Your Self beyond higher realms: the science of peace (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.
K

KarlaSM

Around 2 years ago when I was given the keys of Divine Dreams (long article shared in the transients main site), I got to feel what we are truly made up of as individual souls in perfect balance, where the consciousness of God-self exists. This level is in a way connected to the vast mysterious ocean of Void, pure dark energy and dark matter. Dark matter is what our soul in essence is made up of. To me it looks black. Completely black, not white or golden but black.

Black is the highest frequency possible brighter than white itself, so we see it as black because our brain cannot interpret it in any way, not even our inner senses can, so it simply looks like black fluid energy. It has absolutely nothing to do with evil.

What you are as a conscious individual is only a very tiny piece of your vastness in the realm of dark matter, in all timelines, actually beyond the concepts of space/time or time/space. The first one being the physical realm where you move in space in contrast to the non-physical realm after death where you move in time.

The perfect balance of your vastness lies in the total integration of unintegrated light and unintegrated darkness. Historically speaking, the way things in duality are defined, if for example you compare a light being in higher densities, you feel it as a very joyful, subtle, sweet essence, even innocent at its most lightest expression, while if you compare a dark being in lowest realms of hell, the vibration feels purely destructive.

Blend these two angles of Void and that is where you return. Light seeks a oneness where there is no individual expression, and dark seeks separation, like magnetism and electricity. Magnetism unifies and is like an energy that needs to be given shape and direction through the instability and dynamism of electricity.

From a purely physical or metaphysical angle, light beings and dark beings are the same. Such is our subconsciousness. More than 90% not physical and yielding towards consciousness, or full awareness of itself.

Void is pure peace and in this planet, you can choose to experience your highest expression of Void through your inner balance, without the lighter teachings of ceasing to exist to go back to the ocean where all blends in bliss. Peace is of much higher vibration than bliss. It is perfect stability and perfect dynamism all at once so when you get to feel the particles of your essence vibrate at such rate, you have the impression that there is no movement, but there is simply a perfectly stable movement that is way too fast to perceive. Like subatomic particles that vibrate too fast to be seen. Such is the science of peace.

In this state of inner harmony and balance, you can exist as an individual with unique soul vibration, yet feeling connected to All that Is. But your soul vibration does not feel light as in higher realms, it feels greater than that, it feels powerful, with a special dark feeling to it, yet not negative, because it is simply the perfect blend of light and dark concepts in duality. There is no need to destroy but instead you can choose what to create and to bring perfect harmony in all that is considered to be apparently opposite in this world.

If you have not gone past higher realms, it is difficult to get a feeling of how it is like to be in such state, where we all can go back to, without dissolving into Void or nothingness, but instead to be the highest expression of the vastness of your soul and all your positive and negative experiences.

We still have a long way to go, because often times there is hidden self judgement towards our soul experiences or records that we label as negative. So we rather stay within the limits of the higher realms or what we perceive within us as positive.

For these reasons, some of us might prefer to remain as individual souls, connected to All that Is rather than going back to Oneness or Source in a state of total dissolution. We cannot know if this will really happen at some point or if we might choose something different. There are individual decisions in contrast with collective decisions. Our planet in this context is a vast one.

The reason why there is a big difference between total dissolution and the perceived state of nothingness and living consciously your God-self nature in human form is because from the time we were all born from Void, the dark energy (which is defined as the ultra light form of energy that has the potential to be manifested in etheric/astral form and in physical) of which we were originally made up of, is now imprinted with a vastness of experiences and frequencies as to give rise to dark matter, anti-matter and matter.

Last edited by a moderator:

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
For these reasons, some of us might prefer to remain as individual souls, connected to All that Is rather than going back to Oneness or Source in a state of total dissolution.
Very, very interesting! I always thought that since we all came from the Source (we all are one) at some point we would go back to perhaps start another cycle towards further perfection.
If I interpret you correctly Karla perhaps there are other options besides reintegration to Oneness or remaining individual souls -perhaps I was only contemplating those angles because as an individual incarnated in this 3D world I'm thinking only in terms of duality rather that multiplicity.

OP
K

KarlaSM

Dear Carl, yes you got that right. I guess that sometimes we might think that the final destination is only Oneness because the concept was widely spread in spiritual teachings, but there are many more options that perhaps we can imagine. One option is most definitely a form of Oneness and then restarting another cycle. Within this concept, there are even two options to this:

Cosmic Oneness and restart vs personal Universal Oneness and restart. This differentiation is not always so explored because it was in the past not fully understood or not so explored the way we can experience it now.

Cosmic Oneness would be if for example individual souls go back to experience a full merging and restarting a new cycle, while personal Universal Oneness is simply the Oneness of the totality of your soul, aspects or experiences. Like how we were talking in other posts, you build from your essence lots of lifetimes in all kinds of environments in perhaps many human and non-human form. At some point, your soul decides to become One with all those aspects of your soul from earlier incarnations or other timelines/realities. You can consider yourself to be a personal Universe because you hold a Universe of aspects and experiences of your own liking and over your soul journey you created them like the God that you are. You become a realized soul and can choose whatever you want. Other individuals might or might not follow such similar path as your own but very likely many are on the same page.

From that Oneness then you could decide to take all your aspects, your Oneness to a new level of existence either in physical or in non-physical. Either a new cycle of reincarnations or maybe even a very very very long lifetime in which you do not age and you can do whatever you want, or simply you decide to experience existence in a non-physical realm but with such new awareness of multidimensionality.

There is no end to possibilities, but we can do this in a new state of inner balance and awareness of the potential to create. It is more like becoming your Higher Self, your Greater Self, Whole Self, with remembrance, and it can happen in physical in this lifetime or the next one.

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
I love this concept of darkness, dark matter, and black bodies. It's something I've been studying quite a bit lately, pushed into that direction from the most recent transmission from the League of Light (the one on Fukushima). They are such interesting teachers of the dark, in a way, luring us to visit the shadow and dance with Nemesis. But I digress...

One thing I learned is about black bodies and black-body radiation. I'll try to put it in a nutshell. As little as I understand about it, that should be easy. Hah.

Imagine a box or sphere that's made of graphite or some other really dense, dark material, something that wouldn't let light escape. The inside of the box is hollow, and the outside uninterrupted except for a tiny opening. Light can go through that opening if it's at the right angle, but very little of it would escape... light rays would enter the opening and bounce around the inside of the object and that's that. It would appear that the object would be absorbing light. But in fact, it's full of light, inside... holding it, like a dragon's tail wrapped around a cache of gems.

I'm sure there are minds here better educated in the fine points of physics which could explain this much better than my own. Suffice it to say, my mind has been quite exercised in exploring this subject, and I'm so happy to see our Karla weaving it so deftly. Truly, the metaphysics of darkness can be approached without fear, with an incisive desire to understand, to make it one of the most enlightening of explorations.

But yeah, these black objects are really cool!

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
The aim of achieving oneness is so exalted because we are living in a world of abundant separation. However, once you follow the path, you reach a point when you begin to see the drawbacks.

Imagine somebody you love very much, a soul whose vibration matches yours as much as possible. While the path to oneness would be one of pure joy and feeling Source through that soul, there would come a point at which you would no longer be able to perceive the other as another. Suddenly, there is no other to love, only you... and the vague awareness that there is somebody else part of you in that oneness.

I think there should be some balance between the two. In a message channeled by Maryann , the humans of LOL (I bet the pun is intended) make the comparison to gloves of garlic, and that seems to be a very good expression of that balance. Each clove is clearly defined and a unique expression of what it means to be... garlic, but all of them are bound together (most likely by things like ideals, love, aims) in a meaningful whole that exhibits a substantial degree on oneness.

OP
K

KarlaSM

Wow fantastic pieces of knowledge dearest Maryann I really love that!! Not sure why but really, when it comes to this kind of physics it makes me feel more peaceful, perhaps because it is a way to dive into the wonders of nature from the standpoint of an observer, and the child within that loves to explore. Such beauty in it.

Lol we could place that black material on a wall with a decoration around it to make it look like a hole. :))

Slayer yes those teachings from LOL are perfect descriptions of how I sense we will be in the future without that kind of dissolution. It is very similar to a description I was given some time ago about how in perfect inner balance and wholeness we are like atoms bonded to create molecules and the greater whole. Atoms do not lose their properties, but they share the electrons to give shape to something that looks apparently static, yet is in constant motion.

So are we then in that balanced state, we keep our identity, our energy signature but some fine threads connects us from heart to heart and the energy is shared in such beautiful balance compared to what we have known in separation for so long.

It could be said that it is like a fallacy because not only have we known separation or a sense of disconnection but also the unhealthy oneness in which our systems are full of energies of others, and cords and all kinds of things.

This image taken from: https://lifeasahuman.com/files/2012/10/laah16-245x300.jpg shows well that idea of the enmeshment we experience here. Far from being harmonious, it shatters us further. Hmmmm...ehem kind of like what the reading from the Renegades say about my DNA full of DNA from other people creating the physical mess in my body and energetically it does happen to look like that, pieces floating everywhere like an abstract art piece created with colorful shards of glass. :nail

Another interesting thing worth mentioning is shadow beings or beings that look 100% black. The first time I saw one moving in my room I really freaked out, but then, felt puzzled to feel such intense love in my heart in his presence. For days I kept seeing energies coming outside of different parts of the room, that looked mostly black. It happened for seconds though. Then I realized none were harmful, they were either parts of myself coming back for integration or other beings simply wandering, observing, or wanting to talk, but none harmful at all.

I have not seen them like that anymore, my third eye became more adapted to see them as translucent shapes or white glowing energies, or just feeling them without seeing them or seeing specific forms with eyes closed.

OP
K

KarlaSM

Oh look guys this is an old note that I kept in a blog that relates to all this:

God, I AM and the Visible and Invisible Universe

(I would modify the title to something more like this: Source, I AM and the Visible and Invisible Cosmos)

I remember some time in the past I read that the space photos we see have fake colors as a way to distinguish space gases and other elements. Yesterday I looked for some space pictures in the site of the Hubble satellite and saw a beautiful gallery of colorful pictures of space my Sunshine.Then I looked for the meaning of colors of space photographs and I came across this page within the gallery of the Hubble:

http://hubblesite.org/gallery/behind_the_pictures/meaning_of_color/

As you can see there are many pages that explain well how Hubble translates the electromagnetic frequencies and space elements into photographs and colors and you can also see their gallery.

I felt a little sad to think that those beautiful colors we see are fake and that we cannot really know how our Magestic Universe truly looks like. I was then told by a voice to meditate.

I was told in meditation that for our naked eye the way we can see space is as a black Void full of stars and some gas clouds that look mostly white and some starts look a bit yellowish or a bit orange or a bit red or a bit blue but mostly we could see them as bright white or white with a bit of yellow or red or orange and nothing more. By the time we integrate more and we use our third eyes much more we will be able to see the Universe in a very different way.

I was then explained that when we will be able to see more of the invisible spectrum of light we will be able to see space as a very colorful place full of very bright psychedelic colors and no more black. In a sense it is similar to the fake colors they use in space photos but without the black and with more bright colors like a huge colorful opal. Can you even imagine our Universe like that ?

It would look similar to this but more colorful and brighter with no dark spots.

After that I began hearing a very loving voice so deep inside my heart telling me to paint his/her Creation. It was God. God told me to paint everything including how the Universe looks like when we can see all the beautiful colors with our third eye and no more black void. I felt love in my heart so deep and so beautiful. I need to paint so much in the future for you and for God and also God told me to paint his/her Creation for the world to know his/her Universe.

After the beautiful revelations of God he/she showed to me how a Galaxy was being formed. I saw the spiral moving full of stars and as it was being formed I felt a spiral of love in my heart so slow and beautiful and warm. God told me that is how he/she feels at a very higher level when he/she creates something in space including galaxies and stars and other elements including beings. He/she feels so much love with each part of his/her Creation being formed.

Barred spiral galaxy by Hubble.

And that was it basically. I wrote it in 2014 and had already forgotten about it. What I mean by God is really Source or OM, not Biblical individual Father Yahweh/Jehováh. :)

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
The aim of achieving oneness is so exalted because we are living in a world of abundant separation. However, once you follow the path, you reach a point when you begin to see the drawbacks.

Imagine somebody you love very much, a soul whose vibration matches yours as much as possible. While the path to oneness would be one of pure joy and feeling Source through that soul, there would come a point at which you would no longer be able to perceive the other as another. Suddenly, there is no other to love, only you... and the vague awareness that there is somebody else part of you in that oneness.

I think there should be some balance between the two.
Well said, Slayer! When all is said and done, perhaps it's enough simply knowing that we are One.

Once we become enlightened to the fact that we are One, we begin to understand that there's really no need to achieve Oneness...we already ARE that. Then it just becomes a quest to feel that wholeness at a deeper level--and to discover the true joy, beauty, and wonder of all our "other" aspects (or selves).

:)

Reactions: Out of Time

Don Hicks

Involved Wayfarer
Mar 19, 2017
Virginia
www.facebook.com
Wow fantastic pieces of knowledge dearest Maryann I really love that!! Not sure why but really, when it comes to this kind of physics it makes me feel more peaceful, perhaps because it is a way to dive into the wonders of nature from the standpoint of an observer, and the child within that loves to explore. Such beauty in it.

Lol we could place that black material on a wall with a decoration around it to make it look like a hole. :))

It could be said that it is like a fallacy because not only have we known separation or a sense of disconnection but also the unhealthy oneness in which our systems are full of energies of others, and cords and all kinds of things.

This image taken from: https://lifeasahuman.com/files/2012/10/laah16-245x300.jpg shows well that idea of the enmeshment we experience here. Far from being harmonious, it shatters us further. Hmmmm...ehem kind of like what the reading from the Renegades say about my DNA full of DNA from other people creating the physical mess in my body and energetically it does happen to look like that, pieces floating everywhere like an abstract art piece created with colorful shards of glass. :nail
Forgive me if this is a tiny bit off topic, but the picture called to me.

I have a pet theory that in our return journey to God and Oneness, our society is gradually "de-racing" and "de-genderizing", since God is none (or all) of these. To me, the emancipation of slaves and eventual voting rights and desegregation over the last two centuries is part this process. I see women's equality/voting rights/strive for equal pay, (etc.), as the same. And with the recent acknowledgements and rights being given to the LGBT community, the battle over bathroom usage and so forth, it seems that de-genderizing is coming to the forefront. Obviously, there is still need to improve things in all of this issues.

This is just a theory of mine... what do you think?

OP
K

KarlaSM

Don Hicks while I find part of the process of an acceptance that did not exist before as something very interesting going on, stepping to a society that is more transparent when it comes to certain things like the LGBT, I prefer not to discuss these topics because personally what I have found out about these things has lots of very deep psychological implications. Some years ago I read a book related to these things totally outside of the Oneness and spirituality literature and it was a wide opener. The only thing that I will say is that of what I have seen so far, I personally dislike sometimes how many of these concepts are handled in spiritual literature and communities because it lacks a serious incorporation of what it is like to be a human being in physical in such chosen roles and the psychology behind these movements, so sometimes these things are taken too lightly.

Your theory is interesting though, it might be applicable to many individuals but I believe that not to the collective as a whole. What I do believe is definitely part of the acceptance of the expressions of the individual and collective God-self is precisely the dissolution of judgement and new solutions to the struggles of these people and the deeper levels of love and acceptance.

While the path of the LGBT is from all angles a very unique path of much soul growth and human struggle, many of us choose something totally different to dissolution or becoming gender-less or race-less. Contrary to that, we choose to express the qualities of the Divine Feminine and the Divine Masculine either in physical or in non-physical through gender and the qualities of such gender and race. In my own path, and I know perhaps others will relate to this, my soul growth is about re-afirming my chosen role in all incarnations as a woman and to express the best of such energy in physical and in non-physical so you could say for the ones of us who choose this path, it would be opposite to one of dissolution or becoming gender-less at some point. :)

As for race, something similar applies, this planet is one of diversity and as such races are very important, so there is a collective balance in that, people acknowledging races, genders and all forms of diversity and individuality while being part of the same whole. :)

A path fully based on Oneness and losing such attributes would be a path of pure Light, and not one that incorporates the harmonious forces of separation or individuation that turns us into souls that can express personal attributes in a state of inner harmony and inner balance.

I am one who prefers diversity over uniformity and Oneness.

This is the reason why I was shown there are lots of paths that we can choose as individuals. :)

Don Hicks

Involved Wayfarer
Mar 19, 2017
Virginia
www.facebook.com
I am one who prefers diversity over uniformity and Oneness.

This is the reason why I was shown there are lots of paths that we can choose as individuals. :)
I am definitely with you there, Karla (my meme, below) . To me, it is diversity that makes our world and experience so beautiful. It reminds me of the Scripture (paraphrased): "If the body were all an eye, where would be the hearing? And if the body were all an ear, where would be the seeing?"

Have you noticed how oftentimes humanity takes a path and then decides: "Oops, this really wasn't what I wanted..." (LOL) and turns in a different direction? I'm wondering if many crave that uniformity and Oneness and then, when they near it, they will decide: "You know, I kinda miss the diversity...". :ROFL::):-))

autumn teaches us.jpg

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)