What would you like to see pinned? (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I'm not the moderator yet, but since we don't have one on this board (>Crystals & Frequency Support Systems) I've been thinking about it.

What kind of information would you like to see pinned to the top?

We currently have these two:
Crystal Identification — Post your Photo Here
Dedicating, Activating, Clearing & Charging Crystals

I was thinking that a thread about the benefits of pendents may be a good idea, as that relates to necklaces and other jewelry one wears and how you can imbue and create your own energetically powered amulets or pendents.

Last edited:
Reactions: Anaeika and Carl

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
That’s a good idea about pendants.

Maybe a pin about the shape of crystals.

And another about healing with crystals.

Reactions: Laron
OP
Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
They sound like good ideas.

If anyone is wondering, this information is not so much for the regulars, but the new folk that stumble upon the forum, whether they register or not, as we have a lot of visitors that find us in search engines. This is all about education and helping others not just with crystals, in this instance, but to expand consciousness.

Crystals were used in the ancient times, such as in Mu, Lemuria and Atlantis There's a lot of lost knowledge which will come back!

Reactions: Anaeika

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)