Wow... (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
Has anyone else noticed how quickly people and situations are changing?

I happened to be watching an episode of "Ancient Aliens" this morning while the missus was cooking in the kitchen, and the topic of geo-engineering came up. The missus made an casual comment about the topic and actually seemed receptive to the idea that "The Posers That Were" have been messing with our weather. Now she and I have discussed the matter a number of times before, but this time I was amazed--she seemed not only 100% open to the idea, she agreed that she now thought that they almost certainly were!

This reaction was a complete turnaround from prior conversations when she had scoffed at the idea! When she started asking some fairly perceptive questions about their motives and the current upheaval we've been collectively experiencing, the conversation moved on to include a rather in-depth discussion of:

1. The age-old battle over spirituality, where those in control try to separate us from the truth--and keep all the important knowledge to themselves;
2. When the so-called "elites" can't separate a people from their beliefs or sovereignty, they just wipe them out instead (such as what has historically happened to the Pagans, non-Christians, or indigenous tribes);
3. The "slavery" of humanity through the use of fear, consumerism, "Big Pharma", perpetual war, nationalism, and many other controls;
4. Energy, our cyclical movement through space, and the effects of incoming energies upon consciousness and humanity;
5. "The Shift" in consciousness, spiritual ascension, and humanity's natural evolution;
6. Recent attacks on The Freedom of Speech and "alternative news" by The Posers and Lamestream Media; and finally,
7. How all this "chaos" is forcing folks into the position of having to choose how they will react...do we stay calm and grounded and care for us me another? Or do we lash out and engage in aggression, drama, or violence?

I was amazed. While we've had similar (although not as in depth) conversations before, her responses in the past have always been highly skeptical and seemed a bit like she was humoring me. Not this time. She asked intelligent questions, seemed thoroughly engaged in the discussion, and even provided me with some recent experiences of her own that had convinced her I was actually right about all of this!

Oh my! You could have knocked me over with a feather!

Have any of you seen any really rapid changes like this in your circles or family?

This is simply amazing me...

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Has anyone else noticed how quickly people and situations are changing?

I happened to be watching an episode of "Ancient Aliens" this morning while the missus was cooking in the kitchen, and the topic of geo-engineering came up. The missus made an casual comment about the topic and actually seemed receptive to the idea that "The Posers That Were" have been messing with our weather. Now she and I have discussed the matter a number of times before, but this time I was amazed--she seemed not only 100% open to the idea, she agreed that she now thought that they almost certainly were!

This reaction was a complete turnaround from prior conversations when she had scoffed at the idea! When she started asking some fairly perceptive questions about their motives and the current upheaval we've been collectively experiencing, the conversation moved on to include a rather in-depth discussion of:

1. The age-old battle over spirituality, where those in control try to separate us from the truth--and keep all the important knowledge to themselves;
2. When the so-called "elites" can't separate a people from their beliefs or sovereignty, they just wipe them out instead (such as what has historically happened to the Pagans, non-Christians, or indigenous tribes);
3. The "slavery" of humanity through the use of fear, consumerism, "Big Pharma", perpetual war, nationalism, and many other controls;
4. Energy, our cyclical movement through space, and the effects of incoming energies upon consciousness and humanity;
5. "The Shift" in consciousness, spiritual ascension, and humanity's natural evolution;
6. Recent attacks on The Freedom of Speech and "alternative news" by The Posers and Lamestream Media; and finally,
7. How all this "chaos" is forcing folks into the position of having to choose how they will react...do we stay calm and grounded and care for us me another? Or do we lash out and engage in aggression, drama, or violence?

I was amazed. While we've had similar (although not as in depth) conversations before, her responses in the past have always been highly skeptical and seemed a bit like she was humoring me. Not this time. She asked intelligent questions, seemed thoroughly engaged in the discussion, and even provided me with some recent experiences of her own that had convinced her I was actually right about all of this!

Oh my! You could have knocked me over with a feather!

Have any of you seen any really rapid changes like this in your circles or family?

This is simply amazing me...
That's great news SG, wonderful to be able to share with your wife.<3<3

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Not really, but it doesn't surprise me. We are bombarded constantly -even in our sleep many times I think- with issues designed to keep us looking only in certain directions without time to focus to evolving our spiritual lives that conversations normally only focus only on daily life 3d issues, rather than more esoteric items.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I use family and friends to gauge levels of awareness. I've been seeing a steady increase over the past year with some, and an appalling lack in others. I keep on trying to reach them with comments and see what catches on. Still, I am stunned at what people don't know. How can a person not know about the effects of red dye in food - especially on children. Still, I keep on.

On the other hand, I've noticed people looking at me oddly, as if they see something different. I was at a neighbor's house, and their toddler grandson, who does not know me kept coming over and sitting in my lap for a few seconds. The dogs came over and leaned up on either side of me, gazing at me. My neighbor had a puzzled look on her face - like "Who are you?".

The other thing I've noticed is the subject matter on several programs on the Science and National Geographic channels. Scientists are discussing the possibility of parallel lives, etc. from a science perspective.

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Didn't happen with my colleagues at work. And I suppose it won't. It's all about football, mainstream tv, parroting the lamestream news and thinking it is their own opinion, beer and festivities. And all that.

At least one of those guys thought that the offical version of 911 was a bit fishy. But he did not want to dig deeper then because he thought it would be best not to know about it.

(Yes. He really said so, begging for the blue pill every day).

:fp

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Yes, in my world these conversations are becoming easier too, sometimes gradually, sometimes in big leaps.

I find this most likely to happen when something out of the ordinary happens, something that causes a jolt. There is a time after a jolt, it seems, when the 'reset button' can be pushed on a portion of a person's version of reality, and everything may be viewed with fresh eyes afterward.

Perhaps that is the role of the jolting changes occurring now... in the news, in the earth, in our health...?o_O

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
begging for the blue pill every day
I believe that many people do not know how to think. Our education system has eliminated that attribute. So, I can imagine someone being afraid to consider something outside what has been fed to them.

Lila makes a good point about jolts being a good way to introduce new info.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Lila makes a good point about jolts being a good way to introduce new info.
If we expand on that concept Linda, we could perhaps say that in order to expand our minds and consciousness as a race we need a good jolt impacting all of humanity. The nature of such jolt has been discussed many times in the forum (first contact, "The Event," a shift, etc. -all external factors I may add) and that we hope it happens soon.

Sam Vause

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
It's unexpected, but happening to me, too - people are just reacting to me as if I'm their best friend in the world (note: I definitely try to at all time radiate a positive energy). It happened again this afternoon, quite out of the blue, with a cashier at a retail store who smacked me with "I like you - you're very nice!"

I have to believe we're all making a difference - and we need to double-down on our efforts to ensure we continue to see growing success with our communities.

Just my $.02 worth.... ;)

I use family and friends to gauge levels of awareness. I've been seeing a steady increase ... I've noticed people looking at me oddly, as if they see something different. I was at a neighbor's house, and their toddler grandson, who does not know me kept coming over and sitting in my lap for a few seconds. The dogs came over and leaned up on either side of me, gazing at me. My neighbor had a puzzled look on her face - like "Who are you?"...

OP
Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
The nature of such jolt has been discussed many times in the forum (first contact, "The Event," a shift, etc. -all external factors I may add) and that we hope it happens soon.
My feeling is that it's happening now...many of the events we're seeing now are just the little "jolts" leading up to the BIG one! :)

In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if it snuck up on us--and we didn't even realize it happened until it was all over!!!!

I hope not though...I bought tickets for this thing and I want to enjoy every minute of the show!!

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
My feeling is that it's happening now...many of the events we're seeing now are just the little "jolts" leading up to the BIG one! :)
...or a series of little ones?
In the case of an earthquake, that would be much preferable, in terms of lives lost/damage done, to one big one.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Your optimism regarding this issue is very encouraging! I really, really hope that such is the case Stargazer. We are for sure long overdue for big, positive, and enlightening change for the entire human race. Come on down then! :-D

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
When my doctor invited me to take the flu jab, and I said an emphatic "No!", she did not push me. Yay - GPs can be the last to learn, as it will rock their paradigm!

I also feel one of the reasons my daughter agreed to this life and to come in via me, was to help me with learning unconditional love. After my negative reaction to all the drama, teen-angst, and trauma brought on by her recent behaviour, she told me she still loves me unconditionally. Hmmm. Thanks, angel, I had forgotten that!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)