Why do we astral project ? Part 1 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Astral projection is a natural state of being for every living creature. Animals are much more aware of it than humans because they are naturally connected to their energetic bodies, and to parallel worlds and dimensions. This may appear intriguing for some of you but it is true. When you see your cat watching around and gazing at some kind of thing that you are not able to see, that is a sign that he is connecting to some "weird" entity you cannot see or feel. And that is more intriguing.

We have astral projection for many reasons and I will, in this thread talk about it from my own experiences and also the insights I had from my guides.

We are spiritual beings
This means that we are part of Source which is also an infinite consciousness from which all life and other kind of existence come and take shape. Being spiritual means also that we are connected to our energetic centers which are connected to a bigger picture or a bigger system of energy surrounding us, not only on Earth but in a multidimensional way. So when we are in a state of sleep or deep meditation we emerge from the physical to connect deeper to our energetic centers and then to our spiritual density.

Being spiritual has nothing to do with religions it is our real and very true reality. We are souls and when we astral project we are much more connected to our souls than ever. The communication is deeper with our soul and we can also begin to understand our true mission on Earth and have information about our past lives, and our other simultaneous lives in parallel worlds.

We are all prepared energetically to face death
Death is physical. As we are here in physical shapes as humans, we know that death is the end of our journey on Earth, but not elsewhere. We move from a world to another one and we continue evolving as souls. If we are projecting out of our bodies during our sleep time, it is for a good reason: preparing us to face death and that is what we do every night or at another moment of the day when we take time to sleep. The physical body is actually a place we choose to incarnate in for many reasons and amonts all to face its limits and to experience things we cannot experience as energy or souls. As souls we are infinite, unlimited, eternal, as physical bodies we are matter and we experience aging, sickness, fatigue, and so many other challenges given to us to grow on a spiritual level. A friend of mine used to tell me that flue is a good sickness because it is a sigh that there is a cleansing occurring during that time. I guess that it is part of our spiritual growth too.
We sleep and face death during our earth incarnations but we wake up everyday to become older and wiser.
Exploring the astral planes help us reconnect with who we really are. 11217830_10205660782852540_6719550538443351729_n.jpg

Solnarehyah

Involved Wayfarer
Aug 3, 2016
Morton, Pennsylvania
This is a synchronicity. I was just wondering today if all animals astral travel as well. I know dogs have been seen to shown active dreaming I guess it extends to other animals as well. Thanks for sharing, look forward to the next one.

Reactions: Henda and Stargazer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)