Your Results — Group Remote Viewing Activity, May 10 to May 17 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
This thread is for you to post your results for our group remote viewing activity, which is being organised right here. This activity runs from the 10th of Mary to the 17th of May, 2018.

The reason we are separating this out is because it's important to have a clear mind when connecting into the target(s). If you read another persons experience, and then attempt your own, it's very easy to be swayed by what data they picked up on.

Spoiler Function

It will be helpful if you can post your results below using the spoiler function, which will make your post visible only when a person clicks on the spoiler button. To do this, first highlight your text (results) and then find the little icon which is on the left of the up arrow and on the right of the smiley icon, and has . . . (dots). An insert list will drop down and then you select spoiler and enter a title, such as "My Results".

You will see the BB code appear around the text. If it's not around the text, you can just move/cut it out and paste it in around it. For more information on BB code, see this section here under Help in the menu. I will edit your post if you get it wrong, don't worry!

Questions?

If you have any questions, please head on over to the parent thread here.

Glenda Ann

Rambling Companion
May 1, 2018
Blenheim, New Zealand
I'm first again to post. That is for no other reason than once I get a flash (and its a very small flash of a visual) I so far never get anything more come through no matter how much I try. So I might as well post my result!

So for TNDTHD9 my result was:

An Orange. I got a clear image of an Orange (like the fruit) I tried for longer for more information, but I dont know whether its because I had orange now stuck in my mind (the power of suggestion which I know I'm really susceptible to:D), but all I got through then was an orange taste in my mouth. All very orangey. So my answer is an Orange.

For TPPDSMQ my result was:

The Rocks of Petra, Jordan. At first I got an image of what might have been red sand landscape and I thought it was Australia, but the 'Rocks of Petra' came into my mind as words. I'm pretty sure I was just trying to think of places that had red in them and that's what the neurons in my brain coughed up. So I'm not confident at all based upon a little bit of red visual. Again once I have something in my brain I find it hard to clear it to review, it took me ages to stop visualising last times Naca lines to get anything:rolleyes:

Reactions: Lila and Laron

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Momentarily I cannot use AP anymore for this and would need to try sth else for RVing.

The reason is I promised my Higher Self that if the last round was a success I would dedicate myself again to educational purposes during AP. And since I can consider the long clear quartz crystal I saw exactly like it was on that table as a good-enough success, I keep my promise.

(This means now I let my HS send me helpers/teachers again, if needed, for growth for each AP and let them decide what I learn. We meet in the “Lightportal”, my self-created astral starting point (don't know if it's F2 (private astral) or F3 (wider astral) honestly, I know the window is portal to F3 though!) and meeting place, and then I will try to learn stuff it shows / they show me, take tests, etc.. So two nights ago I could already astralproject to the LP again and after the usual short test flight in my room (I do this always then as a kind of ‘reverse reality check’ so I know that I am projected and can fly) I flew out of the window (my gate/portal). Then I asked for assistance to be lifted to a ‘higher level’ again. This sometimes worked before. e.g. to the Akashic Library or places that look like fairy lands or Atlantis, but this time not. Before I could be 'hauled up' by the hand that appeared, I was back to body and woke up. That's a common problem for many projectors, it is just wayyyyyy too short and always just before the fun starts ... it gets aborted... But anyway, I digressed, back on topic ...)

So for this one I decided on another approach. It might not be successful since I lack practice with this. It’s all new. But as I said elsewhere: We are here to learn.

That’s why I did a kind of RV request in deeper meditation and decided that the first 'tangible' hypnagogic image appearing would be it then for me. I also decided I’ll try the 2nd (Wikipedia entry) target this time instead of the table object for a variation.

So here is what I saw then as first image from my subconscious. Note that I did this spontaneously during meditation lying on my bed and therefore this time had no target code memorized beforehand. It as just the request to see Laron's (2nd) target.

The Titanic.

It’s a conclusion. I saw a huge ocean liner from the front coming at me. Since the most famous and even iconic ocean liner in history is the Titanic I go for that one.

Also, since it sunk in the Atlantic, or because of the fact that it sunk into the sea at all: Maybe it’s Atlantis?

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
June's results:

Some kind of tool.

I was looking into the crater of a live volcano, I almost felt sick with with the power of it.
Molten lava poured down the sides and kept going, the unstoppable force was scary, nothing could stand in its way.

There were a few boats on a large body of water watching at a safe distance.

It looked like Kilauea in Hawaii to me.

Reactions: Lila

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
Here's mine:

I see something orange, long, slim....... and wrapped in a circle. My guess is either an 100 ft+ industrial extension cord, electrical wire supply, or an ethernet/fiber optic cable for internet connection extension.

I see a volcano of sorts. But Kilauea is too obvious, so I'm skeptical. So I zoom out to get a bigger picture. It is nighttime, and the volcano is spewing lava, looks like there is a civilization near the volcano. Looks like they are trying to run, but cannot outrun the lava. Lots of chaos. I can't quite tell if it's an island or part of a bigger landmass, wouldn't let me zoom out more. So, either its Mt. Vesuvius (Pompeii), Atlantis, Lemuria, or some other volcano-based disaster, island or inland.

So, that's my try. Let's see if I hit close to the bull's eye, or I hit the wall near the bartender. :fp

BTW - I noticed this time around it is very hard not to characterize the RVs. Otherwise, I end up with things like "blue, thick, short, stubby", or "square, big, sandy, soft" (no, they are not the spoilers, haha). :)|O.O

Last edited:
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I will post the results tomorrow. I was planning to do it today but I've been really busy!

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Targets Revealed for our Group Remote Viewing Activity, May 10-May 17

A week ago we had another remote viewing exercise with two targets, organized through our Events board. In this post I reveal what they were. You can find the attempts at viewing these targets above.

First Activity

Code TNDTHD9 was assigned to the first target, which was an item on the table below outside of where I am staying here in Arizona.

outside.jpg
So what was it? *drum roll*

wb.jpg
wc.jpg

I have had this webcam for a long time and I'm having a lot of issues getting it working right with windows 10, so didn't mind it being outside for a week as I am thinking about chucking it out.

Again, it got windy, and I had to put something around the sides so chose those three stones.

Second Activity

With the second target, TPPDSMQ was a location distant to me, one that could be a landmark, famous spot, ancient structure, etc, and it may not have been on Earth. It also has to have a Wikipedia entry.

So what was that?

aflag.jpg
The target was the first flag that was placed on the moon, which I hear may have blown over when they took off the first time. Some report it laying on it's side from telescopes, if that information is true. Some of us accept the possibility that the USA never landed on the moon, but may have gone there into orbit and because of UFO/ET activity they had to create a film to fake the landing. But with later trips to the moon they could have landed, of course.

I was curious to see what people picked up as it's certainly possible that if they connected into this, that they picked up a spot on Earth if the landing was faked. (It's good to have an open mind with these things.)

So the official wiki entry is https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunar_Flag_Assembly.

"The Lunar Flag Assembly (LFA) was a kit containing a flag of the United States designed to be planted by astronauts on the Moon during the Apollo program. Six such flag assemblies were planted on the Moon. The nylon flags were hung on telescoping staffs and horizontal bars constructed of one-inch anodized aluminum tubes. The flags were carried on the outside of the Apollo Lunar Module, most of them on the descent ladder inside a thermally insulated tubular case to protect them from exhaust gas temperatures calculated to reach 2,000 °F (1,090 °C). The assembly was designed and supervised by Jack Kinzler, head of technical services at the Manned Spacecraft Center in Houston, Texas. Six of the flags were ordered from a government supply catalog and measured 3 by 5 feet (0.91 by 1.52 m); the last one planted on the Moon was the slightly larger, 6-foot (1.8 m)-wide flag which had hung in the Mission Operations Control Room in the Manned Spacecraft Center for most of the Apollo program."​

800px-Buzz_salutes_the_U.S._Flag.jpg
Buzz Aldrin salutes the first American flag erected on the Moon, July 21, 1969
The Rocks of Petra, Jordan.
That is a very sandy place! That rock i placed on the table, top left, has similar colors to Petra.

I was looking into the crater
There are a lot of craters on the moon!

I see something orange, long, slim....... and wrapped in a circle. My guess is either an 100 ft+ industrial extension cord, electrical wire supply, or an ethernet/fiber optic cable for internet connection extension.
There is a cable attached to the camera so that makes sense, but you might be interested to know that a few meatres away is a extension cord coming out the window, wrapped around a hook on the side of the trailer for outside use. There are are two cat5 cables permanently outside nearby.

I can't quite tell if it's an island or part of a bigger landmass
I guess they could have filmed the landing on an island in a studio? :p

Reactions: Lila and Sinera

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Ok, I officially suck at this 'hypnagogic-imagery-in-meditation-approach' which I just tried. Obviously is a complete fail.
|-)

Unless ... I make quite a stretch by help of conspiracy theories. So I'll put on my beloved tin foil hat for now.
:bag

If the moon landing was completely faked, so was the flag just in a studio on sand. It was a fraud.
The Titanic's sinking was faked too. It did not sink, but it was an insurance fraud 'switch' with the RS Olympic. (Yes, there is a theory out here. Didn't you know: There is a conspiracy theory for EVERYTHING, friends. Just look for it and you will find!). Hence this explains my association I did subconsciously. Point proven.
:ROFL:

Or in case it is true after all (well, the Titanic story at least): Under water the wreck on the ocean floor might even look a bit like it is also just crash landed as a craft on the moon surface. Look! Look! You can see it. Of course it does!
:fp

O.o:D

Ok, just joking of course. I need another method when I resume it. Or the old one that seemed to work. Anyway, it seems I also need take a longer break from RVing attempts for now.
:cool:

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
Time to go out and sttreeettccchhhhh these targets into football fields, lol. :fp

1 - ok, well, maybe I was more focused on the "outside" of the thing, ha. :-))
2 - volcano a definite fail, unless... u believe in the moon conspiracies saying there is a civilization on the "dark side of the moon", and just like Europa and Io, there are volcanoes on the moon as well. :ROFL:
The "larger landmass" fits though, but that's stretching the target into the moon itself.... O.O

OK, enough "truth" stretching. Back to reality.
Practice more...
(cue Karate Kid)... left, right, left, right, up, down, up down...... :p

hondaCRV

Just Arrived
May 20, 2018
Anyone ever notice the recycle part on plastic Bottles Hi ME CRV. cool! I finally signed up for an online RVer forum i didn't think that much people did it. last book i read David Morehouse said there was like 4000 people that took his class cops, doctors, teachers. Crazy stuff! whens the next session i wanna try mine blind

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Everyone, I highly suggest you follow the proper RV process of using your sensors and taking the time to see what comes to you. This can be very effective as then it's like you are having multiple attempts with the same target, as one of your senses may pick it up.

It's also really important to meditate, and I mean true mediation like I have talked about in my pinned thread on the spiritual development board, not guided. As then you have more chance of not having random thoughts, but having information on the target come through.

Don't put your selves down. Just like with astral projection, it takes a lot of dedication, time and practice. Some will have it come easy, most will have to work at it. :) I haven't done a lot of RV but I have surprised my self with being accurate more than 50% of the time. I'm not compelled to actually do it though as it doesn't interest me, but I guess I should do these things as like I have said, they help us grow and expand our consciousness.

I finally signed up for an online RVer forum
I will post here when I create the next RV event hondaCRV. I usually have sessions posted within 3 days of the former session.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Oh well I simply suck at it.O.o:D
Seems to me that you got 'some sort of tool' bang on, as I definitely see a webcam as a tool.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I also find it fascinating that 2 separate people came up with volcanoes.

Not a surprise from the point of view of this being a big news event that is on many people's minds, but perhaps it shows us something:
Ways in which we can most easily be sidetracked?
There is an analogy between the volcano and the flag on the moon that is not obvious to us?
Somebody really likes joking with us in this way?

I'd love to see if anyone else has thoughts on this synchronicity and/or on what it might be showing us.

Reactions: Laron

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
There are a lot of places mentioning the intense volcanic energy going on; from Schroedinger's Other Cat to Ben Davidson at Suspicious Observer's and then all the media regarding Kiluea, so maybe folks are picking up on that?

Reactions: June and Laron

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
There are a lot of places mentioning the intense volcanic energy going on; from Schroedinger's Other Cat to Ben Davidson at Suspicious Observer's and then all the media regarding Kiluea, so maybe folks are picking up on that?
I think folks are picking up on it as suggested.
A week or so back when I saw an observatory on RV, I was picking up Hawaii, so yes, I think folks who are not adept at RV can easily be sidetracked.

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
Time to go out and sttreeettccchhhhh these targets into football fields, lol. :fp

1 - ok, well, maybe I was more focused on the "outside" of the thing, ha. :-))
2 - volcano a definite fail, unless... u believe in the moon conspiracies saying there is a civilization on the "dark side of the moon", and just like Europa and Io, there are volcanoes on the moon as well. :ROFL:
The "larger landmass" fits though, but that's stretching the target into the moon itself.... O.O

OK, enough "truth" stretching. Back to reality.
Practice more...
(cue Karate Kid)... left, right, left, right, up, down, up down...... :p
Hum, maybe I "did" RV Guatemala volcano and its Pompeii-like aftermath? ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)