Your Results: Group RV Activity, June 15 to June 22 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
This is a space for you to submit what you pick up for our group remote viewing activity that's being organised right here. This activity runs from the 15th of June to the 22nd of June, 2018.

The reason we are separating this out is because it's important to have a clear mind when connecting into the target(s). If you read another persons experience, and then attempt your own, it's very easy to be swayed by what data they picked up on.

Spoiler Function

It will be helpful if you can post your results below using the spoiler function, which will make your post visible only when a person clicks on the spoiler button. To do this, first highlight your text (results) and then find the little icon which is on the left of the up arrow and on the right of the smiley icon, and has . . . (dots). An insert list will drop down and then you select spoiler and enter a title, such as "My Results".

You will see the BB code appear around the text. If it's not around the text, you can just move/cut it out and paste it in around it. For more information on BB code, see this section here under Help in the menu. I will edit your post if you get it wrong, don't worry!

Questions?

If you have any questions, please head on over to the thread organizing this event here.

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
My RV surfing..... hopefully I caught the right waves!

The code is: TJSS8421
Not entirely sure what I'm looking at, but I see two items.
One long item with a big head and a long neck, and one ball-item.
(1) (food) A big long squash and an apple/orange/lemon
or
(2) a racquet (tennis/squash sport/etc.) and a ball (tennis, squash).

The code is: TKLS9116
I tried restarting multiple times, and I still get the same RV.
Here goes.

I saw an ancient Greek-type city, with tall, thick stone walls surrounding it, facing a coastline (beach).
I saw lots of Greek ships with lots of soldiers anchored out sea, with boats transporting soldiers to the beach.
The soldiers have established camp on the beach, and laid a siege on the city.
The people inside the city are panicking, preparing for a siege and a battle to defend their fortified city.

I'm guessing the event is either the Trojan War, or some other ancient Greece siege-like or battle event,
Trojan War, Troy
Battle of Thermopyle, Sparta
Battle of Marathon
Battle of Salamis

Reactions: June and Laron
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
June's results:

I saw a large building with many windows.

Then a line of dark coloured cars, like a motorcade, I didn’t see anyone in the cars, just got the impression it was for someone important.

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Targets Revealed for our Group Remote Viewing Activity, June 15-22

First Activity

Code TJSS8421 was set for this target, which was an item on the table outside my place here.

So what was it??

candle.jpg
Inside this glass container is a candle. On the piece of paper that blew away back to New Zealand I think I didn't mention what was on the side of the glass container, but I did mention the candle. However, for those curious, it's the Virgin Mary. "Our Lady of Guadalupe, also known as the Virgin of Guadalupe, is a Catholic title of the Blessed Virgin Mary associated with a venerated image enshrined within the Minor Basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe in Mexico City." (Wikipedia)

Second Activity

For the second activity, TKLS9116, was an event in the past which had a Wikipedia entry.

joan.jpg

The Wiki entry for this event is here, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joan_of_Arc, specifcally the section titled "Execution" .

"Eyewitnesses described the scene of the execution by burning on 30 May 1431. Tied to a tall pillar at the Vieux-Marché in Rouen, she asked two of the clergy, Fr Martin Ladvenu and Fr Isambart de la Pierre, to hold a crucifix before her. An English soldier also constructed a small cross that she put in the front of her dress. After she died, the English raked back the coals to expose her charred body so that no one could claim she had escaped alive. They then burned the body twice more, to reduce it to ashes and prevent any collection of relics, and cast her remains into the Seine River.[92] The executioner, Geoffroy Thérage, later stated that he "greatly feared to be damned."[93] "​

Thanks for participating June and Kevin C.

With only two people, I'm going to stop these sessions for now until we get more interest in these events.

Reactions: June

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Targets Revealed for our Group Remote Viewing Activity, June 15-22

First Activity

Code TJSS8421 was set for this target, which was an item on the table outside my place here.

So what was it??

Inside this glass container is a candle. On the piece of paper that blew away back to New Zealand I think I didn't mention what was on the side of the glass container, but I did mention the candle. However, for those curious, it's the Virgin Mary. "Our Lady of Guadalupe, also known as the Virgin of Guadalupe, is a Catholic title of the Blessed Virgin Mary associated with a venerated image enshrined within the Minor Basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe in Mexico City." (Wikipedia)

Second Activity

For the second activity, TKLS9116, was an event in the past which had a Wikipedia entry.

The Wiki entry for this event is here, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joan_of_Arc, specifcally the section titled "Execution" .

"Eyewitnesses described the scene of the execution by burning on 30 May 1431. Tied to a tall pillar at the Vieux-Marché in Rouen, she asked two of the clergy, Fr Martin Ladvenu and Fr Isambart de la Pierre, to hold a crucifix before her. An English soldier also constructed a small cross that she put in the front of her dress. After she died, the English raked back the coals to expose her charred body so that no one could claim she had escaped alive. They then burned the body twice more, to reduce it to ashes and prevent any collection of relics, and cast her remains into the Seine River.[92] The executioner, Geoffroy Thérage, later stated that he "greatly feared to be damned."[93] "​

Thanks for participating June and Kevin C.

With only two people, I'm going to stop these sessions for now until we get more interest in these events.
Probably a good idea, Laron. I doubt I would have joined in next week, don’t mind being wrong, but I would feel better if there was a glimmer of accuracy.

At least Kevin C got ancient times, and he was in the right part of the world.
So congratulations Kev, I reckon you did ok.

Reactions: Laron

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)