Your Results — Group Remote Viewing Activity, April 27 to May 4 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
This thread is for you to post your results for our group remote viewing activity, which is being organised right here. This activity runs from the 27th of April, up until the 4th of May.

The reason we are separating this out is because it's important to have a clear mind when connecting into the target(s). If you read another persons experience, and then attempt your own, it's very easy to be swayed by what data they picked up on.

Spoiler Function

It will be helpful if you can post your results below using the spoiler function, which will make your post visible only when a person clicks on the spoiler button. To do this, first highlight your text (results) and then find the little icon which is on the left of the save draft icon above the text box, and on the right of the Media icon. A drop down will appear, select Spoiler and enter something like "My Results".

You will see the BB code appear around the text. If it's not around the text, you can just move/cut it out and paste it in around it. For more information on BB code, see this section here under Help in the menu. I will edit your post if you get it wrong, don't worry!

Questions?

If you have any questions, please head on over to the parent thread here.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
testing
Testing... 1,2,3.... testing;)

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I was getting in really early with my testing;)

Reactions: Laron
OP
Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
Here's mine:

For some reason, I see two things. One is a clear glass bowl of fruits (apple, orange, mango, banana, etc.) - this one is intermittent.
The other is set of gem stones, quartz, crystal, etc. I see yellow, turquoise and violet.

I see a picture of a galaxy. Spiral shaped. The closest match would be the Andromeda Galaxy, but that's a guess.

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Have not read any other results before I did this to avoid frontloading.

Here's what I got tonight for the first target (table object). Did not do the 2nd target.

I'm a little doubtful of what I saw and will explain why in the Spoiler.

At my request for this target I saw a clear crystal. It was rough (uncut) and a little longer in shape. Floating in the Void. Altogether the view also looked a little like a comet in space, tumbling and turning though.

Since we had rocks around the object in the last table target I assume it might have been a residue from the last round or it was a wrong tuning-in to a point in time (with or without frontloading involved) seeing the past instead

Last edited:
Reactions: Lila and Laron

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
As I was reading the code associated with the first object the numbers '1936' stood out as a related date:confused:
I tried the 'senses' approach this time and learned that (I believe) I can easily get distracted by the surroundings and setting, lol.

For the first target I started with smell and smelled 'hot desert' type smells; baking earth and such. That was probably the general environment around the object.
Then, for feeling I got a soft balled up fabric with an accompanying visual of thread like pieces, probably woven together. This seems likely to be the cloth on which Laron places the object to focus on.
When I tried again I got smooth, like metal and rounded. That seems likely to have been the fire extinguisher from last week:((

I 'reset' and tried again.
This time I got an amalgam of information, all centered around a type of rock called slate. I don't know if the slate is a stand-in for qualities that the object has, or if it is more literal, but slate kept coming through, as you'll see. I seem to have stones on my mind!:fp

There was virtually no smell and if there is a taste is it relatively inert. I got the feel of something 'sliced' (a knife or an object that can be sliced?) The feel I got is that of a sleek 'stony' surface which is very slightly 'bumped'. Also it was ridged in the way slate is at places where it is possible to break one piece lengthwise off of another. The sound was a 'clink clink'; you guessed it... just like 2 pieces of slate being clinked together. The sound is quite distinct. For visuals I kept getting the desert area around the table and variations on slate stone, but also a picture of a picture (painting?), possibly a landscape scene.
Perhaps a picture painted on a sleek surface that is ridged?

At some point an animal 'flitted across' my internal 'visual screen'; one that has a long tail. My first thought was of a squirrel but in that environment a lizard seems more likely and seemed to fit. It rested on the object on the table for a bit, just soaking in the sun. It's eyes were prominent; even 'bug-eyed'.

When I was more or less done I asked if there was anything else of note. I got a picture of Laron chipping away at an object on the ground larger than his head.
Then another of him hefting something relatively heavy.
Then I got a circle of arms, like I'd 'come full circle'.

I also got a laugh. Someone seemed amused:-)):))

For the second target I heard/felt 'instrument/tool' immediately, before I'd even gotten settled in, e.g. an object or tool one might measure with.

Once I settled in I smelled/felt wind carrying bits of environment (e.g. dust). I felt I was outdoors. I tasted dry, sandy grit in my mouth. If I tried to look around all I could really see was wind-blown bits of grit. I couldn't really see at all, as my eyes, had I really been there, would have been unable to function due to too much dust and perhaps other factors. I felt heavy. I heard 'Jovian'.
If I zoomed out from the windy scene I could look down on what looked like a big storm, circling round and round. It felt less wild from there, lol, but also both floaty and pulled strongly in a clear, angled direction; an interesting combination.
By this time I was really wondering if I'd gotten pulled in the direction of the Jupiter's 'big eye' storm because I was thinking about last week's Martian landscape scene, or what?

I then got the sense that 'my feet were not on the ground'. I puzzled over this for a while. Something disconnected, isolated, a 'bubble' showed up visually. I think I was in the bubble at one point. There seemed to be an instrument panel of sorts there. At another point I felt like I was bobbing, like a boat on the sea might.
Overall, if I had to put it all together, it seemed was an object in the target area in which one could be isolated/disconnected from the windy, rather wild environment outside the bubble. The bubble itself may have contained measuring instruments. I got the sense that the 'bubble' traveled, i.e. it was only transiently there at the site.

Then I felt I was being observed. I said hello and asked to be allowed to view remotely on my own without being observed. This appeared to be what happened as I got the sense of a nod and of a door being closedO_o Intriguing. I don't recall that ever happening before.

When I asked if there was anything else to note, I got a visual of someone at a keyboard altering a Wikepedia entry:eek::confused:
Lots of surprises here. I'm not sure what I expected (my intent was to not have expectations) but it wasn't this!

Last edited:

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Here's mine:

For some reason, I see two things. One is a clear glass bowl of fruits (apple, orange, mango, banana, etc.) - this one is intermittent.
The other is set of gem stones, quartz, crystal, etc. I see yellow, turquoise and violet.

I see a picture of a galaxy. Spiral shaped. The closest match would be the Andromeda Galaxy, but that's a guess.
Seems like you got bits of both.

Have not read any other results before I did this to avoid frontloading.

Here's what I got tonight for the first target (table object). Did not do the 2nd target.

I'm a little doubtful of what I saw and will explain why in the Spoiler.

At my request for this target I saw a clear crystal. It was rough (uncut) and a little longer in shape. Floating in the Void. Altogether the view also looked a little like a comet in space, tumbling and turning though.

Since we had rocks around the object in the last table target I assume it might have been a residue from the last round or it was a wrong tuning-in to a point in time (with or without frontloading involved) seeing the past instead
Yup, focused on the crystal. I can relate, lol! Got rocks on my mind:fp

June's Results:

I saw a small round building with a dome roof, it was white or partly white. I got the impression it was an observatory.
Also saw lots of trees, I don’t know if they surrounded the building or not because the image came separately.

Hawaii came into my mind but really not sure about that.
That sort of would have fit the first target; actually, quite wello_O

round silver bowl or teapot

Great Barrier Reef
Round garlic clove. Instead of a spout, a garlic top pointed up?

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Thanks for the encouragement Laron, you’re a diamond, but I got it wrong, that’s ok, I will just keep trying.

It’s strange that after the results of last week I was thinking, (I wonder what he will choose this week, might trick us into thinking it’s the moon but choose a desert on earth that looks like the moon.)
Mmm, maybe I should go by any thoughts like that in future rather try to RV. Doesn’t matter really though does it, its fun and interesting to see what we all come up with.

Reactions: Lila

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Now that I read the other results I think that although no one mentioned the word 'garlic' directly all of us did very well and got 'some element or more elements of it', be it of the center or the environment.
:)

Reactions: June and Lila

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
After two trials, I think I'm going to refrain from naming them in the future, ha. :fp
Seems, just like Neo in the "Matrix", we are seeing perspectives across space and time instead of the whole picture.
I can see why for the second target, if I zoomed into the spiral pattern on the top at night,
I could mistake it for a spiral galaxy.
The first target, well, I got "food" right, haha. Or maybe I was just hungry when I was RV'ing... :-D

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I found it very interesting that I briefly saw a bit of television at my parents' today. What came up? The Peruvian Nazca lines; with the first picture shown being the monkey.
"Hey" I thought, "That's familiar!"

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
I found it very interesting that I briefly saw a bit of television at my parents' today. What came up? The Peruvian Nazca lines; with the first picture shown being the monkey.
"Hey" I thought, "That's familiar!"
These synchronicities we love so much. Cool.

Reactions: Lila

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)