1. Welcome Guest
    Welcome to the Roundtable Forum, the community boards for www.transients.info. If you have an account already, please log in, otherwise feel free to sign up. Note that you will be unable to post new threads, reply to existing threads, or have access to some boards and information unless you are logged in after signing up with a forum account. By being registered you can also post comments on front page articles using your forum Account.
    Dismiss Notice

WTF is going on with the energies these past 24 hours?!!?

Discussion in 'Health, Somatics & Psychological Well-being' started by Sam Vause, Feb 8, 2018.

1. Sam Vause

Sam Vause Aware Presence

I'm alternating between nausea, exhaustion, starvation, extreme concern - and being my normal devil-may-care self. This roller coaster is getting a bit unusual for me - wondering if I'm alone here, are others experiencing this, and any advice about essentially ignoring (or self-care) to get through it??

• I love this post! I love this post! x 1
    • Here's a hug for you. Here's a hug for you. x 1
  2. Pucksterguy

Pucksterguy Visiting Paragon

Throw a minor cough and stomach bug. The fun never ends. Waiting for summer....

• I like this post. I like this post. x 1
    • I agree with you. I agree with you. x 1
  3. Linda

Linda Sweetheart of the Rodeo Staff Member Global Moderator Administrator Board Moderator

Nope, you are not alone. I've heard from several of my friends having similar difficulties. One ended up in the ER.
    What is working best among my friends is taking it easy, sleeping, and, of course, staying hydrated. Interestingly, getting enough water seems to be a struggle.

4. Anaeika

Anaeika Visiting Paragon Staff Member Board Moderator

I am sorry you’re feeling the ick too Sam Vause . My family has been feeling it too; it’s tiring. It’s like a retrograde, but there are no retrogrades this month!
    My advice to to hydrate too & eat healthy. B vitamins are helpful for energy support. If you are an oiler, citrus essential oils are energizing along with basil and rosemary. You can eat these foods too.
    I am on a vegetable & fruit juice cleanse right now to increase my micronutrients.
    Exercise helps too. And honor that body of yours when it requires rest or more sleep. We are hard-wired to sleep more during the dark winter months. Lightboxes with atleast 10k lux help with seasonal depression or/and lethargy.

• That is divine! That is divine! x 1
  5. Anaeika

Also wanted to add that when we are tired, our bodies are doing a lot of work. Feed it and nourish it.

• That's really cool! That's really cool! x 1
  6. Carl

Carl Harmonious Healer

There may be something energetically going-on Sam. I had probably one of the most curious experiences of my life yesterday involving very clear communication with both my deceased parents that made me think about the probability of a thinning of the separation veil between worlds for allowing such clear contact with the other side due the information received.

• That is divine! That is divine! x 2
    • That's very magical. That's very magical. x 1
  7. Hailstones Melt

Hailstones Melt Realized Sentience

Have you ever tried following Denise Le Fay, a blogger with HighHeart Life? She has been blogging for 20 years on Ascension Process (AP) and Embodiment Process (EP), and her insights are invaluable. She is in her mid to late 60s and is still experiencing many ascension related adjustments and experiences. She relates everything through stair-steps, which makes it easier to chunk through the process as it is being lived.

• A helpful post! A helpful post! x 2
  8. Sam Vause

Sam Vause Aware Presence

Great suggestions! This resonates deeply with me - I'm drinking a LOT of water, and only want vegetal foods (that's been a building desire over the past year or so, but it's strongly so now...). And I came home from work early and displaced the cat to take an unexpected nap - I think she simply ignored me, or used me as a heated bed, or something.

I think until this passes, I'm pressing on (lots to do these days...) and will be drinking more and more water and organic lemon juice, too - and using my atomizer to waft citrus fragrances into the work environment...

Good luck to us all - exciting times!!

• Here's a hug for you. Here's a hug for you. x 2
    • Considerate of you. Considerate of you. x 1
  9. Sam Vause

Sam Vause Aware Presence

• Very informative. Very informative. x 2
    • That's insightful. That's insightful. x 1
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2018
  10. Anaeika

Hmm, so if Earth is vibrating higher, then perhaps we should meditate and visualize vibrating higher too.

• I agree with you. I agree with you. x 2
    • That's really cool! That's really cool! x 1
  11. Lila

Lila Boundless Creation Staff Member Global Moderator Board Moderator

I have just found out that filling the empty (except for me at the moment) house with some of my favourite songs (thanks Pucksterguy) and singing along has done wonders for my energies:-D

• I love this post! I love this post! x 3
    • A helpful post! A helpful post! x 1
    • That's very magical. That's very magical. x 1