What The Machine Elves Told Me On DMT (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
"If the only thing that is real is the moment, and there is this multi-verse, er, that means that you are not connected to a specific history and no specific future, you are just in a moment and you are surrounded by all these infinite dots that are also moments and it is your beliefs that decide which parallel universe you get connected to. So for instance I can conceptualise a Universe where Jesus Christ was alive, died on the cross and some guys wrote about it and a couple of hundred years later here I am talking to you on this video camera; but I can also conceptualise a Universe where no one called Jesus existed but there are a bunch of guys who wrote a fable about it and released it it came a massive hit, changed our society and hundreds of years later, here I am talking to a camera. I am exactly the same either way, both those Universes exist. Whichever one you exist in and belong to depends on your belief and this is why if you believe you can do something, if you believe you can be a certain person, you will naturally get connected to those eternal moments that take you to that place. Let's say you want to be a famous athlete, if you truly believe it, your belief will connect you to these moments where you are training, going though a montage basically sequence of training to become a famous athlete, till one day you are that thing. Your belief manifests and creates your reality entirely. The only thing that's actually real is the moment"

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
This kind of makes a lot of sense to me which is why I wanted to transcribe it for others. It is almost like cracking the code in a combination safe. You decide on some deep level (or is it decided for you, - cause it is not the ego in control here) what you want to create and then you not only set about creating it, but you also set about manifesting situations that change the beliefs that are not in accordance with what you want to create. For those of us wishing to create a better world and to ascend, it has been a time of pain and clearing because we have to dissolve those pesky limiting beliefs and they are held in place with emotions. Usually deep in our sub conscious.

Angela

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Jul 28, 2016
I definitely feel a lot of this. I think one of the biggest things that is keeping us from jumping so easily from one timeline to another is the energetic exchange. We need to have a certain amount of energy to be in a different timeline that you may imagine yourself in, and over time you can create and develop that energy. Through movement, for instance. Making decisive choices that props a specific timeline takes energy and momentum.
But for a miracle to occur you almost, in essence, need to have a lightning clap of energy that can change such a thing so quickly.

Angela

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Jul 28, 2016
"If the only thing that is real is the moment, and there is this multi-verse, er, that means that you are not connected to a specific history and no specific future, you are just in a moment and you are surrounded by all these infinite dots that are also moments and it is your beliefs that decide which parallel universe you get connected to. So for instance I can conceptualise a Universe where Jesus Christ was alive, died on the cross and some guys wrote about it and a couple of hundred years later here I am talking to you on this video camera; but I can also conceptualise a Universe where no one called Jesus existed but there are a bunch of guys who wrote a fable about it and released it it came a massive hit, changed our society and hundreds of years later, here I am talking to a camera. I am exactly the same either way, both those Universes exist. Whichever one you exist in and belong to depends on your belief and this is why if you believe you can do something, if you believe you can be a certain person, you will naturally get connected to those eternal moments that take you to that place. Let's say you want to be a famous athlete, if you truly believe it, your belief will connect you to these moments where you are training, going though a montage basically sequence of training to become a famous athlete, till one day you are that thing. Your belief manifests and creates your reality entirely. The only thing that's actually real is the moment"
I read this and liked it. There was such an energy actually hearing him say it too. Thank you for transcribing it.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
What the machine elves told me - the idea of you can do and be whatever you want is what I saw in my Cloud City QHHT session. The external programing, bad food, etc. was gone, so it was easier to accomplish.

Reactions: Anaeika

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I identified with his synchronicity example being car number plates - something I've posted about before. I've made that one of my intense synchronicity experiences since about 2011 almost every day. You can manifest such synchronicities just by focus and awareness. He expressed doubt that this was one of his better videos, but I think it was great. He got some great concepts, such as non-linear time, consciousness watching versions of itself, white light that can be viewed from this dimension but appears to be the afterlife, being a database of past/future happenings and also containing the consciousness of past/future beings, since it exists outside of the laws and mechanics of time. Consciousness in control of manifesting form (that he dubbed machine elves) or as he also explained, could just be an infinite mathematical algorithm within the matrix of this universe, having the advanced ability of form-changing, or shape-shifting, because it basically manifests whatever it chooses to believe can exist. I got a good concept from this video that I might turn into an artistic pursuit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)