Your Results — Group Remote Viewing Activity, May 24 to May 31 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
This thread is for you to post your results for our group remote viewing activity, which is being organised right here. This activity runs from the 24th of May to the 31st of May, 2018.

The reason we are separating this out is because it's important to have a clear mind when connecting into the target(s). If you read another persons experience, and then attempt your own, it's very easy to be swayed by what data they picked up on.

Spoiler Function

It will be helpful if you can post your results below using the spoiler function, which will make your post visible only when a person clicks on the spoiler button. To do this, first highlight your text (results) and then find the little icon which is on the left of the up arrow and on the right of the smiley icon, and has . . . (dots). An insert list will drop down and then you select spoiler and enter a title, such as "My Results".

You will see the BB code appear around the text. If it's not around the text, you can just move/cut it out and paste it in around it. For more information on BB code, see this section here under Help in the menu. I will edit your post if you get it wrong, don't worry!

Questions?

If you have any questions, please head on over to the thread organizing this event here.

Reactions: Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I am posting, first, the results of the first viewing, ie. the one that fits on Laron's table. I think I did this yesterday or the day before.
This one seems easier for me to do, more accessible.
Later, when I focus on it, I plan to post an addition to this post for the other viewing.

My starting intent was to get access to whatever information was available about what was on the table in the desert.
I was a bit surprised that the methodology used turned out to be similar to the first method suggested in the initial post, in which one gets information from the various senses.

First came tactile sensation, with a hand (mine, I guess, in a sense) feeling for smooth/roughness. This proved a bit confusing and I eventually decided that both smooth and rough areas were present, though my first impression was of something smooth. A roughness did present itself next, which is what caused my confusion. Then a smell of some sort of cream (body cream?) that I haven't really identified. Then, out of the blue, I heard 'take a look at the footwear' (or something similar to that). As I wasn't listening for anything this especially took me by surprise. So next I pieced together, visually, what these things, taken together might look like. I came up with a shoe or perhaps a bit more accurately, a low boot with a rough rubber-like bottom and smooth upper area (leather? pleather?). The cream smell may be of shoe polish, though that seems too astringent when I mentally place that smell into the picture. The smell I recall was a 'smoother' smell. I'm not sure what it may be.
Ack! We have so little vocabulary for smells. I bet dogs and bears have a large smell vocabulary:cool:

I had no inclination to lick it or get a taste in any wayO.o:D:rolleyes::)) so that sense didn't seem to enter the picture.
I also find it fascinating what order the sense came in and how specific the result turned out to be. Hmmm. I look forward to laughing at myself when the results are posted:)

Reactions: Laron
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
June's results

First I saw many steps that just seemed to keep going upwards, but I didn’t see where they ended.

Then I saw a Colonial type house, a style reminiscent of some parts of the USA.
I saw several steps leading up to the front door, with a column on each side

Horse drawn open carriages were drawing up in front of the house, with ladies dressed in colourful gowns.
Their hair was worn piled up and many ringlets.

Two lads of around 14/15 were off to the side, dressed in dark clothing with their hair slicked down.

The only men I saw all wore blue jackets, I didn’t see the legs, but they appeared to be in uniform.

A couple appeared at the front door, the lady wearing a gown of rich green, with a matching head piece.
The gentleman appeared to be wearing a darker jacket than the others and a sword hung from his side

Reactions: Lila

Bear_Raven

Rambling Companion
Apr 7, 2018
Las Vegas, Nevada
On Laron's table I saw a white and clear pitcher of water with no lid. It looked plastic.
For the event, I saw a black and white photo of a little boy in a button up jacket and a matching hat. Then I saw women in old style dresses with signs doing a march and protest outside an office building. The dresses had high collars, little buttons, lace, long sleeved, the poofy rear end, frills, long skirts some with pinned up trains. It looked like old architecture New York. I tried to figure out the year and I picked up 1908. I strongly felt the event was a women's rights/civil movement.

Reactions: Lila and Laron

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
I see a glass globe with an underwater scenery, complete with fishes. A "snow globe" of sorts.

I see a protest scene, a bag of tea, harbor, and some 1600-1700 old colonial ships.
I'd say the Boston Tea Party on December 16, 1773.

Here goes my shot in the "dark". :-D

Reactions: Lila and Laron
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Targets Revealed for our Group Remote Viewing Activity, May 10-May 17

A week ago we had another remote viewing exercise with two targets, organized through our Events board. In this post I reveal what they were. You can find the attempts at viewing these targets above.

First Activity

Code T8989BB was assigned to the first target, which was an item on the table below outside of where I am staying here in Arizona.

4485-e87b95de92495e679a9f6bd065c17fcd.jpg
So what was it? Well....
obb2.jpg

obb.jpg
Second Activity

Instead of having a target that was static and stuck in time, T9090CC was an important event in history.

The event I chose was:

eq.jpg
The official wikipedia entry for this target is here, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004_Indian_Ocean_earthquake_and_tsunami. An excerpt of what occurred is below.

The 2004 Indian Ocean earthquake occurred at 00:58:53 UTC on 26 December with the epicentre off the west coast of Sumatra, Indonesia. The shock had a moment magnitude of 9.1–9.3 and a maximum Mercalli intensity of IX (Violent). The undersea megathrust earthquake was caused when the Indian Plate was subducted by the Burma Plate and triggered a series of devastating tsunamis along the coasts of most landmasses bordering the Indian Ocean, killing 230,000–280,000 people in 14 countries, and inundating coastal communities with waves up to 30 metres (100 ft) high. It was one of the deadliest natural disasters in recorded history, the deadliest of the 21st century so far. Indonesia was the hardest-hit country, followed by Sri Lanka, India, and Thailand.
It is the third-largest earthquake ever recorded on a seismograph and had the longest duration of faulting ever observed, between 8.3 and 10 minutes.[10] It caused the entire planet to vibrate as much as 1 centimetre (0.4 inches)[11] and triggered other earthquakes as far away as Alaska.[12] Its epicentre was between Simeulue and mainland Sumatra.[13] The plight of the affected people and countries prompted a worldwide humanitarian response. In all, the worldwide community donated more than US$14 billion (2004) in humanitarian aid.[14] The event is known by the scientific community as the Sumatra–Andaman earthquake.[15][16]
The resulting tsunami was given various names, including the 2004 Indian Ocean tsunami, South Asian tsunami, Indonesian tsunami, Christmas tsunami and the Boxing Day tsunami.

A roughness did present itself
and smooth upper area (leather? pleather?).
The ball is somewhat rough, not in that rubbery leathery way. The smell is more like rubber I find than leather, however, the leather parts are orange, and the black lining in between is rubber (and under I assume).

I'm not going to lick it.

You did well!

There were a few themes in this one, from people getting a container of some sort for the first target, and then three getting protests. An interesting session.

In a way, when a scene is changing it provides more opportunity to pick up different things, where if something is static, it may be harder in a way, to get accuracy on it, or not? — something I was just thinking about.

Reactions: June and Bear_Raven

Bear_Raven

Rambling Companion
Apr 7, 2018
Las Vegas, Nevada
Wow, I was way off!!! I do find it really intriguing that a few of us picked up on a container with water in it - pitcher, fish bowl, and a snow globe... Makes me wonder about that connection.
Also very interesting we all felt or saw a protest of some kind or another. I wonder if it a message from spirit calling us to try and take action or give us all the same message since we are a tribe in a way. I agree Laron, very interesting session indeed!!!!

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I just want to quickly add that it's not important if you get this right, or wrong, what's important here is that you are giving it a go and from doing that, you are making a difference within yourself on various levels.

You could look at this in three different ways—at least—where you are learning and building upon a psychic ability, but it's important to use a correct method of training here whatever technique you use, as that will make a different; you're expanding your consciousness and building your right brain through allowing information to come through; and you're allowing your ego not to control your participation by not letting fear (including being judged) stop you from publicly revealing your target attempts, and if you dig deeper the fears may be about the aspect of pride.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
This is tricky. I am trying to post about target #2 without looking up. Please excuse typos!

I kept getting mountains, triangular shapes, like pyramids and the sense of a dusty, dry, gritty wind. Also, a dusky red-brown colour, layers and levels of things; high/low, perhaps canyons. Lots of landscapes. These keep changing.
Volcanoes came up again and I was laughing at that, given all the volcanic activity that is on our minds; specifically Vesuvius and just the sight of cracks in the earth spewing lava.
At one point I saw a bunch of arches and an eye. No idea how to put all this together.

Given that the answers are almost certainly posted above I won't bother with a spoiler but will treat myself with a look at the results as soon as I post this (and perhaps edit the typos, lol).

Edit: I just read the results and realized that at one point as I was visualizing things a big river rushed through the picture, jammed with logs. Given that the initial landscape had been dry as dust, this made no sense to me and I forgot about it, not even posting it. Now I am laughing! (at myself and the sense of humour someone seems to have; not at the event which I recall very well. It was so big that all those people dying suddenly seemed too immense to encompass).

Still have no idea how a big eye looking over the landscape (a bit like Sauron's eye without the malevolence) fits inO_o

Last edited:

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
There were a few themes in this one, from people getting a container of some sort for the first target, and then three getting protests. An interesting session..
That thematic stuff is becoming fascinating! It is amazing how the container of liquid (snow globes are also filled with liquid) came up repeatedly!:eek:

Then, for the second target the twin themes of a protest/people voicing opposition + old era events that, given the span of human history, were all within a remarkably tight period (just over 100 year span):cool:
How does this happen?

It happened last week too, with the volcanic theme that so many posted about.
I did this exercise 2 nights ago but didn't post until today. When I saw Vesuvius and the spewing lava I was frustrated, thinking I'd returned to that theme from last week... but perhaps all who last week picked up on volcanic activity (which I see as being closely related to geologic plates shifting and tusnamis) were tuning into this week's posting?O.o:D
Perhaps we should specify (in our minds as we set intention) which week's session we are looking at?

In a way, when a scene is changing it provides more opportunity to pick up different things, where if something is static, it may be harder in a way, to get accuracy on it, or not? — something I was just thinking about.
Changing scenery, changing time (such as potentially picking up on a future session); seems to me we've been given plenty to ponder!
I am looking forward to the next sessions even more now:)

Bear_Raven

Rambling Companion
Apr 7, 2018
Las Vegas, Nevada
That thematic stuff is becoming fascinating! It is amazing how the container of liquid (snow globes are also filled with liquid) came up repeatedly!:eek:

Then, for the second target the twin themes of a protest/people voicing opposition + old era events that, given the span of human history, were all within a remarkably tight period (just over 100 year span):cool:
How does this happen?

It happened last week too, with the volcanic theme that so many posted about.
I did this exercise 2 nights ago but didn't post until today. When I saw Vesuvius and the spewing lava I was frustrated, thinking I'd returned to that theme from last week... but perhaps all who last week picked up on volcanic activity (which I see as being closely related to geologic plates shifting and tusnamis) were tuning into this week's posting?O.o:D
Perhaps we should specify (in our minds as we set intention) which week's session we are looking at?

Changing scenery, changing time (such as potentially picking up on a future session); seems to me we've been given plenty to ponder!
I am looking forward to the next sessions even more now:)
The changing scenery and time definitely gives me lots to think about as well. I think you have a great idea for us to really set our intention of which session we are tuning into. I am excited for the next one as well! It feels like this group activity is going to have profound effects on everyone who participates. I also love what Laron said about not worrying about being right. I agree it is about growth, expanding our consciousness, and setting aside fear of judgment, stepping out of ego or pride. Great lessons to be learned through this exercise alone. Thank you again to you Laron for organizing and hosting these sessions!!!!

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Even though I was way off, I feel I had a little bit of success, in that I saw the activities had been posted and quickly wrote them down, but didn’t read anything else, so I didn’t know Laron had said it was a past event.

After seeing the steps, I seemed to be looking through someone else’s eyes under the brim of a hat, I felt the hat was Laron’s.
I started flying at tremendous speed across cactus, open plains and mountains, then suddenly dropped down in front of the Colonial house.
I realised I was seeing something from the past and knew it wasn’t going to be right, but intended to post it anyway.

Later I did read all of Laron’s post and felt pleased that I’d picked up a past event, even if it turned out to be wrong

So, a little progress I feel.:)

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I seemed to be looking through someone else’s eyes under the brim of a hat, I felt the hat was Laron’s.
I started flying at tremendous speed across cactus, open plains and mountains, then suddenly dropped down in front of the Colonial house.
I love this!
It should come with sound effects, like 'zoom, zoom, zoom':ROFL:

Glenda Ann

Rambling Companion
May 1, 2018
Blenheim, New Zealand
I think thats a good idea to set that intention quite deliberately... the Orange basketball made me giggle, because last week all I got was 'Orange', a vision of an Orange (admittedly it was fruit) and even taste of orange (when the target was a USB camera-couldnt be more wrong then). Sorta funny I was closer to this week's target last week:D

Reactions: Laron

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I think thats a good idea to set that intention quite deliberately... the Orange basketball made me giggle, because last week all I got was 'Orange', a vision of an Orange (admittedly it was fruit) and even taste of orange (when the target was a USB camera-couldnt be more wrong then). Sorta funny I was closer to this week's target last week:D
Oh yes! I'd forgotten the orange from last week. You really can't get much more orange than a basketball like that, unless you are talking about an actual orange:cool:

Reactions: Glenda Ann

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Whoa Lila !! You’re a natural. Did you know you have this gift?

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Whoa Lila !! You’re a natural. Did you know you have this gift?
It's funny, I keep coming back to the thought that everybody has this gifts and lots of others.
Sometimes more accessible, sometimes more hidden.

What I find really exciting here is that we all seemed to start with various 'distractions' that led us away from the targets and are gradually honing our intentions and methodology to get closer.
I really love that.
Lol, some of these 'distractions' were from sources which were fairly easy to identify, e.g. the volcanos at the time Kilauea's eruptions were all over the news comes to mind... but then it started to look like the volcanoes may have been more about tuning into a week ahead of time?
Time will tell (pun intended).

I love watching these potentials develop in each of us at our own pace<3
And I especially love sharing 'notes' and playing with the ideas which 'spin off'.
I also find it really cool to find that so much of this is teachable. If I had success with this it was because I tried a completely new method I'd never heard of and it seemed to stick with me:cool:
The folks who are experienced with this keep telling us it's teachable. I guess it is:-D

Last edited:
Reactions: Laron and Anaeika

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)