WTF is going on with the energies these past 24 hours?!!? (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Sam Vause

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
I'm alternating between nausea, exhaustion, starvation, extreme concern - and being my normal devil-may-care self. This roller coaster is getting a bit unusual for me - wondering if I'm alone here, are others experiencing this, and any advice about essentially ignoring (or self-care) to get through it??

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
Throw a minor cough and stomach bug. The fun never ends. Waiting for summer....

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Nope, you are not alone. I've heard from several of my friends having similar difficulties. One ended up in the ER.
What is working best among my friends is taking it easy, sleeping, and, of course, staying hydrated. Interestingly, getting enough water seems to be a struggle.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
I am sorry you’re feeling the ick too Sam Vause . My family has been feeling it too; it’s tiring. It’s like a retrograde, but there are no retrogrades this month!
My advice to to hydrate too & eat healthy. B vitamins are helpful for energy support. If you are an oiler, citrus essential oils are energizing along with basil and rosemary. You can eat these foods too.
I am on a vegetable & fruit juice cleanse right now to increase my micronutrients.
Exercise helps too. And honor that body of yours when it requires rest or more sleep. We are hard-wired to sleep more during the dark winter months. Lightboxes with atleast 10k lux help with seasonal depression or/and lethargy.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
There may be something energetically going-on Sam. I had probably one of the most curious experiences of my life yesterday involving very clear communication with both my deceased parents that made me think about the probability of a thinning of the separation veil between worlds for allowing such clear contact with the other side due the information received.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Have you ever tried following Denise Le Fay, a blogger with HighHeart Life? She has been blogging for 20 years on Ascension Process (AP) and Embodiment Process (EP), and her insights are invaluable. She is in her mid to late 60s and is still experiencing many ascension related adjustments and experiences. She relates everything through stair-steps, which makes it easier to chunk through the process as it is being lived.

OP
Sam Vause

Sam Vause

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
...My advice to to hydrate too & eat healthy. B vitamins are helpful for energy support. If you are an oiler, citrus essential oils are energizing along with basil and rosemary... Exercise helps too. And honor that body of yours when it requires rest or more sleep. We are hard-wired to sleep more during the dark winter months. ...
Great suggestions! This resonates deeply with me - I'm drinking a LOT of water, and only want vegetal foods (that's been a building desire over the past year or so, but it's strongly so now...). And I came home from work early and displaced the cat to take an unexpected nap - I think she simply ignored me, or used me as a heated bed, or something.

I think until this passes, I'm pressing on (lots to do these days...) and will be drinking more and more water and organic lemon juice, too - and using my atomizer to waft citrus fragrances into the work environment...

Good luck to us all - exciting times!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)