What If You Could Trade Your Skills With Others For Goods & Services Without The Use Of Money? (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

transients

Just Arrived
Oct 18, 2016
Earth
www.transients.info
transients.info submitted a new transients.info article.

What If You Could Trade Your Skills With Others For Goods & Services Without The Use Of Money?
By Alanna Ketler via CE (March 8, 2017)

Back in the day, not even that long ago really, people would trade services with each other. Maybe Jim Bob was an excellent mechanic and Mary Lou could make nice warm quilts. If they both needed the service that the other was able to offer, they would do a trade. This way, no money was needed and both parties got what they wanted. When exactly did we stop working for each other, and for corporations?

Everyone has something to offer, but not everyone has the same skillset. What if we could trade our skills for services or things that we need, without the use or need for money? We could...
Click here to continue on to the original article.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I've noticed the beginnings of this type of trade on our neighborhood email list. People post questions, things they have to give away or sell, or things or services they need. It is an efficient way to operate - no middle people.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
I'm sure the IRS loves it! I would not doubt it if somebody tells me that they have their lawyers looking at an angle to extract some money (their cut in their minds) from the participants.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)