You are Free TV - you tube (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
If you follow the Q posts, you likely have listened to Corsi, Sather, and others. I found this woman's site through KP's blog and really like her. She is very knowledgeable, to the point, and heart-centered. I have a hard time with speakers who ramble on, so she is breath of fresh air for me.

The Q drops mostly have to do with US politics and bad behavior, which certainly have affected the rest of the world, but many of the names might not make sense to anyone outside the US. Personally, I'm not going down the Q rabbit hole, but I do drop in along the edge from time to time.

You might give her a try.

PS - She begins each program with a statement to Google about being a citizen journalist and several other specific items, which I find interesting. In a nutshell, it is a lot like stating she is a sovereign person.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYuTOagsxlfgVBfOzCjxOPw/feed

Reactions: Lila and Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
You might give her a try.

PS - She begins each program with a statement to Google about being a citizen journalist and several other specific items, which I find interesting. In a nutshell, it is a lot like stating she is a sovereign person.
I'm with you, Linda. I dove pretty deep down the Q rabbit hole a few months back and came back out a bit wiser, I think. Like you, I keep tabs on it, but don't get too involved any more. "True" or not, at the end of the day, it's all good. It's all helping people "wake up".

This gal is very good! I've bookmarked her and will follow her videos for awhile...thank you!

I think her citizen journalist statement is her way of "not consenting" to the censorship, etc. that's become so apparent against conservative or alternative voices lately. Theoretically, the so-called "Dark" can't interfere against us directly if we declare our "Sovereign" or "Divine" status and intentions. If they do, they violate our free will and generate negative karma for themselves. For them, it's all about manipulating and distracting those who haven't yet awakened to their true identity and power.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I think her citizen journalist statement is her way of "not consenting" to the censorship, etc. that's become so apparent against conservative or alternative voices lately. Theoretically, the so-called "Dark" can't interfere against us directly if we declare our "Sovereign" or "Divine" status and intentions. If they do, they violate our free will and generate negative karma for themselves. For them, it's all about manipulating and distracting those who haven't yet awakened to their true identity and power.
I like this way of looking at the idea of sovereignty.

Hope to catch up with her when I have a more robust system to work with so it'll be something to look forward to.
I too, like to 'sip' at news, a bit at a time, and leave much of it untouched altogether.

Reactions: Stargazer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)