Where does the 'Roundtable' come from? (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
A couple of months ago I suddenly had the idea of creating this place. I had to decide at the time on a temporary name for it as I needed to include certain text here and there, and think about folder names on the web server and so on, before I installed the actual Forum software. The name 'Roundtable' popped into my head. I looked up the definition, while being aware it had a link to the Arthurian legend, and decided... alright, I will go with that for now — not because of the connection to Camelot, but because of what the word means in the sense of people equally sharing in discussion.

639px-Holy-grail-round-table-ms-fr-112-3-f5r-1470-detail.jpg
King Arthur's knights, gathered at the Round Table to celebrate Pentecost, see a vision of the Holy Grail. The Grail appears as a veiled ciborium, made of gold and decorated with jewels, held by two angels. (dated 1470 — Wikipedia)

Today I realised that the round table actually came up in the QHHT sessions I have conducted with Lai Jumoke over the years since we first met in 2013. Below I have put together every instance that it was mentioned in those sessions, along with all the details directly relating.

Note that each mention is focused on a space within the grid consciousness — a name I gave a collective consciousness close to source that looks after the universe on a multi-dimensional level. As the sessions progress over the years, more and more information comes up about this table in the center. For those that are familiar with all these articles, you will realise that I have a close connection to the GC, so on another level I was already aware of this space, simultaneously to my life here right now.

The Cosmic Journey of Lai - Part 3 (April, 2014)
https://www.transients.info/2014/04/the-cosmic-journey-of-lai-part-3_26.html

Lai: “In the grid, there is a central round display like a table top display, which has all records and definitely Akashic records."

Laron: "Can you travel to the grid now and tell me when you're there?"
Lai - "Yes. (What do you now see?) I see that we are at the center. The grid is a rounded thing inside, like a concave. In the center, I am here. This is a round table or a monitor kind of thing in the center. I then felt that everybody knows about you.

The Shift and the different levels of Consciousness - The Cosmic Journey of Lai Part 4 (August, 2014)
https://www.transients.info/2014/08/the-shift-and-different-levels-of.html

Laron: “Tell me the very first thing that you see there."
Lai: “I see a beautiful blue light. More beautiful than usual in here. And in the center there is a blue crystal on a round table. It’s round. (How big is it?) Like a paperweight or like an orange. It reminds me of a sapphire. The shape is like an orange… kind of. It would fit in the hand."

star of india.jpg
The Star of India Sapphire Cabochon: The largest sapphire in the world, 563 carats; discovered in Sri Lanka - Wikipedia
The Cosmic Journey of Lai - Part 5 (August, 2014)
https://www.transients.info/2014/08/the-cosmic-journey-of-lai-part-5.html

Laron: "Just explain your surroundings again?"
Lai: "I am inside this round place. As if I am inside a round ball. A bit flat on the top and the bottom. Not a bit, a lot. As if it's going in and out. I am inside there. It is very large. I don't know the size limits. It’s like a big stadium at the moment but I cannot see all of it. I think I don't see more of it because I am shown white, and ... smaller. I mean, I am in the center where there is a white round table, but it’s not a table, it’s not for sitting, it’s for standing, but it’s round. They come, as I told you before, they are floating in there. They appear when I want to talk to them. Three or four of them have appeared but I can now see many more."

Talking with Dolores Cannon, Consciousness in Simultaneous Timelines, New Earth, GC & Source: The Cosmic Journey of Lai - Part 7 (January, 2015)
https://www.transients.info/2015/01/talking-with-dolores-cannon.html

Laron: "What do you see around you now?"
Lai: "Nothing except light in the center on a kind of a round table. I don't know if it's a table or what... (So it's a surface above the ground?) Yes, but it's connected to the ground. It's very similar to a round table. (But it doesn't have legs?) No. (How does it connect to the ground?) It's like an extension, only one with the ground. There is space underneath the sides. In the middle there is like a wide pole going down. (How wide does it come out?) When it comes out from the top it gets thinner and thinner. The top is thicker. It's like a mushroom and it's white. On top there is like light. I was thinking it was a crystal but it’s like liquidy light. It's separate to the table. It's like liquid... it’s not taking the whole surface, just the center. It's very important for today."

Laron: "Can you describe it more? So it's a liquid?"
Lai: "Yes. (Is it flat?) It's spherical but flatter. Like a sphere that you suddenly flatten out, but not completely flat. (So it’s got a height to it in the middle?) Yes. (And you said it's white?) Yes. (Is it still that color?) The surface is white, this is golden, this liquid sphere."

The Cosmic Journey of Lai - Part 8 (February, 2014)
https://www.transients.info/2015/03/the-cosmic-journey-of-lai-part-8.html

Laron: "So what's happening now?"
Lai: "I requested some healing. There is a green crystal today in the center of that place that we normally see. {The raised surface / table} I also tried to communicate, but I found that today the communication happens when you are here. (Do I have to be here — both of us?) Yes."
Laron: "You said you saw a green crystal? Whereabouts?"
Lai: "Yes, in the center. It's like the center piece of the round table. There is light coming up. (Similar to the table you described last time?) Yes. There is light extending to look like a table and on top of there is the crystal. Today the grid light is very much like aqua marine. (All around, on the floor as well?) Yes. It kind of changes. It's more greenish than blue. It's kind of white. The crystal on the center is dark green."

Laron: "What shape is the crystal?"
Lai: "It's like a rough natural crystal. (Thick at the bottom?) It's like a rock. (Is it tall?) No, small. Very dark green, but sometimes white. (Would it fit in your hand) No, it's smaller than a watermelon, like half a banana in size. It looks like a crystal which is not from Earth. Earth does not have this type of crystal. (You know that?) Yes."

'Wave X', September Frequency Peak, New Earth and the Shift in Consciousness — The Cosmic Journey of Lai (Part 9) (September, 2015)
https://www.transients.info/2015/09/wave-x-september-frequency-peak-new.html

Laron: “Does the table look the same as it normally does?”
Lai: “Yes, exactly the same. Every time they have a different kind of crystal on the table. Today it’s yellow, like a citrine. (Same shape as usual?) No, it’s a new shape. It’s spherical. It’s about the size of a grapefruit. It’s a perfect sphere and so beautiful.”

Laron: “Has anyone come to greet you?”
Lai: “I see cords or cables, hanging for us. They are connected to the crystal and are hanging from above. I feel you need to accept it. It will heal and give us an energy boost. Let’s connect to that. We will receive a healing. {some time passes} Have you accepted? (Yes) They are here. They are happy that you took it. ”

Laron: “How do you know they are happy?”
Lai: “Because they appeared and they have closed in, around. I feel so welcomed. So loved. I feel more welcomed than ever before. In the past they have been busy, but today, it’s like once you received the healing, they were happy. I see you beside me and they are like going through our bodies, like we are them.”

Last edited:

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
A couple of months ago I suddenly had the idea of creating this place. I had to decide at the time on a temporary name for it as I needed to include certain text here and there, and think about folder names on the web server and so on, before I installed the actual Forum software. The name 'Roundtable' popped into my head.
I think it's absolutely perfect!

Reactions: Vickie and Laron

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
During today's remote group I saw round grassy areas, rocks, tables, central areas between housing structures (e.g. tipis) and all kinds of takes on a round table. The theme was roundtable discussion by equals in various connected and sacred settings throughout history. The majority were outdoor settings. The concept of shared sacred space was vital to each roundtable <3

However, it started with a being coming 'behind my eyes' to (almost) merge with me, just as I was setting up for the session. This was a bright being who appeared fairly translucent initially, like I could not see it readily. It seemed to decide I needed an upgrade in order to be ready for a partial merging/information exchange, so I got one. So did many of us. This upgrade changed my perception of things in a way I loved. Everything seemed easier. I felt more at home and more peaceful.

We were then in a roundtable type of setting in a meadow. There were 7 bright beings lounging comfortably in order to be able to interact in the easiest way possible with us. The theme of discussion among equals was highlighted by our comfort level and our shared concept of gratitude for the preciousness of such interaction. This was accompanied by some initial surprise on my part that we should be considered equals and then a realization that this was so and it made so much sense that a lot of other pieces fell into place. We were engaged in heartfelt discussions of great import to us... the kinds of things we all yearn to discuss, when the setting is right. This roundtable was the right setting with the right atmosphere. Our hearts were laid right out in front of us so that they could lead <3

My daughter interrupted me at this point, and that, too, felt right, as she too, fit right in.
The best part is that I still carry the feeling of it all, bookmarked within for easy reference:-D

It was after this that the 'historical review' of roundtables' began (see first sentence).
Interestingly, last week's session also involved a historical review of sorts. However, last week's theme was 'views of the divine' and it involved revision. It started with Hollywood type dramatic over-the-top type scenarios of pantheons of Gods battling it out (like the Greek Gods' war with the Titans), heroic figures silhouetted by the setting sun, lots of action-flick archetypical characters doing direct-action, often bloody things, to 'win it all', a sword-swipe in the right places saving the days:p, that type of thing.

Then, it seemed like a new idea entered the picture. The idea seemed to be that the divine might consist of subtler concepts such as enjoying a moment of pleasure in natural beauty, careful stewardship of a piece of earth to allow its beauty to bloom fully, a simple moment of appreciation for a transitory drop of water, leaf, wind or sound experienced, being drawn into the complexity of a fractal pattern in a flower, fern or shell, simply being in a place in a way that radiated joy, sharing a sense of peace with family, etc. It was beautiful :) Another type of sacred space, sigh.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
During today's remote group I saw round grassy areas, rocks, tables, central areas between housing
We were then in a roundtable type of setting in a meadow. There were 7 bright beings lounging comfortably in order to be able to interact in the easiest way possible with us. The theme of discussion among equals was highlighted by our comfort level and our shared concept of gratitude for the preciousness of such interaction. This was accompanied by some initial surprise on my part that we should be considered equals and then a realization that this was so and it made so much sense that a lot of other pieces fell into place. We were engaged in heartfelt discussions of great import to us... the kinds of things we all yearn to discuss, when the setting is right. This roundtable was the right setting with the right atmosphere. Our hearts were laid right out in front of us so that they could lead <3
What a beautiful experience, Lila! I'm so glad you had it and could share it with us "less perceptive" folks (well, at least those who seem to be less perceptive at the moment)!

One of the concepts that I LOVE is that, to beings of "higher consciousness", all beings are equally appreciated and of value. They understand that we are not just equal parts of the whole, we are One. They are us and we are them! In our true multi-dimensional nature, parts of us exist simultaneously at all levels, including those much "higher" realms. And I think it's important we remember that these realms aren't really any "higher" than ours...it's just that the aspects of ourselves at that so-called level have a much, much broader perspective--and they haven't forgotten who they really are (unlike those of us who are incarnated in physical bodies).

It was after this that the 'historical review' of roundtables' began (see first sentence).
Interestingly, last week's session also involved a historical review of sorts. However, last week's theme was 'views of the divine' and it involved revision. It started with Hollywood type dramatic over-the-top type scenarios of pantheons of Gods battling it out (like the Greek Gods' war with the Titans), heroic figures silhouetted by the setting sun, lots of action-flick archetypical characters doing direct-action, often bloody things, to 'win it all', a sword-swipe in the right places saving the days:p, that type of thing.

Then, it seemed like a new idea entered the picture. The idea seemed to be that the divine might consist of subtler concepts such as enjoying a moment of pleasure in natural beauty, careful stewardship of a piece of earth to allow its beauty to bloom fully, a simple moment of appreciation for a transitory drop of water, leaf, wind or sound experienced, being drawn into the complexity of a fractal pattern in a flower, fern or shell, simply being in a place in a way that radiated joy, sharing a sense of peace with family, etc. It was beautiful :) Another type of sacred space, sigh.
What an interesting and beautiful way to show us of our own evolutionary path as souls--from an immature, conflict-driven race (full-grown human two-year olds having temper tantrums) to one that has matured with grace, to become the wise, loving "elders" we were meant to be!

Thank you so much for sharing your vision with us! And you're quite right...it IS beautiful!

:-D<3<3<3

Reactions: Lila

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)