“No Time” Experience (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
I just wanted to share a strange “no time” experience I had today. Rather than type the whole thing, I’ll just post photos of my journal pages. I hope that’s OK with everyone!

0688E295-6BC4-429D-82D4-6B60E1A0A2E5.jpeg

1816212F-12AA-43C7-A73E-3A8FB09B5B69.jpeg

CAC8A946-AF0C-4EBA-9E07-699EA9FA69E5.jpeg

Last edited:

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I do that Laron
I've never seen anyone, ever, do that — just online. (I didn't mean to derail the thread, back to what you said SG!!)

I think the reason why I wouldn't do that is because it would be a much slower process to write by hand if it was in uppercase.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
I've never seen anyone, ever, do that — just online. (I didn't mean to derail the thread, back to what you said SG!!)

I think the reason why I wouldn't do that is because it would be a much slower process to write by hand if it was in uppercase.
I should explain, I use cursive writing but because it gets a bit untidy I often print, as I call it, to make sure I
understand what I’ve written. I bet I’ve really confused you now aye Laron.:))

Reactions: Stargazer and Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I should explain, I use cursive writing but because it gets a bit untidy I often print, as I call it, to make sure I
understand what I’ve written. I bet I’ve really confused you now aye Laron.:))
I would call that running writing, but I understand. What I was pointing out is that the letters are all IN UPPERCASE LIKE THIS. I rarely understand my handwriting, but if I write in print, or block letters, it's usually legible.

Reactions: Stargazer and June
OP
Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
uppercase
That comes from many years of having to hand write forms and reports for work...first in the medical field and then in law enforcement. They had to be very legible for legal purposes. MUCH easier now with computers!!

In fact, I was just having a convo with a store manager today, and he said that many of the young folks he’s hired in recent years can’t write worth a darn! LOL...interesting to see the many unexpected effects “tech” has on society.

Reactions: Anaeika and Laron
OP
Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
Sheesh...you don’t want to see my cursive writing. I write cursive like I dance...with four left feet!! LOL!

I recall one lady for whom English wasn’t her native language, and she said she had a hard time reading my printing due to the fact that it wasn’t upper and lower case. Amazing how we all perceive things so differently.

Reactions: Anaeika

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I've heard from several people who've had similar experiences, and sometimes I'll say I will arrive somewhere at a specific time when I'm running late for an appointment. The most dramatic account came from a friend who was rushing to a friend who was ill - she covered an hour trip in 30 minutes. The people who called her to come could not believe she got there so fast. The key, is as you say to not focus on a clock after you set your intention, as it nullifies the intent.

RE - THE PRINTING - I've see this in medical, police, and military notes that usually are in small spaces. I figure it has to do with not having lower-case lettering dropping below a line, which gets muddled up when the line height is narrow.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
The squirrel believed his fate, and he therefore stepped into it. You were the Master of Time, and as such you were able to avoid being the one who made the squirrel's fate play out.

Angela

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Jul 28, 2016
I've noticed weird time instances a lot when going places. It happened a lot when I was commuting to college and even now it happens when I take my son to school (a 40-45 minute drive).
It's sometimes to the point where I'll be getting out of the house 15 minutes "late" and just say to myself, "eh, I'll still somehow get there on time." And wouldn't you know it, I do. Within minutes of our scheduled time.

When I was a kid, I was with my brothers and we were going to do something that involved my oldest brother needing to change clothes. So my other brother and I stood outside his room for waiting for him to finish and he had literally walked in, taken about 10 seconds time and walked back out. An absurdly short period of time for what he was doing, and the brother who was with me even remarked on how that didn't seem possible.
He even now remembers it as some sort of time malfunction and I find it interesting that it is a memory that both he and I remember just as clearly, it being some 25 years ago.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Time is able to flow at different rates.
Ask any athlete who is 'in the zone', any bored teen, anyone caught up in a well flowing group event.
It's easier to impact one person's 'time bubble' as there are many fewer factors, but really cool when a group can slide through time like you and your son did. The squirrel may get the flow next (life)time.

One65

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jul 31, 2018
Canada
I also write only in upper case. I switched for no apparent reason after high school. I have not come across this with anyone else until I came across all you Star Beings.

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
perhaps totally out of topic but my writing now is only readable in printing i lost the ability to write in continious, fun part i don t like to much writing on paper

Reactions: Anaeika

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)