somewhere else”. The little squiggly forms are then perceived by another—and they have been crafted so well that they can elicit even the strongest emotions. Fear, joy, gratitude, and even love can be felt from the thoughtful crafting of the humble word.

Amazing, really!

:)

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I had a significant vision many years ago, and it has stayed with me with the same clarity of that day. I was in a great hall and around me was the detritus of many people plus a few stragglers. I was telling them to keep moving and waving them on, when something caught my eye. I looked over and many people were lined up moving down some steps. Some were wailing and others had a more stoic attitude. I recognized many because they were public figures. It was not my job to round them up, so I continued on with the others. I've never forgotten the looks on their faces - something like "Oh shit, it is really happening and there is nothing more we can do".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)