Where's the Angel in your astrological chart? (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
Here's a new one, to me, which I found fascinating. This article is about the asteroid Angel, aptly numbered asteroid 11911. Whoo loads of energy just there, already, and I've just started this post!

https://www.leahwhitehorse.com/2012/06/06/asteroid-angel/

Being curious, I trekked over to https://astro.com and plugged the asteroid number into my extended chart. I have a lot of charts saved at astro.com and if you're interested at all in astrology, and haven't already discovered this feature, I highly recommend it, and plugging in birth info for those in your family who are interested as well. I've got a ton of charts saved there and refer to them often. Exploring helps bring insight to the people who are close to me.

So anyway, here's what I discovered. On my chart, the asteroid Angel isn't really aspecting anything in particular, but I did notice that it's situated in Taurus, which is my husband's sign, and oh boy is he ever my angel on Earth! I looked at my son's chart, and Angel is in Aquarius, my sign. My husband's Angel is in his father's sign, his father's Angel is in his (his father's) mother's sign, his mother's Angel is in his sister's sign, his sister's angel is in her partner's sign... omg we are all angels to each other! I suspected as much... ;)

To find where the asteroid Angel is in your chart, create a birth chart for yourself at astro.com. Choose the "Extended Chart Selection" option. Most of the settings on that page are ok as is, just go to the very bottom of that page and type in 11911 under "Additional asteroids, fixed stars...". Where is your Angel?

Reactions: Laron and Pod

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
My sun and the Angel are both in Scorpio. What does that mean?

Thanks for the link - cool website.

Reactions: Maryann
OP
Maryann

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
You're most welcome!

I can't tell you the meaning, but the article does give some good food for thought. What these things meant for me was that Angel appeared for each person in the sign of the person who was most significant in their life for leading them to a bigger experience of the divine revealing itself. Do you have any significant Scorpios in your life, besides yourself of course?

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Nope - it is just me as far as I know. People often give me angel art though. Maybe I have the proverbial angel on my shoulder.

Reactions: June and Maryann

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
A few years ago while in Spain, I was sitting on a crowded bus, people stood strap hanging, .
A lady with a stick appeared standing beside my seat, she didnt t look too steady to me.
Before the thought had passed, I was up offering my seat, she looked completely taken aback and accepted.

I stood hanging on beside her and she kept thanking me and telling me I was an angel, she wouldn’t stop bless her, I thought I might even sprout wings

What was so noticeable was the amount of seemingingly able bodied men seated right near by.
They saw the exchange, I hope it gave one of them a jog the next time someone looked in need.

I’m not blowing my own trumpet, that lady obviously saw me as an angel.
I reckon we all have an angel in us, who pops her head out occasionally and gives us a prod.
Mine gave me a prod that day, because it was done before I knew it. Lol

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
that can be very right june, only certain persons have it hidden very deep

Angela

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Jul 28, 2016
I'm going to check this out later. Thanks for your helpful links, too. I've been referred to as an angel many times in my life. (Probably in no small part because of my name.) But it makes me wonder.

Angela

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Jul 28, 2016
Hmmm I finally got a chance to throw our family's I there. Both my husband and I have that asteroid in Libra. We don't personally know anyone there.
My son, however, has his in Leo, which is my sign.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I was stymied by not knowing my birth time but have just discovered that the site has drawn a chart for me anyway.
Lots of things in Pisces for me, including my Angel + Chiron side by side.
Wonder what my wounded healer is doing with my angel? I'm going to guess that they're up to some good things<3

Reactions: Angela

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)