Will it be like this? (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Sometimes I play Majong online and something struck me the other day. When there are no more moves, the program refreshes the board, moving the pieces. It happens quickly, and you will not see it, if you blink. However, what you do notice is that all of a sudden there are more options for clearing the board.

I went outside to my thinking spot, the rocker on the back deck, to reflect on this, when a heron flew overhead. I don't see them often, but have come to realize that it happens when I am considering something important.

The cloud city experience I had in the QHHT session with Laron has been on my mind lately. It occurs to me that my experience with Majong is a good analogy. What would people do if their board was reset and all of a sudden there were more options available? Would they plod along unaware, or would they lift up their heads and see the possibilities in front of them?

Perhaps it falls to those who do see the reset to help others see that so much more is possible in their lives. Yes, free will still is front and center, but what would people do if many of the bone-crushing weights of just living were lifted. This was the message from the cloud city - that there is a time and place where the machinations of a few are no longer present.

For me, I want to learn to tap dance and relearn how to twirl a baton. Then I'll see what comes next. At the very least, I can be entertaining. I sort of mean this as something funny to get people to laugh and smile, but it has another message, as well. We need some light-hearted fun in our lives, too.

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
Maybe that's one of our purposes here. To anchor the new and as wayshowers to educate the masses as to our new existence and how to navigate it. So many are so clueless as to whats up that they even dismiss the wiki leaks revelations as hear say. I know I try to discuss it at work. One very intelligent(?) guy here thinks thats what the gov't is supposed to do. What ever lol. We have our work cut out for us.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
To anchor the new and as wayshowers to educate the masses as to our new existence and how to navigate it.
I have had the opportunity to work with people from probably from every continent and a high percentage of nations. In general I found out that we Americans are in reality very difficult to change in our way of thinking and worst in what we do or were taught to do once the indoctrination is complete -metric system anyone? (Good that I was educated not only by the Americans but the British too so I use both metric and English systems :) ). Anyway, as you say Pucksterguy: "We have our work cut out for us."

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I've had similar experiences with smart people not quite getting it. However, I've noticed that when push comes to shove, people do look to me to be the voice of reason. I think that is why we are planting little seeds about the way things could be. It might take awhile, but they will sprout.

This conversation reminded me of something that happened years ago. I was in a continuing ed class about right-of-way negotiation and acquisition. Of course, I was one of a few women in the course. We worked in small groups, and a lot of the time, the guys were a bit dismissive. On the last day, the instructor announced the test would be done in small groups. If we had been in a boat, we would have capsized because so many people rushed to the table where I was. Despite their attitudes, they knew I was smart and had the answers.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Smart people can wear blinkers too. It's only when they have an opportunity to see a metaphysical reflection of themselves, do they get it that they are carrying extra baggage in the seeing department.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)