Your Results — Group Remote Viewing Activity, April 15-22 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
This thread is for you to post your results for our group remote viewing activity, which is being organised right here. This activity runs from the 15th of April to the 22nd of April.

The reason we are separating this out, is because it's important to have a clear mind when connecting into the target(s). If you read another persons experience, and then attempt your own, it's very easy to be swayed by what data they picked up on.

Questions?

If you have any questions, please head on over to the parent thread here.

Last edited:
Target T 4451

RoundTable Forum

Host Laron
Spent 10 mins doing the 2 styles, so super fast, didn't 'work' the target.

DON"T READ IF YOU HAVEN"T ALREADY RV'D THE TARGET AND PLAN TOO AS IT WILL SEED YOUR MIND AND THROW OFF YOUR RESULTS!
RoundTable Forum

Host Laron

Results From Psychic Remote viewing

Taller than wide, lots of right angles, some abstract area’s, rises up, silver and yellow colors, object makes a ‘smiley face’ some how in folds or in shadowed places.

When connecting to how object feels like in my body I get tingles and energy activity in the upper 1/3 of body – this seems to be where the main interest/energy is on the object.

Feels like art object, impressions of metal and clay, sensing organic parts in structure. Branching arms or energy from it.

Results From CRV style:

Pillar or tube shape sitting on a flat square on a large elevated square (presume these last two and placemat and table)

Molded, uneven surfaces, flatish area on top, reflective parts, glare,

Yellow, grey, silver, blue, green

Ceramic, salty, hot/warm

Traffic nearby

Pillar like- higher than wide, mostly same size top to bottom

Metal and organic (clay?)

Placing X in upper third of ‘pillar’ on left – this feels like the area of interest or energy.

Description of X :

Sensory: Rounded, Bulges and lumps, blue, yellow, slick, hard, reflective or glary areas, sensual Rounded, bulge, yellow, blue, slick, hard, reflective

Dimensions: Tall, several feet high, vertical, feels heavy – grounded.

Aesthetics: (how I feel when connecting to it) Interested, tactile (want to touch it) also want to lick it, salt comes up again.

Emotions (how It feels where it is) Grounded, absorbing sun. Warm. It feels satisfied, at ease, relaxed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lila and Laron
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I'm picking up....

... just kidding!

It's good to see we have two people who have already had a go at this!

Reactions: Anaeika
Target T-5562
Target T-5562

Psychic remote viewing – (AOL = Analytical Overlay ie Brain naming not describing)

Target sit is dimly lit, feels like dusk or dawn, temperatures feel like summer but a touch of coolness in air. Some humidity present, sense greenery, tall bushes, (AOL maybe Mulberry tree’s), bushes and other foliage present.

Center upper half is a bright light, it feels to be on something which is moving towards viewer, the object it is attached to feels like it’s metal. This is target X or main subject on what feels like a photograph.

On right in a large manmade object, blocky, right angles, corners, feels made of metal and wood. (AOL is of a building.)

On left is Greenery, shrubs, possibly a pole or thin vertical object.

Going straight up picture are two vertical lines diminishing in distance, could be a road or railroad track, viewer seems to be centered on the two lines. (AOL is a train in the distance coming down the tracks to the viewers position on the tracks)

Object of interest appears to be on right side of tracks near viewer. No consistent pattern or structure, uneven surfaces (AOL It looks like crumpled blankets or cloths)

Same Target picking up additional information via Controlled Remote Viewing Techniques

Illumination, scene dimly lit, (dusk/Dawn?) quiet and serene, pastoral even, but movement/motion/energy in distance center of scene.

Two vertical lines, movement, blocky objects, smells of nature and plants, Object/structures nearby – manmade. Land and related to land, Space - feel cramped on sides open in center, Organic structures nearby (AOL trees/bushes?)

Something heavy is moving, straight alignment in foreground moving to background, 5 main components to scene, varying patterns on each different components, appear to be separate subjects in an over all scene,

Possible rhythmic or thumping sound, smell of metal or hot metal, possible whining sound high pitched.

Possible man- made sign over head (AOL Sign over railroad track) possible many people clumped together (AOL ‘watching train come in’).

Sense of excitement, waiting, something coming or on way, peaceful also, pleasant feeling atmosphere, possible nostalgic with hints of romantic-air (like fascination love of old time blimps ad airplane feel)

Reactions: Lila and Laron
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Here's what "Jack" saw.

My initial impression was 1.) a key. Metal, circular head with oddly sharp teeth. Like it's not a "real" key.
2.) Rock Arches in Utah.
Both came clearly to me

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
Here's mine, and it came out of the blue - as in "you are walking down the sidewalk to the local cafe and, boom, head is in the clouds" kind of feeling.

So it could be completely off the rails...... or it could be another timeline. O.o:D

Here goes:

Target 4451
I saw the table with the cloth. In the middle of it, was a small ceramic pot with one big sunflower planted in the middle. I also saw a string tied around the pot with a metal trinket attached to it, could be a key/memento/name tag/etc.

Target 5562
I got a clear view of the Grand Canyon, and could see I was "floating" in the sky.
However, once I looked down, I was on a glass walkway that was curved.
So..... the "Grand Canyon Skywalk" is what I RV'd for this target.

Mike

Healer & Empath
Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2016
Southern, California
www.facebook.com
I was going to leave mine with laron just incase i didnt want to be influenced in here but thought it would be faster if i just close my eyes and until the way down to the reply section lol. I waited quite sometime in between remote viewing sessions, and i underestimated the power of practice as the time i skipped has made it that much harder to keep my ego or thoughts out of the way until i used some low music in my headphones to keep my mind clear but i made the mistake of waiting until the very last day today to do this therefore I dont know how accurate it will be lol but I did it so quick im not able to sketch as im about out of time so ill post my information i wrote as i was RV-ing

TARGET: T5562

DIMENSIONS:
heavy, rectangle type squares stacked, hollow in places inside, horizontal & vertical together (hard to explain) ,
up and down. I see a shape(s) in the shape of mountain almost like volcano but Its not correct to label since
it can be anything so ill just say something similar to a triangle in the area, enclosed but with opening(s) big structure(s),
something underneath from far long ago may or may not be discovered, peak on top, or peaks in areas,
walk ways or hard type of trail like area. metallic type of flat-ish shapes in the sky but maybe cloaked?)

TEXTURE: i feel like im rubbing my hands on something both rough and smooth?(hard to explain),
almost like walking up large blocks stacked as if they could be stairs but not saying this is stairs just similar on its way up.
hard material, stony, friction (not slippery)
I feel some sand as i rub the rough & smooth hard areas are sticking to my hands
on lower areas.

COLORS: when outside theres blue gray when i look up, some high gas material (white high clouds maybe)
the structures are mostly the same color as there are white, sandy color/light brown in most areas of structure.
some type of trees near by are green i cant tell if its like a palm tree or not but i know there is a river nearby
somewhere quite large.

ENERGY: Swirling, shooting up and down & spreads to beings whom are around. sometimes an explosion of energy
but mostly just swirling energy shooting up and shooting down in the same column (not sure if that makes sense)
higher energy vibration in the area (possible ley lines intersect or area falls on ley line)

SOUNDS: sounds of hammering?? lol I hear wind not strong but still hear a river even if its 20 miles away or closer
i am hearing it so there must be a river somewhere. I hear a humming sound which may or may not be our frequency
spectrum of our hearing but im leaning to it being a higher frequency of humming caused by energy of some kind, UFO's
or energy caused from the structure or the area of the structure which is possibly why it was built there.

SMELL & TASTE: I smell a musty kind of dusty smell and i feel dry mouth.this is weird but i am smelling sulfur or
a smell of natural gas maybe its coming up out of the ground (or used to??) I feel VERY thirsty.

TEMPERATURE: very warm to hot, my hands are getting wet so maybe its humidity?

FEELING: I feel almost as if this could be the past since im seeing trees and a river near but
again, that thinking can be/cause an error.I cannot pick up on the date but it almost feels in the past
but again it doesnt LOL soooo confusing!!
I get the feeling of happiness & higher vibration with the moving energy integrating my energy.
I sure wish i knew what this target is LOL I feel so confused. the structure(s) is/are very old
but doesnt fit with mainstream science although that will change sometime soon.

SKETCH: sorry i have no sketch as I did this so quick during the last day I would have to go through
my entire description and attempt to remote view atleast 2 other times before i could possible have a sketch.
the mountain/volcano shape almost reminded me of a pyramid! but i maybe over jumping here LOL.

thank you laron, this was fun, next time i will not assume im as still as good as
i used to be and NOT wait until the last day to do this hehehe. thanks much
cant wait to see the result.
much love-Mike

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I think I'm late so I'll post before I peek:

The first object seemed to me to be a stone, easily lifted and small enough to fit in the center of most people's palms with lots of room left over, so one could easily make a fist over it. It seemed to be star shaped and smoothed. Colour? blue?

The second was not as clear to me. I did get an impression of a place which had started out as an object in a natural setting but had been worked on by people to become something else. I think I smelled smoke/exhaust fumes.

Okay, now I'll go look at the results:fp

Edit: the first object seemed to come pretty much as soon as I read about it. I thought I might get more clarity so decided not to post it until I'd gotten something on the other one. The second target took me many more tries to get to, so I'm just really getting something this late in the game.
I'd say I've learned quite a bit about how I'd want to go about this next time, how/when I'd post about it and how I'd want to prepare myself for viewing.
Plus, there seem to be so many ways of viewing, based on other people's responses. I find that a really cool aspect I'll probably want to play with too:cool:

Last edited:

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Yesterday I suddenly decided to have a go at this not really having a clue, anyway, nothing ventured nothing gained.

I concentrated on the target 5562 and ended up with different images.

The first was a multi coloured pole which immediately disappeared.

The next image was two youn men one with his arm around the shoulders of the other in the foreground.
In the background there was a field with people running about. Could identify clothing.

The next one was a woman descending some steps who appeared to be in Edwardian dress, certainly going by the hat anyway.

Lastly I saw a young woman sitting in an old fashioned car looking up out of the window.
I could only see her hat and it appeared to be from the 1930s I think.

Will google styles of hats from that era because I’m not sure.

Now I’ve seen how Mike does this I’m going to give it another go.
Doesn’t matter if we’re way off course, it’s all practice and we should never be afraid to be wrong.

And it’s FUN.:)

Mike

Healer & Empath
Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2016
Southern, California
www.facebook.com
Yesterday I suddenly decided to have a go at this not really having a clue, anyway, nothing ventured nothing gained.

I concentrated on the target 5562 and ended up with different images.

The first was a multi coloured pole which immediately disappeared.

The next image was two youn men one with his arm around the shoulders of the other in the foreground.
In the background there was a field with people running about. Could identify clothing.

The next one was a woman descending some steps who appeared to be in Edwardian dress, certainly going by the hat anyway.

Lastly I saw a young woman sitting in an old fashioned car looking up out of the window.
I could only see her hat and it appeared to be from the 1930s I think.

Will google styles of hats from that era because I’m not sure.

Now I’ve seen how Mike does this I’m going to give it another go.
Doesn’t matter if we’re way off course, it’s all practice and we should never be afraid to be wrong.

And it’s FUN.:)
JUNE ,
my thought exactly. whether wrong or not, its practice and its fun especially when more than 1 person remote views or just tries, NO single person will get the same 100% images or info as they will be from other vantage points and such, maybe other activities in the area picked up which the person prior did not. I still havent looked at the target reveal yet as i havent actually checked. im just excited for the next one wrong or not lol, its also a nice way to connect as a group and not being afraid of what other think because we dont judge here.

my method i learned from Major Ed dames whom used to remote view for the military intelligency and he learned from ingo swann(spelling??) he has a video somewhere of one of his workshops,his method is VERY frustrating but in the end is worth it, everyone does it different anyway. i used to have a few different approaches but its just been along time, im going to practice it everyday until i get good again. its so much fun. The Et's dont like when their looked at though thats one thing i wont forget lol (accident BTW) couple years ago

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I will post the results later on today/this evening.

Here is an anonymous results submission:

"The first target for me when I saw it at first time was a picture you took of a travel you made to Peru. I don't know why but I saw Machu Pichu Mountain. when adding the 4 numbers they make one number which is 5. Five is related to change, travel etc. For me it is a code related to the article you posted on transients about this experience because actually it was a very important one in you spiritual journey.

The second taget is a historical date 5/5/62 and is related to the US war in Vietnam when the US decided to use nuclear weapon. I also see that it was a controversial subject that pushed some high personalities in the US ( military) gouvernement to leave because of this decision. When adding all the numbers of the codes it makes 9 which is Source, Unity, oneness, the Universe. I see peace and the end of an era.
55 (1955) is the beginning of the Vietnam war.
For now it's all i have ."​

Reactions: Lila

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
JUNE ,
my thought exactly. whether wrong or not, its practice and its fun especially when more than 1 person remote views or just tries, NO single person will get the same 100% images or info as they will be from other vantage points and such, maybe other activities in the area picked up which the person prior did not. I still havent looked at the target reveal yet as i havent actually checked. im just excited for the next one wrong or not lol, its also a nice way to connect as a group and not being afraid of what other think because we dont judge here.

my method i learned from Major Ed dames whom used to remote view for the military intelligency and he learned from ingo swann(spelling??) he has a video somewhere of one of his workshops,his method is VERY frustrating but in the end is worth it, everyone does it different anyway. i used to have a few different approaches but its just been along time, im going to practice it everyday until i get good again. its so much fun. The Et's dont like when their looked at though thats one thing i wont forget lol (accident BTW) couple years ago
Hi Mike. Has the target been revealed, if so where. Yes I know it sounds a bit dumb, I still have a lot to learn..

I have heard of Ingo Swann, his name is very familiar to me, was hea journalist or something and did he have a very close friend, and they agreed that whoever died first would contact the other with info.

The memory is vague and could very well be someone else.
If he is the one, I was told that the one who died contacted the other to say that the guide he had thought was Indian or chinese, can’t remember which,was in fact an alien but came through as he did because he knew the guy wouldn’t accept an alien.

I could be way,off the mark here, but Ingo Swann is an unusual name and it’s ringing bells

It’s interesting you say that ETs don’t like being looked at, I can understand that, it is a bit intrusive I guess.

If they think that’s intrusive, they want to try living here in our goldfish bowl lol.

Have you heard of a book called ( The Psychic Warrior) by David Moorehouse?
It’s the true story of the CIAs paranormal espionage programme.

I picked it up at a sale some years ago. I walked passed it lying on the grass several times but seemed to keep getting tugged back until I took notice. I learned a thing or two from that book.

So I will be having another go at remote viewing, this time taking into consideration sounds, smells, taste and so forth.

Looking forward to it, a new adventure, I was getting a bit bored.:))

Mike

Healer & Empath
Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2016
Southern, California
www.facebook.com
Hi Mike. Has the target been revealed, if so where. Yes I know it sounds a bit dumb, I still have a lot to learn..

I have heard of Ingo Swann, his name is very familiar to me, was hea journalist or something and did he have a very close friend, and they agreed that whoever died first would contact the other with info.

The memory is vague and could very well be someone else.
If he is the one, I was told that the one who died contacted the other to say that the guide he had thought was Indian or chinese, can’t remember which,was in fact an alien but came through as he did because he knew the guy wouldn’t accept an alien.

I could be way,off the mark here, but Ingo Swann is an unusual name and it’s ringing bells

It’s interesting you say that ETs don’t like being looked at, I can understand that, it is a bit intrusive I guess.

If they think that’s intrusive, they want to try living here in our goldfish bowl lol.

Have you heard of a book called ( The Psychic Warrior) by David Moorehouse?
It’s the true story of the CIAs paranormal espionage programme.

I picked it up at a sale some years ago. I walked passed it lying on the grass several times but seemed to keep getting tugged back until I took notice. I learned a thing or two from that book.

So I will be having another go at remote viewing, this time taking into consideration sounds, smells, taste and so forth.

Looking forward to it, a new adventure, I was getting a bit bored.:))
nothing you say sounds dumb in anyway shape or form of any kind. I havent gotten the reveal yet neither or not sure where to get it but i feel im off a bit so im not worrying about it lol. ingo swann did die as i believe Ed Dames is still alive. I didnt learn directly from him but it was one of his workshops which i will try and find one of them Im pretty sure he recorded one back after 9/11 sometime in the early to mid 2000's. if i find it ill post it. I think when Kerry Cassidy from project camelot interviewed him, i could have sworn he said hes not teaching anymore but i could be thinking of asomeone else. there are so many figures out there who were trail blazers. im not sure about the story your talking about regarding regarding ingo swann coming back explaining things but ive heard something familiar as to that but since i cannot remember any context i cant say i remember. ingo swann passed away january 31st 2013. he was a true legend i must say.

I have heard of the book title but never read it, it is something i will have to remember to get when i can! thank you.
just remember with remote viewing its all about practice and can get frustrating and lots of patience when learning to perfect it which i wish i stayed with it but i got so much into my healing and such its as if it slipped my consciousness lol. not anymore :-D
i can say with confidence that with remote viewing I now suck LMAO!!!! hey i thought it was funny

Last edited:

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
nothing you say sounds dumb in anyway shape or form of any kind. I havent gotten the reveal yet neither or not sure where to get it but i feel im off a bit so im not worrying about it lol. ingo swann did die as i believe Ed Dames is still alive. I didnt learn directly from him but it was one of his workshops which i will try and find one of them Im pretty sure he recorded one back after 9/11 sometime in the early to mid 2000's. if i find it ill post it. I think when Kerry Cassidy from project camelot interviewed him, i could have sworn he said hes not teaching anymore but i could be thinking of asomeone else. there are so many figures out there who were trail blazers. im not sure about the story your talking about regarding regarding ingo swann coming back explaining things but ive heard something familiar as to that but since i cannot remember any context i cant say i remember. ingo swann passed away january 31st 2013. he was a true legend i must say.

I have heard of the book title but never read it, it is something i will have to remember to get when i can! thank you.
just remember with remote viewing its all about practice and can get frustrating and lots of patience when learning to perfect it which i wish i stayed with it but i got so much into my healing and such its as if it slipped my consciousness lol. not anymore :-D
i can say with confidence that with remote viewing I now suck LMAO!!!! hey i thought it was funny
Just remembered, it wasn’t Ingo Swann, the guy I heard about was years before.
It was an equally unusual name which I can’t spell, not important anyway.:-))

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)