Why Earth, When You Can Universe? (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Bernie

Roaming Contributor
Aug 7, 2016
Deloraine, Tasmania, Australia
Bernie submitted a new transients.info article.

Why Earth, When You Can Universe?
Earthing has become almost ‘Ho-hum’ to many people now.

For millennia, we - all of us, regardless of leg-count - have trod this planet barefooted.

Recently, the concept of Earthing has hit the mainstream in the west. With our reluctance to hurt our tenderised feet, not to mention the nasties like glass, bottletops, cans etc available to tread on, we have been going shod for centuries.

Insulated from Big Mama!

Now, there are many products available so that we can remain more ‘in touch’ with the energy of our planet.

It is my personal opinion that there is a lot of ‘overkill’ on the market - and I may be wrong - but it seems to me that the connection is established electrically whether you are using a simple wrist strap (and connection) or if you are wrapped in an earthing sheet. I...
Click here to continue on to the original article.

Reactions: June and Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
Brilliant points, Bernie!!! I LOVE the KISS principle...and I also believe that we don't really need gadgets to maximize our connection with Mama Gaia/Mother Earth (or Universe, for that matter). We are lovingly surrounded by them, completely immersed in them, and one with them in every way. The only things that ultimately "separate" or insulate us are our own belief systems!

"Universing" (feeling connected with EVERYTHING/All That Is) is one of the things I try to do when I meditate--and even many times during my day. It only takes a few seconds to close your eyes, know that you are part of everything (and everything is a part of you), and reaffirm your intention to be completely and fully connected with It All.

No technology is needed. It's completely guilt-free. There's no cost and no calories...

And a beautiful feeling it is, too!

:)

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Brilliant points, Bernie!!! I LOVE the KISS principle...and I also believe that we don't really need gadgets to maximize our connection with Mama Gaia/Mother Earth (or Universe, for that matter). We are lovingly surrounded by them, completely immersed in them, and one with them in every way. The only things that ultimately "separate" or insulate us are our own belief systems!

"Universing" (feeling connected with EVERYTHING/All That Is) is one of the things I try to do when I meditate--and even many times during my day. It only takes a few seconds to close your eyes, know that you are part of everything (and everything is a part of you), and reaffirm your intention to be completely and fully connected with It All.

No technology is needed. It's completely guilt-free. There's no cost and no calories...

And a beautiful feeling it is, too!

:)
Love it. Guilt-free.

Reactions: Stargazer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)