Yet another interpretation of the "event" (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
However the energies do feel stronger and stronger somehow
I believe many if not almost all of us in this forum "feel" or "sense" that something is coming. Paraphrasing Obi One in the Star Wars saga, "there is a tremor in the Force." The energies that Karla mentions are increasing for a purpose (action thus reaction). We have chosen to call the purpose "The Event" but we can only speculate what it could be at this point. Will we know for sure that it will be? When will it happen? How will it happen? And even the real reason why will it take place? Perhaps not, but for sure we will find out very shortly after it takes place.

Reactions: Lila and Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
I've followed David Wilcock's material for several years now and found both of his latest books to be very helpful in understanding the relationship between our modern way of life and esoteric topics, such as ascension and spiritual development. I don't resonate completely with some of the newer information from Corey Goode in relation to the SSP, but much of the information from this latest episode about what many term as "The Event" makes a great deal of sense.

It ties in perfectly with what we've been discussing in this thread, so I highly recommend it--and would love to hear any of your thoughts:

https://spherebeingalliance.com/blog/transcript-cosmic-disclosure-transformation-power-of-the-great-solar-flash.html

Reactions: Pucksterguy
K

KarlaSM

There are always pieces of truth and things that are useful in what each author and speaker provide. Although personally, and based also on testimonials from other starseeds, the views of Mr. Wilcock about Egypt for example, seem to be over the clouds and there are good reasons for this. Unlike what a lot of people try to make us believe about Egypt as a civilization is that all was positive and flowery and that the eye of Ra was all about positive when it was far from true for the most part. The ancient gods were not positive at all back then, in fact glyphs say a lot about the degree of brutality and corruption back then, and the works of historians and archeologists outside of the circle of spiritual and ascension literature. However one can have contact with the souls of such gods and see that up there they are indeed positive because anyone who passes away can move through the densities and dimensions and through their next incarnations they learn and heal and we all contribute to their healing with the healing of our own shadow.

A lot of people try to say that in ancient times much was good and that now it is all corrupt because of the current bad guys but in reality the ancient times were way much worse than what we see nowadays and my own memories say that and those beings themselves shared at some point some of their history which is not a flowery story at all. The lives of those ancients were based on such degree of suffering that at some point they turned so evil that it would be hard for people to even accept that when so many still worship them. Those ancients would not even share their knowledge with the people they governed but only between themselves and now all people can have access to knowledge.

The problem will always be that history is too painful to understand and to remember and we try to fix it by thinking much of what was painful was in reality all good and positive and we try to see other things as purely black. I guess this is the beauty of the now moment, that each day we can heal lots of things consciously or subconsciously but sometimes wounds of the past must be acknowledged and understood in order to give closure to them.

I guess the healing path and transformation of the ancients who were not positive and their positive involvement in higher realms shows how the current negative guys will heal in their own future in one way or another. :)

Corey distorts a lot about the times of the Nazis and other things and the kinds of connections that these people have among themselves raises a red flag for my dragon nose, not necessarily saying they are not working in favor of humanity but that there are simply lots of things that do not seem reliable.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Stargazer

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
A lot of people try to say that in ancient times much was good and that now it is all corrupt because of the current bad guys but in reality the ancient times were way much worse than what we see nowadays and my own memories say that and those beings themselves shared at some point some of their history which is not a flowery story at all.
Your statement rings a bell with me Karla. I remember a similar discussion many years ago with one of my teachers, but it was not about the Egyptians, but persons in the catholic Bible. My teacher made a statement that took us, his students, by surprise. He said that history now talks about Solomon as the wise king son of David, but that Solomon had been in fact a black magician that still was in the dark areas of the lower worlds.

K

KarlaSM

Very well said Stargazer!!

Carl so true, not long ago I read the same thing, and how other people from those ancient biblical times also used black magic. Black magic is so much more common than we might think, it was widely used in Asia, Greece, Mesoamerica, Sumeria...etc. Even some starseeds still use it to harm others. It must be awful to have a part of our soul in lower realms because of the use of it and in the company of those beings that were sadly used for any purpose.

I was disappointed to know that this weekend a large group of female black magicians will use the eclipse to place curses on Trump. It just shows how people do not learn the lessons, how immature some people still are. In the end black magic not only affects the one intended to be harmed but also the ones who use it, and if it involves other beings in lower realms, it is a way to keep them stuck even further there with less chance for them to heal or move upwards.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
In the end black magic not only affects the one intended to be harmed but also the ones who use it
Correct Karla. I mentioned before that I was born in Peru and spent years down there -where I started my path to study the occult. During my time there we had cases of practitioners of the dark arts that got killed when the negative energies they sent to intended targets bounced back and hit them. Their target was somebody either protected by a white practitioner or was a white magician himself with a very strong protective shield. A black magician relies in the protection from dark entities in other realms because his own protective shield is very weak, has holes, or is non-existent due to the constant use of the dark arts, while a white has a very strong shield that unless it is hit in a location that is weak (nobody is perfect and has some vulnerable places in the shield due to that -the Achilles point if you wish to use that analogy) the dark energies will bounce back in the same direction the energy comes from.

K

KarlaSM

Wow Carl, that sounds intense. I guess that those guys know how to cast powerful spells as to cause death for themselves, equally those white magicians create very strong shields then. Sometimes when some people say they fear others using black magic against them knowing some forms are very mild I say not to worry too much compared to what others really do, that the solution to protection is not too complex. Gives me creeps to think about the Atlantean forms of magic which seem to have been more powerful than what we see in general these days.

Reactions: Stargazer and Lila

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
I guess that those guys know how to cast powerful spells as to cause death for themselves, equally those white magicians create very strong shields then.
Oh, yes! They sure can kill, but there is a part of that process that is essential in order to do so (which I will not discuss here) that a white practitioner uses in reverse to protect himself/herself. Some of the black ones had quite a reputation in my time down there. You could think about them like the "guns for hire" from the old west, while the white ones are always anonymous -thus the danger of attacking somebody and then too late finding out that the intended victim was a white one or was protected by a white. There was even a time when gray magic was popular too (in my humble opinion, you are either white or black and gray is just black in disguise).

To my knowledge the Atlanteans magnified their magic through the use of crystals, thus their spells could be truly terrifying. While there are many theories about Atlantis demise, there is one that says that it was because of a war between one side using black magic and the other white and that the spells used were so powerful that created cataclysms in nature that destroyed their race -some of their crystals being still under the sea.

K

KarlaSM

Yes exactly, in Atlantis it was a combination of both things. Those ones had such psychic power to levitate people and objects and to do other things, which is part of the reason why they were able to build pyramids with relative ease, using a mix of labor, tech and psychic power.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
But their experiments creating chimeras (now entrenched in literature/mythology in Greece and other regions) was truly scary -one reason, I heard several times that in the higher realms it was understood that such race should disappear because their creation of such abominations and tampering with the laws of nature. I read already that we are trying/doing the same through our advances in cloning, mixing DNA, etc. which is scary because of the precedent.

K

KarlaSM

Omg yes, I so agree. Two years ago I had this very bad feeling that before we would improve as a collective that we would go back to a lot that was experienced in Atlantis and it can be seen already. I like many things about Atlantis, if they could only be used in wise measure without harming anything, but I do see what you mention, perhaps there will even be humanoid beings here similar to some ancient ET races based on these genetic experiments. Then the problem of A.I. I already read that there are plans to create from humans the kinds of androids that existed in Atlantis. Not something many of us would like to witness because there was already enough of that in ancient history here and out there. :)|

But then who knows...maybe some souls want to experience all those things at this time, which would seem like the only justification for such things. At least seeing comments about those things, a lot of people who are not awakened are so excited about those kinds of experiments mentioned above, in their own minds it is all very cool, and it would be hard to fight against their desires lol. :fp

Reactions: Stargazer and Carl

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Souls that incarnated in Atlantis are now back here, some doing the same genetics, AI, weaponry, etc. experiments as before, but let us hope that their choices are different than the ones they made before so we don't have a similar outcome as in the lost forgotten past. Fascinating theme!

K

KarlaSM

Yes, true, there are other groups that were involved in those things and are no longer doing them in this lifetime, but unfortunately for what I have seen they are not willing to admit their mistakes or they are not ready, because they love to play victim. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
K

KarlaSM

And I would think that some are incarnated doing things in concert with the earth and her beings too!<3
Even better, it shows how experiences are diverse enough as to not stay stuck in an old path of destruction and instead bring a reversal at this time.

Reactions: Lila and Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
Where "black magic" or any kind of energy use is concerned, for someone to be able to use it effectively against another, I'm pretty sure there has to be some level of "consent" involved on the part of the intended victim. If one believes that another can harm him or her, for example, that is a form of belief/consent.

My understanding is that if one is strong enough in one's own power or sovereignty (i.e., free will) no one else can touch him or her.

Reactions: Lila
K

KarlaSM

In the cases of mild black magic what you say dear Stargazer is true, one can create a shield for oneself, so in such cases when people are not skilled enough there is no need to worry that much and simple energy work can help to undo the damage. Sadly I can say that I have witnessed the devastating effects on people of very skilled black magicians, and if the individual does not die it still takes a whole lifetime to repair the damage. There are truly very powerful black magicians and their work cannot be taken lightly. I would not discuss in here either how these things work in detail, and I cannot know if at soul level we choose to experience such things before lets say we choose our current incarnation, but in these cases simple intention of not allowing it to affect us is not enough.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Where "black magic" or any kind of energy use is concerned, for someone to be able to use it effectively against another, I'm pretty sure there has to be some level of "consent" involved on the part of the intended victim.
A white practitioner would only release energy to protect and/or defend in the form of shields and trusts their strengths to do the job, but will not send energy towards the attacking party. He/she knows that the dark side will ultimately destroy itself and does not want to carry any soul debt. Now, the "consent" could be if the white practitioner sacrifices himself or herself in order for somebody else to survive - and yes, it that case there could have been a "contract" at higher levels between the person/persons protected and the one that sacrifices his/her life. Never saw that, just read of few cases. I was told once of a white practitioner that I knew getting hurt because his shield was not strong enough to protect him during a vicious attack -the attacking black side realized who was protecting the intended target and launched an attack directly towards the protector.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
And I just run into this article: http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/music/news/lana-del-rey-witchcraft-donald-trump-new-album-song-a7600826.html
I feel sorry for the poor souls that will try to attack Trump. Without getting too deep into the mechanics, by making this open attack known they are opening themselves for some nasty consequences themselves. I don't know how strong is Trump's shield (very strong I'm assuming due not only to surviving many financial difficult situations in his life already, but taking on so many opponents in route to the nomination and later on being elected) but I am betting that other people that support him and dab in the magic arts will add strength to his shield and the rebounds from these lightweight practitioners' energies could harm them badly. I wonder if we will see/hear some nasty events taking place in Miss del Ray's life (and other celebrities) in the near future.

K

KarlaSM

Hmmm black feminism...lol the comments of people, always the same fellas involved in prayers and rituals, please give rest to those old broken souls, aka angels vs demons...etc. Maybe all those beings should be sent to some healing space so that all these people stop using those energies further, plus, as you say, the harm that they inflict on themselves creating further entities from their own essence in lower realms.

Welcome to the Harry Potter-Atlantean era :fps:p:nail:bag:)|

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
If you are going to attack somebody using energy do it by surprise at least. These "stars" can't stop themselves and always try to attract attention to themselves: "Look at ME! I'm going to attack such and such!"

Yes Karla, they surely are harming themselves, and terribly perhaps -at this level and others.

And a good white practitioner knows how to transmute lower energies and even heard of some that can assimilate it becoming even more powerful -energy that then they use to help and protect others.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
If you are going to attack somebody using energy do it by surprise at least. These "stars" can't stop themselves and always try to attract attention to themselves: "Look at ME! I'm going to attack such and such!"
Interestingly enough, Trump made a similar statement a few days or a week ago...essentially saying that he wouldn't be announcing his strategies before taking any kind of action. That's a very smart move, I think.

Where energy and attacks are concerned, I very much agree with the idea that "what one does to another, one does to himself". I remember reading something quite awhile back--I think it was an account from Guy Ballard's or some other similar esoteric materials about someone (a powerful being like a sorcerer) who tried to harm another. The harmful energy came directly back to the attacker and essentially incinerated him, if I recall correctly.

Now, whenever I perceive some kind of aggressive or harmful energetic attack, I try to release my concern to Universe/Source and affirm something like, "Let them sow what they reap." Then I express forgiveness and appreciation for the lesson and move on.

I also love the idea (I think Kryon has covered this in his material) that we are all "Self". If we believe we are all "Self" then we can never really harm anyone else--and no one else can truly harm us. When we believe strongly enough in (or know) our Light, the dark cannot touch us. Light naturally dissipates dark...and we dispel it just by our being.

Reactions: Carl and Lila

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)