Wisdom I have channeled about Prosperity and Abundance (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lady Nenari Princess

Rambling Companion
As the clear channel I Am I bring forth wisdom from Source on various topics. I wish to share this wisdom with you all to help guide you on the path~

~On Prosperity & Abundance~

The Princess brought forth this wisdom to the Sangha on Prosperity and Abundance~

One of the essences of prosperity and abundance is the vibration of appreciation. I appreciate are two powerful words, for whatever you place after those two words grows in value and creates more of if in your life. Fear, doubt, anxiety, scarcity, poverty consciousness, lack, and being free from believing all serve to push prosperity and abundance from us.

Faith, Love, inner knowing (rather than believing), and appreciation for the gifts of our lives already present and for what is coming forth within a feeling of excitedness of miracles occurring all around us keeps the energy, the prosperity, and the abundance flowing as the river to the Sea. The universe is infinitely abundant, there is free from being any lack of anything. Look in nature to appreciate the abundance all around you.

The more we trust within our well~being and the abundant universe that constantly, infinite replenishes itself, the more we trust that all is well and all our needs are met, the more it will be realised into our outer experience. Thus what do you appreciate this moment? May you be blessed infinitely in what you appreciate.

Another of the essences of prosperity and abundance is the vibration of Love, self Love, and Love of all without conditions. Can you Love yourself as the Master Artist Loves you? Source (the Master Artist/God) only sees us as perfection and Loves us, all of us, all parts of us. Imagine someone who Loves you, seeing all of you ~ your quirks, your screw ups, your kindness, your bliss, your hidden masks, your everything and still stands there and sees you as if you are Source itself and beautiful and Loves you still despite the imperfections; seeing the imperfection as I Am perfection.

Imagine that you are this for you and for all. This also means do no harm to all including yourself and that ALL life is sacred. It is seeing the Namaste (or Espavo) within you and all. As you live this and be this in your each breathe, each moment then the abundance and prosperity of the universe comes forth to you always, in all ways. For where is the wealthiest place? The wealthiest place is within. May you be this Love now.

Another of the essences of prosperity and abundance is the vibration of give give. As we give in sharing of our BEingness within Love, time, energy, effort, our talents and gifts, monetary, things (ie clothes we no longer wear or use, gadgets we have that sit in drawers etc) gifts from the heart. This giving is a full circle in which what is given is then given you. You can only keep what it is that you give away. Love is the currency of your heart. Currency is current flowing through you.

Abundance and prosperity is all around us in infinite forms free from being just money if we but open our eyes to see, open our hearts to feel it all around us and through us and give from this essence that there is infinite to go around to all including us. This is the current or currency of Love, of abundance, of prosperity. May the Love flow through you as you give to all and this Love shall then flow to you once more. May you be blessed infinitely with what you give.

For this is a give/give universe. One in which we give and then such is then give to us from the one we give to and from all. Free from being because we expect such in return, simply because that is the infinite circle of the universe in which is a give/give and when we give the natural progression is that the one we give to feels that inwelling within their heart of Love and gratitude within them for what was given then and then chooses to give in return from that inwelling in their heart rather than from obligation or expectation.

In earthly relationships, it is when we are giving and giving and another is simply just taking and free from feeling this inwelling within their heart out of Love and appreciate to give that is when the quote by Christie Williams of “If you allow people to make more withdrawals than deposits in your life, you will be out of balance and in the negative. Know when to close the account” applies. This applies to our own souls as well. We are to give to ourselves first which is free from being selfish, it is soulful to give to oneself first. For how can we give (or Love another) if we are free from giving and loving ourSelf first. Comes from within and then expanding outward.

It is wonderful to feel better to give than receive, it is equally in balance for us to receive when it comes to us as a way of honouring and appreciating ourselves and allowing such to come to us. You can only keep what you give away and you can only give away what you already have. That's circulation. For in spirit we are infinitely replenished and given and thus in spiritual true Love relationships, we come to understand there is free from being any wasted energy and we are to infinitely give regardless as this is what unconditional Love, true Love is. The illusion that someone is just taking and taking is just that and illusion. Because in true Love, there is free from being any taking, there is simply a give/give. An infinite giving.

The Princess then continued~

Yet another of the essences of prosperity and abundance is the vibration of passion ~ Are you living a life you Love and loving the life you live? What is your soul's purpose and what is your soul calling you to live and be in this moment? Just as the Master Artist paints the canvas of all the universe, we too are artists. We choose to create abundance and prosperity within painting the canvas of our passion. Our Soul's passion, our Soul's purpose. When we live the life we Love and Love the life we live in true service for the benefit of all to where we cannot not be and do such, that is our passion.

It has us feel alive, vibrant, Love, loving, giving, joyous, in bliss, it has us thrive and all lives we touch also thrive. Our passion, our souls purpose is a calling ~ It calls us, it pulls us in inspiration rather than we feeling as if we have to "do" something. It is like breathing, natural and ease, free from effort. It is free from feeling like work for work then becomes Love made visible. When I wake up in the morning I ask ~ Who is it that I will assist and Love this day, who will I help to remember who they really are so they shine, how may I serve humanity this day, what can I give, what is getting ready to birth through me, create through me that will benefit all.

As we come from this resonance the prosperity and abundance overflows in our lives as this is what it means when it is said that it is within giving that we receive. May you be blessed within the infinite abundance and prosperity of your passion, your soul's purpose always, in all ways

It is within another of the essences of prosperity and abundance is the vibration of appreciating our bills. Did you know that the bills you receive are actually energy that has flowed to you in advance? Thus, when you can appreciate the bill before you, appreciating the universe for bringing that service or good to you in advance and that then you are simply giving in thankgiving energy back in the form of financial gift, you are then creating a resonance for more abundance and prosperity to flow in your life. When we give from our own energy that appears to be finite and thus we then feel deplete.

The Sun when it gives sunlight is free from giving of its energy, it gives of the universal energy through its rays therefore it does not say 'oh I Am tired, I can give no more, I Am giving myself away completely and have no more to give or I do not have enough to give'. No its supply is as infinite as the universe itself and thus is why it continues to shine every moment. Thus we are to be this as well.

Just as the sun has infinite rays of light from the universe to give, so too do we have infinite abundance and prosperity financially and in all ways to give as we give from the inexhaustible supply of the universe through us rather than our own energy. Thus in financial ways and in all ways of abundance and prosperity in our lives we are simply circulating energy rather than spending money, time, resources, energy, etc. When we give from Source through us that is us and being as us then we are utilising the infinite abundance of the universe rather than our own energy. This is the key to giving, to abundance, to prosperity, to all of life. Appreciate the bills in your life and give from Love in thanksgiving. And may all be blessed in Love, abundance, prosperity financially and in all ways.

One of the essences of prosperity and abundance is the vibration of trust. Trusting with an inner knowing that the universe always, in all ways has your back. The universe always, in all ways provides. Trusting and knowing that, knowing no matter what occurs, you will always be provided for and taken care of as Source/God/the Master Artist Loves you. Others on the earth may be free from always caring for you in the way you wish them to, yet somehow Source always brings forth right people, place, circumstances to you at the right moment they are needed for Source never will let you down.

Take a deep breathe and feel into your heart and remember a moment when all your needs were met and where you have it all and no anxious thought of how will I make it as I Am already making it. As you remember that moment how did you feel? You felt at ease, at peace, and in that resonance you are open to give. So then ask how can I give? For you can only keep what it is you give away.

As you open to trust in knowing your needs are already and always met, then the universe will continue to give as you give. For you can never outgive the universe. As you feel as if all your needs are met, you no longer react to the circumstances or situations around you. It is free from mattering if you do not know how it will be met just rest in the knowing that it is already met no matter what it looks like in the outer experience. As you practice this continuously then your need will be met as the universe will bring it forth. As you believe it, as you know it from within even if you not know how it will, then so shall it be.

This eve, as I ordered food and waited for its arrival I was reminded of these words from the Master Artist ~ Trust Source to provide as Source always provides. It is like when you go to a restaurant and you order your food. You aren't sitting there thinking every two seconds are they making it, will it come, maybe I will go to the kitchen and see if they are making it. No. You are free from doing this. You simply order your food and you fully trust and know that it is coming to you and you cannot wait to eat it and enjoy every bite. And while you are waiting, you are delighting in the atmosphere of the restaurant, enjoying time with friends or others you are with and so on. The same can be said for Source providing. You put your order in and trust that Source will provide. Love always finds a way, even when there is no way, a way is made. It comes only when you trust fully and completely.

One of the essences of prosperity and abundance is the vibration of clearing, it is to move. Stuck energy within things that are free from resonating any longer keeps the universe from being able to bring you forth more. Abundance and prosperity are circulating energy thus as you move (body, mind, soul, things) more can come forth in infinite abundance. Its a give give.

One of the essences of prosperity and abundance is the vibration of practice. Practice until it becomes your second nature which is really our first nature. Indeed a constant practice until it is no longer a practice as it then becomes our second nature which is truly our first nature of who we really are. It is only a practice because we have forgotten who we are. Our natural resonance of being is this already. It means releasing the old programmes of lack, scarcity, and limitation and reprogramming with the programme of Love, abundance, prosperity.

To receive abundance within your life (whatever that abundance is to you whether it be money, time, relationship, Love etc), cause others to have what you desire for your life. Find the qualities and attributes of what you want in your life and then as you be it and give such to others without thought that you do not have it or that you will get something in return wanting more for another than you want for yourself, the universe has an ample supply to give you more and thus then you experience having what it is you want for your life. You can only keep what you give away.

Tis was said to the Princess this day by another Goddess this ~ “Money attracts money, so it helps to first of all have it. And it's funny how it accrues all the more, especially the more you have.” Of which the Princess responded~

No actually it doesn't. That is a fallacy we have been programmed with is that it takes money to make money. It is the vibration, thought, and feeling of money that attracts money. Even if you give away your last dime or shilling, if it is done as I wrote above here with this quote then you will receive more

Of which the Goddess then said~ “I tried that and got less. It has been said that if you're getting less then that means that it's working. I've been asking for my power and ability back to accumulate the means myself, at least.” To which the Princess shared this wisdom to her ~

You tried that because you were coming from a place of lack, not enough, scarcity, feeling that the universe owes you (or the person you gave such to owes you) and fear that you will not receive and of wanting which creates just more wanting when you did such. The power is within you. I can only point the way for you in what I wrote above to you in the abundance wisdom. The choice is now yours to choose to BE this.

A man thus then came to the Princess and said~ ”I would Love to win the lotto max imagine all the people I could help?” To which the Princess then replied~

I have come to understand that it is not winning the lotto that makes it so we could help people. There are many ways we can help without alot of money. Money is never to be a reason to not help someone. So yes with lotto money we could "supposedly" help many more. Hmmmm.......if I help one person, then they pass it on in paying it forward and that helps someone and on and on and soon all those people you thought you would reach with all that money are being helped anyhow. Money is free from being what helps us help more people dearest one, Love in being loving, giving, kindness and this here in the video called You Are Here for a Reason is what helps others. One needs not more money for this. Only Love and an open heart. ~Lady, Nenari, Princess of the Sea

Attachments

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)