“Entanglement” — Akiane Kramarik (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Here is an entry directly from moderator AngelicView's blog. I thought it was a great one to share on this board.

"entanglement-akiane.jpg
“Entanglement” Akiane Kramarik
"This amazing painting by Akiane Kramarik was just finished (posted online August 27th) called “Entanglement”. She also posted a video about it. Tears came to my eyes as I watched and listened to her video.

I am a painter, too. No… I’m not ‘a painter’. I paint. I do it just for fun. I can’t even imagine having her talent. Genius. You all know that she’s only about 20 (or maybe 21?) and she’s had this painting ability that reached saint-hood status around the age of eight.

So anyways, here’s this painting and this video that she made about it. I really want everyone to hear what she says, so I’m going to do a transcript of the video for those people who cannot watch the video, cannot hear, or do not have the seven and a half minutes of time. It’s just that mind-blowing (to me). I hope it is to you, too.

(See written transcript below the video.)

It’s three in the morning now and I had this very strange dream last night. It was really vivid, too. The most unusual colors I rarely ever use… like red oxide, lots of bronze, golds, some silvers, too.

The vision that I had is really hard to describe. But the moment I start painting it’ll become clearer to me. So let’s just wait and see how it will all unfold in the end.

All I’m feeling is this bronze fog… and this intense buzzing feeling. Each and every brush stroke is making a different sound. I may not be able to duplicate the sound. Actually, I can not duplicate it. But I can with colors in a rough way.

I don’t see sharp light… just translucent luminosity.

I just felt like I needed to place a strange form. It feels so light.

With more lines added… I’m smelling something strange. At this point I’m starting to get headaches from this intense fragrance.

All intertwined with sound and color… the more I paint, the more I’m journeying into this world. These forms are interacting and pulling me into this unexplainable synchronicity of sensations.

It is not just this macro world with these giant forces of the universe… but, at the same time, the same thing is happening on a molecular level. It feels like I’m in the middle of this time and space explosion.

…I just need to add a few more touches… it’s almost completed… I feel relaxed…

It’s just the way I saw it. The creation of an intricate time and space tapestry.

Wow, I really thought I was going to finish this in a day or so. But it’s been a week already. I always miscalculate time.

In this painting I felt like I was part of this macro and micro world at the same time. In some measures I felt like… like the vital movements of the universe have been… have been finally captured.

I always enjoy signing, but, for this particular painting… it can be done even without my signature. But, for now… I’ll sign “From All of Us“… because we are all part of the same amazing, transforming universe.
"​

Brooke

Mother Bear
Retired Global Moderator
Jul 22, 2016
Australia
I have always viewed her as a kindred spirit & think her work is incredible! I know that our experiences were much different, but I instantly related to her & love the genuine reverence she seems to have for her work because it's like she knows she is just the channel for it to be expressed through. When I saw her on a tv show a few years back describing her experiences as a child I just felt as though she was truly gifted & very much authentic. Thanks for sharing this!

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
I just watched the movie, "Heaven Is For Real" (a pretty good movie, by the way) and Ms. Kramarik's work was featured in it. The child who has a Near-Death Experience in the movie (a true story) recognizes the face of Jesus when he sees one of Ms. Kramarik's paitings. He tells his father that the face he saw in his NDE was the same one that Kramarik painted. When I saw information about her in the movie credits, I checked out her website an her work. What I find absolutely incredible is her perspective on life here...I'm pretty certain she's one of these "Indigo Children" that Kryon and others have spoken about. They're the next souls to arrive who will be helping with our Shift of Consciousness.

Here's a link to some info about her from her website...she's an amazing young person!

http://www.akiane.com/about

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
This painter and awake seer is new to me, and I thank you very much, Laron, for this brush with the perfume of a divine understanding. As she stated in one of her poems, "Everything is One."

Reactions: Stargazer and Laron

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)